Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

~Beintehaa Mohabbat (A RagNa FF) Thread 1 Ended :) (Page 79)

charvi3 IF-Dazzler
charvi3
charvi3

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Waiting 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ariaana-

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Waiting

-Ariaana-

lolor IF-Dazzler
lolor
lolor

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
pls update dear.. waiting to see kalpi backfiring ravagh...

-Ariaana-

-DarkSlayer- IF-Rockerz
-DarkSlayer-
-DarkSlayer-

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariarai

Razzz/AkriaHug

Akira will do Big smile. That's my first name and the name I go by.

Maybe ahahaha

Evil...Cry

Really wow lucky pickLOL In one go ShockedEmbarrassed Really ahhahaha LOLWinkThanks sweetie,I don't like love triangles myself but Since I'm writing it I can make it goodEmbarrassedLOL Thank you so muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes, in one go. I found it so difficult to stop reading it once the first chapter finished. Granted I got confused when I read the character sketch with so many female characters crushing on the same guy. But that's the fun past!

Wow really...I guess so,Yep I was so messed up how to make it Logical...So i decided and went that way,He does hates her for having His Kalpi's face...But He's so stupid she is Kalpi LOLLOL

Well it worked wonders! It's logical and fun to read. Two of the key factors in any story. This is Raghav we're talking about, stupidity is a part of him until reality hits him like a brick and he chases after it with no intention to let go. 

Hhahaa i wanted to make her oppisite of her real self..you know Clumsy,Klutz,annoying...She had grown up in an enviorment with Love and care...for 3 years so she's a happy joyious person,Aarohi is my Main villan she is the major thorn and Glue to RagNaWink

It worked! I'm loving this Kalpi. And yes, the environment you grow up in...err...spend a long time in has an effect on the personality, I love Kalpi in any shape or form. Lol. That's why I said. Aarohi may be awful but I still am glad she's there. Every love story has a villain Big smileLOL 

Ya! how can I make my handsome Neeraj A villan,I really love Prem Embarrassed Prem is Not negative but He does has grey shades,He hates the Jadhavs and Raghavv alot,Especailly Raghav alot for hurting Kalpi,Yes the love he has for Kalpi is Real...He truly wants to Marry her and Give her all the Happiness,Yep Prem will be trying to make Raghav jealous alot...and They'll show alot of closenesss(Prem & Kalpi) Infront of Raghav...a jealous lover will appearTongue

Nope. You can't. Unacceptable. Lol. Grey shades are good as long as there aren't 50 of them...okay bad joke..LOLLOL...but like I said. I really liked Prem's character in the show and was kinda hoping he would turn positive and then start feeling something for Kalpi. Ever since the episode in which Sammy tells Raghav he saw Kalpi meeting Prem, I've always looked forward to a love triangle between them. But oh well, I have you to fulfill my dream. I can tell his feelings are genuine, I just don't want him to be misunderstood when the truth about what his mother and father did will be revealed, how he became the involuntary pawn of their plan. I love the jealous lover and I'm waiting for him eagerly. 

PPaakhi..hahaha no likes her,She is changed,I wanted to make sammy hate  her and SHe'll have to fight to get his love,That he'll insult her and Ignore her,I think you love sammy and Paakhi with him gets you jealous LOLLOLLOL

Love him? I'll kidnap him and hide him in my closet if I could. LOLLOL But true..I love Sammy and I love the man who played his character even more Embarrassed

Aarohi is everyone's most hated characterLOLShe hates Kalpi because she never got Raghav's love,she'll be scheming everytime..hahaha true,Both will happen ahaha Raghav will always be Rinning after his Spot and Kalpi will always fire back.

Well if you've gotten the readers to hate her with a passion then you are doing the right thing. ClapClap. It'll be fun to see what she has planned and what Piya/Kalpi has in store as a counter attack to her plans. I have a feeling Kalpi won't spare her so easily even if she doesn't know/remember her. It's RagNa. Their nok-jhok is what we pretty much survived on along with a dollop of romance. 

Really...seriously?? I;ve never noticed, but a awesome writer like you saying that to me...I feel really happy and bless thank you Akira,

Oh please. I'm just stating what is the truth. I've noticed it in a lot of your writing and I just pointed it out. A slow and steady story is better than a rushed and illogical story.  

Yeah that's so true...And I have no Idea how she's going to remeber But I have a little IdeaWink

I can't wait to see how you play it out. Any idea is still an idea. 

My Triangles...You gotta love themLOL

Oh I do. I adore them.  

Thanks so mcuh,Yeah he's so evil...But He'll get it all  back!Tongue

Obviously, he has to. Otherwise Kalpi would run off with Prem and we would have a broken Raghav left behind. 

Akira I'm so Happy...This is an epic moment right now...That one of the most popular and Amazing Writers would read and say all this to me,Akira I'm so happy you read my story and you liked it...I'm definally no match to you...SO I'm so thankful...Thank you that's all I can say,I know it's not much But You render me speechless Shocked

No darling. Don't worry. And believe me it's got nothing to do with my writing. You just make it sound like my writing is worth something when it's not. But with your writing I just point out what I like the most. And come on. I've read your story once before (Kalpana's Love) and I loved it. I may go MIA from time to time but I will always come back and read your stories. Always. Oh my gosh. STOP! Stop saying "match for me" and all that crap. Every writer is different and there shouldn't be any reason to compare any writer. You cannot compare Dan Brown and JK Rowling because both of them are amazing, so stop with the comparison. I love you Ari and you really shouldn't doubt your writing even one bit. 

