Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

~Beintehaa Mohabbat (A RagNa FF) Thread 1 Ended :) (Page 90)

sampa79 IF-Rockerz
sampa79
sampa79

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Nice  update 

sampa79 IF-Rockerz
sampa79
sampa79

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Nice 
MagicalMadness IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalMadness
MagicalMadness

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Aria update please Tongue
...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Sophie is too cute, I love her name for Aarohi LOL
Witchy bitchy that name suit her perfectly
RagNa is getting cuter and cuter
Raghav can denied it all he want but his heart recongized his Kalpi and he is falling for her all over again
Hmm... Rude Raghav don't want to take Kalpi with him to Goa
Oh no! Prem kiss Kalpi Shocked but I love that our Kalpi imagine it's her Raghav Sir LOL
Jealous Raghav is too much Tongue
I hope Kalpi goes to Goa matter what and I hope sammy and Sophie succeed in their plan to get them closer and Plz don't make that bitch go to Goa
Wonderful update, I love it
OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariarai

Originally posted by veeranu

Prem is really very sweet.. He cares for Kalpi loads Embarrassed Plz dnt make him negative.. Pair him up wid Sophie or someone.. Raghav is being a moron Ouch Kalpi is being too meek D'oh
And wht are you trying to do to my hubby Sammy ??? Making Sophie convince him to look at some stupid's boobs !!!!!!! Angry How could you ????!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Its really good tht he made a puking face else he would have been in for a bashing at home and I would have gone out to enjoy a date with some other hot guy leaving this guy to freak out in jealousy... Wink

Prem is sweet he does love her,Never How could I make my chocopie evilConfused He'll be Paired with PayalBig smileEmbarrassed Because He's a moronLOL SammyEmbarrassedLOL hahaa I'm sorry LOL hahahaa you would poor sammy he won't ever do that he's all yoursWinkTongueLOL
He is mine alright Blushing bt then please dnt make him do all such things like making him look at some idiot's boobs Cry Am aldready keeping myself under control having to share him with Pakhi and Maya in FFs Cry
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ariarai

Prem is really very sweet.. He cares for Kalpi loads Embarrassed Plz dnt make him negative.. Pair him up wid Sophie or someone.. Raghav is being a moron Ouch Kalpi is being too meek D'oh
And wht are you trying to do to my hubby Sammy ??? Making Sophie convince him to look at some stupid's boobs !!!!!!! Angry How could you ????!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Its really good tht he made a puking face else he would have been in for a bashing at home and I would have gone out to enjoy a date with some other hot guy leaving this guy to freak out in jealousy... Wink

Prem is sweet he does love her,Never How could I make my chocopie evilConfused He'll be Paired with PayalBig smileEmbarrassed Because He's a moronLOL SammyEmbarrassedLOL hahaa I'm sorry LOL hahahaa you would poor sammy he won't ever do that he's all yoursWinkTongueLOL
He is mine alright Blushing bt then please dnt make him do all such things like making him look at some idiot's boobs Cry Am aldready keeping myself under control having to share him with Pakhi and Maya in FFs Cry

Hahahaa Maya and Paakhi poor you LOLLOL He is indeed all yours but babes how would you feel if you saw sammy's SR with another lady?? ShockedLOL
laavanya4u IF-Dazzler
laavanya4u
laavanya4u

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Dear,

Are u a kannadiga or a manglorean??
And where are put up now??
SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Nice update Aria... But i Didn't like sum parts... I hate when Prem kissed kalpi... And hated the way raghav behave wth kalpi... Plzz dear make Ragna together soon... Waiting for Ragna union

Go to top