Funtimes CC 33#|INVITE ONLY| - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

wen captaincy nominations wil happen he wil try to act modest n fair to all so he wil take everyone's name except himself

How cunning he is, he is askin BB to send d letter wid his name, par dusre HMs k saamne mahaan banega always showing he doesn't want captaincy/immunity😡

If only he knew everyone's gonna get nominated today😆

As per twitter news is dat any 2 of Punz/Ali/Dimpy/Sonali might go on saturday, Sonali's chances are less though n Ali has high chances coz Ajaz has cum n Pueet's eviction is on cards😆

Exactly! Thats why he is feeling the heat as according to him Upen the nice guy has left and he is afraid he will leave soon! He wants to be captain to get more footage I think and ofcourse the immunity. But he also mentioned that BB remove immunity from captaincy then noone will want to be captain. So I think he is also afraid that one of his competitors will get immunity if he/she becomes captain as he is at the bottom now to fight for survival and he doesnt want someone who can go out to be captain.
Originally posted by Pri_BS

Gautam FTW :)
I don't mind Puns and Ali out😃

Priyanka Happy new year...

I was just thinking of you... Any news about nominations ... And trophy 3rd ko hi denge na
Originally posted by uscgirl

Exactly! Thats why he is feeling the heat as according to him Upen the nice guy has left and he is afraid he will leave soon! He wants to be captain to get more footage I think and ofcourse the immunity. But he also mentioned that BB remove immunity from captaincy then noone will want to be captain. So I think he is also afraid that one of his competitors will get immunity if he/she becomes captain as he is at the bottom now to fight for survival and he doesnt want someone who can go out to be captain.

This Puneet thinks himself as Winner of the show... Mann he mann wo sochtha hai so Top one hi 🤣
Mona, Happy New year to you too :) 
Nahi yar no news.. but I read one article thag said one winner will be made on jan 3 and one will be made on jan 31 :/ though I doubt that will happen.
The lat I spoke to my source he told top 5 to be selected on jan 3

He's a very cunning person, did any one notice the kinda looks he gave wen Tanna said his wife came n hugged her in d WR, he was rolling his eyes n avoiding eye contact wid Tanna n looked so nervous😆

Uncle Ji  has been getting very less footage these days so his chances to leave are very high😆

If he goes Gautam can happily enjoy for a month
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

He's a very cunning person, did any one notice the kinda looks he gave wen Tanna said his wife came n hugged her in d WR, he was rolling his eyes n avoiding eye contact wid Tanna n looked so nervous😆

Uncle Ji  has been getting very less footage these days so his chances to leave are very high😆

If he goes Gautam can happily enjoy for a month

Han ab Puneet out ho jae beshak
Gautam ki didi Jo a rahi hay ðŸ˜†

Thank you USCGril 😛
Originally posted by nomad.ness

Happy new years all!

Happy new year