Lots of love,
Akira

Edited by AmbroseFever - 18 February 2015 at 11:29am

-Ariaana-

usahingora Senior Member
usahingora
usahingora

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
pls ria waiting pls update

-Ariaana-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmbroseFever

Originally posted by ariarai

Razzz/AkriaHug

Akira will do Big smile. That's my first name and the name I go by.

Maybe ahahaha

Evil...Cry

Really wow lucky pickLOL In one go ShockedEmbarrassed Really ahhahaha LOLWinkThanks sweetie,I don't like love triangles myself but Since I'm writing it I can make it goodEmbarrassedLOL Thank you so muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes, in one go. I found it so difficult to stop reading it once the first chapter finished. Granted I got confused when I read the character sketch with so many female characters crushing on the same guy. But that's the fun past!

Wow really...I guess so,Yep I was so messed up how to make it Logical...So i decided and went that way,He does hates her for having His Kalpi's face...But He's so stupid she is Kalpi LOLLOL

Well it worked wonders! It's logical and fun to read. Two of the key factors in any story. This is Raghav we're talking about, stupidity is a part of him until reality hits him like a brick and he chases after it with no intention to let go. 

Hhahaa i wanted to make her oppisite of her real self..you know Clumsy,Klutz,annoying...She had grown up in an enviorment with Love and care...for 3 years so she's a happy joyious person,Aarohi is my Main villan she is the major thorn and Glue to RagNaWink

It worked! I'm loving this Kalpi. And yes, the environment you grow up in...err...spend a long time in has an effect on the personality, I love Kalpi in any shape or form. Lol. That's why I said. Aarohi may be awful but I still am glad she's there. Every love story has a villain Big smileLOL 

Ya! how can I make my handsome Neeraj A villan,I really love Prem Embarrassed Prem is Not negative but He does has grey shades,He hates the Jadhavs and Raghavv alot,Especailly Raghav alot for hurting Kalpi,Yes the love he has for Kalpi is Real...He truly wants to Marry her and Give her all the Happiness,Yep Prem will be trying to make Raghav jealous alot...and They'll show alot of closenesss(Prem & Kalpi) Infront of Raghav...a jealous lover will appearTongue

Nope. You can't. Unacceptable. Lol. Grey shades are good as long as there aren't 50 of them...okay bad joke..LOLLOL...but like I said. I really liked Prem's character in the show and was kinda hoping he would turn positive and then start feeling something for Kalpi. Ever since the episode in which Sammy tells Raghav he saw Kalpi meeting Prem, I've always looked forward to a love triangle between them. But oh well, I have you to fulfill my dream. I can tell his feelings are genuine, I just don't want him to be misunderstood when the truth about what his mother and father did will be revealed, how he became the involuntary pawn of their plan. I love the jealous lover and I'm waiting for him eagerly. 

PPaakhi..hahaha no likes her,She is changed,I wanted to make sammy hate  her and SHe'll have to fight to get his love,That he'll insult her and Ignore her,I think you love sammy and Paakhi with him gets you jealous LOLLOLLOL

Love him? I'll kidnap him and hide him in my closet if I could. LOLLOL But true..I love Sammy and I love the man who played his character even more Embarrassed

Aarohi is everyone's most hated characterLOLShe hates Kalpi because she never got Raghav's love,she'll be scheming everytime..hahaha true,Both will happen ahaha Raghav will always be Rinning after his Spot and Kalpi will always fire back.

Well if you've gotten the readers to hate her with a passion then you are doing the right thing. ClapClap. It'll be fun to see what she has planned and what Piya/Kalpi has in store as a counter attack to her plans. I have a feeling Kalpi won't spare her so easily even if she doesn't know/remember her. It's RagNa. Their nok-jhok is what we pretty much survived on along with a dollop of romance. 

Really...seriously?? I;ve never noticed, but a awesome writer like you saying that to me...I feel really happy and bless thank you Akira,

Oh please. I'm just stating what is the truth. I've noticed it in a lot of your writing and I just pointed it out. A slow and steady story is better than a rushed and illogical story.  

Yeah that's so true...And I have no Idea how she's going to remeber But I have a little IdeaWink

I can't wait to see how you play it out. Any idea is still an idea. 

My Triangles...You gotta love themLOL

Oh I do. I adore them.  

Thanks so mcuh,Yeah he's so evil...But He'll get it all  back!Tongue

Obviously, he has to. Otherwise Kalpi would run off with Prem and we would have a broken Raghav left behind. 

Akira I'm so Happy...This is an epic moment right now...That one of the most popular and Amazing Writers would read and say all this to me,Akira I'm so happy you read my story and you liked it...I'm definally no match to you...SO I'm so thankful...Thank you that's all I can say,I know it's not much But You render me speechless Shocked

No darling. Don't worry. And believe me it's got nothing to do with my writing. You just make it sound like my writing is worth something when it's not. But with your writing I just point out what I like the most. And come on. I've read your story once before (Kalpana's Love) and I loved it. I may go MIA from time to time but I will always come back and read your stories. Always. Oh my gosh. STOP! Stop saying "match for me" and all that crap. Every writer is different and there shouldn't be any reason to compare any writer. You cannot compare Dan Brown and JK Rowling because both of them are amazing, so stop with the comparison. I love you Ari and you really shouldn't doubt your writing even one bit. 

Lots of love,
Akira

You Know I can't say anything else...Just That I'm thankful,an you're right but no matter what you say Akira you'll always be the Best in my eyes and I'm definally no match to you...Period!!!...Love you too babes

-DarkSlayer-

SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Suprb update Aria.. Lovely jaan... Update nxt chappy soon...

-Ariaana-

darkloveriam IF-Dazzler
darkloveriam
darkloveriam

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
awsome update
and the best part when kalpi give piece of mind to raghav & arohi

love it

-Ariaana-

Go to top