Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

~Beintehaa Mohabbat (A RagNa FF) Thread 1 Ended :) (Page 88)

usahingora Senior Member
usahingora
usahingora

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
sorry i mean waiting 4 ragav side romantic n goa scenes n also waiting 4 tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ariaana-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolor

I love Sophie...shes is just lovely...& she knows how to handle persons like Arohi...is she going to make rags realize his love for Piya.???
raghav is angry as he rteally like piya but he thinks hes cheating her kalpi...but still his behavior towards kalpi is harsh...he always hurts her...
here I like prem...he really cares for kalpi...but piya/kalpi always loves raghav ...
waiting for next update...ragna kiss...but raghav kisses in anger Angry
I want rags to realize his feeling for piya before he knows she is kalpi...

M e too she's a cute tomboy,yep she says it plain and Bold,Sammy and Sophie are the Love Guru's so Yes!! Yes He has slowly fallen for Piya and he thinks he cheating Kalpi but He's an idiot as he doesn't know he has fall for kalpi again but she's a klutz this timeLOLLOL Yes it will always be Harsh he hates Kalpi Aka Piya,Yep Prem is Perfect he loves Kalpi,But Kalpi loves Raghav,Raghav will realise he Loves Piya before Kalpi's truth is outWink
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...neha

awsome

but he is too arrogant with kalpi but it's feel good to see him jealous he deserve this for hurting her

Thank you NehaaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,He is But it's awesome when HE'S jealousLOLWink

Originally posted by ovee

Lovely update.

Embarrassed

Originally posted by ReezaFathi

waa wnderful wnderful wnderfulClap plez update soon..waiting

Thanks sweetie
ArthunaAlive Senior Member
ArthunaAlive
ArthunaAlive

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Aria Aria  sweet update . Liked the jealous Raghav n spitfire piya !!!!!Raghav has to fall for Piya as piya   And lovely lovely song so very very right for the update !!!!! . Some romance is needed now dear between raghav n piya  and Aarohi go jump in the lake !!!!!!!!!!!!! Let aarohi drown yaar !!!!! Can't stand her Angry 

-Ariaana-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sh0Nali

res
unres
super sammy is on mission too bring ragna back m feeling he is the one who will recognize that Piya is Kalpi only, and not lookalike. So now Sophie here to bring grumpyuncle and chullbulli LOL love her love making and m loving this character she is straight forward not like Aruhi and myraEmbarrassed love her and sammy's convoTongue
Hahaha I realised Everyone Loves My Sophie...EmbarrassedLOL Sophie and Sammy will try bringing Grumpyuncle and Chulbuli togetherBig smile

raghav wanted to take revenge on kalpi for spoiling his meeting and back answers but prem come to rescue and take her home. Smile raghav again hurt kalpi but thank god prem was there and he literally going to punch raghav for hurting kalpi, yaar m loving premna more than ragna her(girls dont throw rotten tomato plzLOL its Aru's fault she make me like premna Tongue)

Raghav wants revenge on kalpi Confused Prem comes in time and rescue her otherwise Raghav would've Killed her,Yah Prem really hates Raghav's Guts so he wants to punch him...Me too Loving Premna They would've been so cute...But RagNa is in our hearts.Ya are you blaming meLOLLOLLOL

meghana is negative charterer? m feeling like this when she glared kalpiConfused love Juhi's concern for her daughter, kalpi finally experiencing mother's love Big smile

Meg is grey not negative,She's like Prem there grey not negative,Neetu,Juhi,Sahil,Suhana and Aarohi is Negative,Juhi really  loves Kalpi,Kalpi is exprencing a mother love...Gonnna make Dumbla jealous soonLOL

Whoaa prem surprise kalpi and decorate terrace for their first date  and finally he told his feeling to kalpi and he kissed her Blushing  Dancing love it love it love it,(Aru, shall we get Premna at endingLOLLOL just kidding, m seriously going to have punches LOL)

Both Never had there V-day together so prem decided to surprise his girlEmbarrassed He confessed again and Kissed her but she' seeing her Mean Boss...You love it...I love it tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I wish we could but RagNa's stick thereLOL 

yepiie m loving this angry lion raghav after hearing prem's words about their kiss Cool

Raghav's a jealous Mess hearing everythingLOL

this Aruhi she is seriously witchy bitchy, after having slapp from raghav also dreaming about her marriege with him Angry but again kalpi show her, real place LOL

Aarohi will always be Witchy BitchyLOLLOL

Myra, Aruhi and sophie convo is horrible, all r seriously enemies Tongue

Hahahaha...They are LOLLOL sophie hates themConfusedLOL

raghav is hallucinating sophie as kaslpi?Shocked oh poor raghav, got caught by sophieLOL ragna hd there lunch together nyc Big smile raghav hold kalpi to himself so close, he is losing him for her but not ready to accept it, and may be for that he dont want to take kalpi with him to GoaShocked

HahahahaLOL sophie is chewing gum and over talking like someone we know LOL Yes they have their lunch togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yes He hass fallen for her and he's in denial model.

kalpi wish to go goa for her studio but raghav made it difficult for her hope sammy ans sophie make it possible for kalpi and she will get her studio for her munchkins Embarrassed

Kalpi is  broken her studio land will be demolish so she's planning something big won't spillWink

superb update AruClapHug i love it 

Thanks so much Babes love you Hug

S0nalii

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by switymango

Lovely update. ..
 Raghav is torture 2 kalpi. ..omg prem is almost kiss kalpi ShockedOuch..thank god she run away. ..Confused..sofhiya is so nice. ..loved her. ..
 Update soon. ..

Thanks sweets,Raghav is tortuing kalpi and Prem did kiss her,she did ran away LOL aww sophie is a darlingEmbarrassedBig smile
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeranu

Prem is really very sweet.. He cares for Kalpi loads Embarrassed Plz dnt make him negative.. Pair him up wid Sophie or someone.. Raghav is being a moron Ouch Kalpi is being too meek D'oh
And wht are you trying to do to my hubby Sammy ??? Making Sophie convince him to look at some stupid's boobs !!!!!!! Angry How could you ????!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Its really good tht he made a puking face else he would have been in for a bashing at home and I would have gone out to enjoy a date with some other hot guy leaving this guy to freak out in jealousy... Wink

Prem is sweet he does love her,Never How could I make my chocopie evilConfused He'll be Paired with PayalBig smileEmbarrassed Because He's a moronLOL SammyEmbarrassedLOL hahaa I'm sorry LOL hahahaa you would poor sammy he won't ever do that he's all yoursWinkTongueLOL
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArthunaAlive

Aria Aria  sweet update . Liked the jealous Raghav n spitfire piya !!!!!Raghav has to fall for Piya as piya   And lovely lovely song so very very right for the update !!!!! . Some romance is needed now dear between raghav n piya  and Aarohi go jump in the lake !!!!!!!!!!!!! Let aarohi drown yaar !!!!! Can't stand her Angry 

Hi Hi BabesBig smile Loved him jealous do you know I'm going to portay him always jealousEmbarrassedLOL I can't help itLOLLOL Thanks Babes I'm glad you liked itWink Romance will be In GOABig smile Aarohi LOLLOL no one can'tLOLLOL

Go to top