Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

~Beintehaa Mohabbat (A RagNa FF) Thread 1 Ended :) (Page 52)

S0nalii IF-Sizzlerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
unres pg 52

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ariaana-

SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Sorry i know i m late...

Superb update dear.. Clap Clap

i kno Prem is inocnt but i so want him out of RagNa's life as soon as posibl... But u kno wht can't see anyone between RagNa... Plzz yaar want RagNa union soon.. Plzz plzz plzz...

Update nxt chappy soon.. Waiting.. Big smile

-Ariaana-

Chaahat0 Newbie
Chaahat0
Chaahat0

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
congrats on 50 pages!!! awesome updates!! Prem really loves Kalpi and she's getting a job to work with raghav,can't wait for their love story also raghav is going to be broken after knowing about the Dna stuff, this aarohi kill her please Censored beautiful update Clap

-Ariaana-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet1308

Kalpi is sad howprem talk t her n the way she thinks about rag was sweet lovely waiting for them t meet in office n poor rag awaiting for result which was falsified 
Update soon

Thank you DearyHug Yes Kalpi loves Prem so she's upset of the way he speaks to her,Kalpi is attrated Rags thats whyLOLWink Both will meet and go head to headWink

Originally posted by Sh0Nali

resh
unres
As ususal superb update AruBig smile
So Prem seriously in love with kalpi and he hate Raghav for betraying her, wow, he seriously care for her, but what will he do when he will find out neetu's plan about kalpi and his relation

Raghav is all excited for kalpi's come back and Aarohi is again start her jealousy and curse section for Kalpi. Hope someday kalpi will win her heart as well with her precious smile and golden nature.

So kapoor plan something for DNA report and Juhi help them, but m sure it going to ruin soon.
Eager to see jealous kamla on Juhi and Kalpi's relation.Embarrassed
Lovely updateSmile

Thank you EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink Prem is in love with her he does care for her alot an dhates Raghav alot,Hmmm He won't find out yet Wink soon but not yetLOL
Yes Raghav is really happy thinking his kalpi is comming back she is backWink Aarohi hates kalpi and yes Kalpi will win Aarohu but not yetWink Sahil,Juhi and Neetu did it all,Yes I am going to show Kamla so jealous that why I love this FF i can make her so jealousLOLLOL Thank you again sweetie Embarrassed

Originally posted by eishe10

Terrific update!! Wondering what will Raghav do when he finds out the truth about DNA test? Continue soonBig smile

Thank you Big smile Raghav isn't going to find out as of Yet but soon he'll explodeWink

Originally posted by sunyy

Awesome update. So Neetu fudged the DNS test. How will rags and co. Find out.

Thank youBig smileBig smile Neetu,Sahila And Juhi did it allWink Not as yet but the truth will come outWink

Originally posted by ArthunaAlive

Congo for 50 pages .  Sweet update . Keep them coming !!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Thank you Silly feeling blessed Will keep them commingLOLWink

Originally posted by laavanya4u

Aria,

HEARTY CONGRATS FOR COMPLETING 50 PAGES.

You are a cool and a casual writer.

You are writing the story like a well prepared student writing his exam without any fuss and mess.

What a khichid,jalebi,amriti !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalpi is considering Prem as a sort of God,but unknowingly getting pulled towards Raghav.

The entire Kapoor clan is plotting,plotting and hell bent on keeping Kalpi with them.And they can forged the results of the DNA test too!!!!!!!!!!!!.So dirty,gutter minded clan.

Our hero has many enemies ih his house itself,To name it Suhana and Aarohi.And the new addition is Juhi??Who is she ???

In the midst of so many plottings and mysteries,how is our hero going to get his heroine??

WAITING FOR SOME MIRACLE OR YET ANOTHER ACCIDENT

Thank you so much sweetie always enjoy and wait for you to comment!!LOL awww thank you but I really try writing good I'm not the best but I tryBig smile I had this FF in mind since aug last years so it's normal for meLOLLOL Yeah you got that right she is getting pulled to Raghav she's attracted to himWink Yes they want Kalpi only for themseleves,Suhana isn't against Kalpi nor Raghav,she loves her mausi maa so she won't hurt Kalpi,Suhana only wants Sammy so she'll hurt Paakhi only,aarohi well she hates Kalpi so yeah she's an enemy.
Juhi is one of my main character read the first chapters and you'll know who she is Big smile Juhi is Kalpi's AmmiWink Raghav will get his heroine soonWink

S0nalii

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReezaFathi

amazing...plez update soon..waitg..Big smile

Thank you so much sweetieBig smileBig smile
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiaraah

Nice update.  So as expected,  Kapoors have tampered with the DNA results.  Raghav who was happy that Kalpi is coming home will be shattered.  But I think he will eventually understand it's Kalpi.  She's joining his office soon.  As it is, Kalpi is feeling a pull towards Raghav.  

Prem really.loves Kalpi too. But I don't understand why Sahil - Neetu likes her? 

It's shocking to know that Juhi is actually part of Kapoors evil plans. Will Raghav find out that she's not what she seems to be? 

Congrats for the half century! Party

Kiaraah!!Blushing thank you Embarrassed As expected they didLOLWink he will be shattered and he'll turned into beast mode,Yep he'll slowy realise it's kalpi she is joining his office and she's attreacted to him soon both will butt headsLOLTongue,Prem truly loves KalpiBig smile ummm they like her,neetu never got a daughter's love and kalpi gave it to her so she (Neetu) see's kalpi as her own child and no one will take her away not even kamla,Juhi is a villan and she's helping Neetu in this allWink

Originally posted by abxetz

Interesting update Big smile ye neetu or sahil juhi ke saath milkar DNA test badal dhi Angry

Thank youBlushing yep Sahil-Neetu are with JuhiWink

Originally posted by sunyy

Aria congrats on 50 Pgs. Waiting for update and symbol of love season 2 Tongue

Thank you sweetie,I know I'll update that soonWink I know you're waitingLOLWink

Originally posted by charvi3

Congratulation for half century dear   lovely update ...neetu & sahil really loved kalpi or they are only showing it ...raghav is so happy that his kalpi is bact but after the knowing truth of dna report he will shattered.

Neetu-Sahil truly Loves Kalpi Big smile Raghav will be shattered and He'll turn into beast mode...Thanks again sweetieBig smileEmbarrassed

Originally posted by usahingora

sorry 4 late reply gone 2 dawat so now i read it is beautiful n wonderful update waiting 4 office scenes

Awww thank you Hug will update it soonBig smile

Originally posted by Aru18

awesome story..read all parts..and its really nice story continue soon

Thank you sweetieBig smileBig smile thank you for loving my storyWink

Kiaraah

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niknish1980

amazing...please update next part soon

Thank youEmbarrassed will update soon

Originally posted by ...Natasha...

Wonderful update
I like that Kalpi is thinking about Raghav and is happy :)
Again the Kapoor family can go to hell Angry 
Once again they won and prove it with false DNA blood sample
I'm so sad for Raghav, he will be crushed again...

Natasha Thank you so much deary...She's attratced to him so LOL yaar you hate the kappor so much LOL also understandableLOLWink Raghav will be crushed

Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

Sorry i know i m late...

Superb update dear.. Clap Clap 

i kno Prem is inocnt but i so want him out of RagNa's life as soon as posibl... But u kno wht can't see anyone between RagNa... Plzz yaar want RagNa union soon.. Plzz plzz plzz... 

Update nxt chappy soon.. Waiting.. Big smile

Ya! No Sorries and It's okayWinkthank you so much sweetieBig smileBig smilehe is and he'll join them togetherWink

Originally posted by Chaahat0

congrats on 50 pages!!! awesome updates!! Prem really loves Kalpi and she's getting a job to work with raghav,can't wait for their love story also raghav is going to be broken after knowing about the Dna stuff, this aarohi kill her please Censored beautiful update Clap

Aww thank you so muchBig smileBig smile Yes prem really loves Kalpi,,Their love story will start soon Big smile thank you

Originally posted by melody1

Amazing update!!ClapClap loved it alot,Prem is innocent and he genuially loves kalpi which is nice,waiting for ragna to be with each other also some nice jealous scenes with,RagNa and Prem, and with neetu,juhi,kalpi and Kamla and Paakhi!Wink

Thank you so much sweetie,Yes prem truly likes kalpi will makes jealous scenes with all thanlk you againBig smile

usahingora Senior Member
usahingora
usahingora

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
pls update ria waiting...

Go to top