...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Valentine day 😊 have a fun one
The promo is exciting and sad as well
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
An apt valentine's update. The intense feelings btw Rags/Kalpi is finding its way out ! Though the Rags might say he hates her, it is an improvement. Soon his love for kalpi will be realised , aslove is 'born' from hatred !
usahingora thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting 4 ur update ria
usahingora thumbnail
n want ragav 2 close 2 kalpi pls it a req sorry if u feel bad
SamBricka thumbnail
Nice update dear.. Read last 3 chappies in one go... It was fab... Sorry to be late... Update nxt chappy soon...
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Is Aarohi again playing tricks against Kalpi to get Raghav back in his life???

charvi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please update next part soon dear
usahingora thumbnail
sorry ria but eagerly waiting 2 read ur update
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Chapter 14

Precap~ Kalpi rested her head on the table feeling heartbroken 
"What's wrong with me,Why am i feeling so...I'm in love with Prem,Yet i can't stand seeing her with Raghav sir.."

As Minutes passed Kalpi watched on as everyone packed up leaving early,Payal walked over to her.
Payal-Kalpi why are you still here??
Kalpi-Mr Laser eyes wants me to work Late shift.
Payal-Why?? he lets everyone off early before Valentines.
Kalpi-Really?? Payal you go have a safe night and A good Valentines.
Payal hugged Kalpi "You too" Payal then left.
In Raghav's Cabin he went through all the files and glanced at the chocolate,he then watched the clock "Its getting late...I wonder if Spot is sleeping or probably hitting someone"
Kalpi packed up all the files,she yawned and watched the time "It's 11.30,I'll have to head home quickly,Prem will be angry at me" Kalpi got up feeling dizzy,she slowly walked down to Raghav's cabin,She knocked and enter seeing him busy in his work.
Kalpi-Raghav Sir...I have finished all my files,Can I leave now??
Raghav looked up at her annoyed.
Raghav-No you may not! You'll stay here until I'm finished.
Kalpi-But Raghav sir why do I have to stay?? also Payal told me you let everyone off early and...
Raghav-Are you stupid? deaf? I said no,Go back and finish your work.
Kalpi lowered her eyes sadly and left,Raghav sat there fuming in anger "This woman is just stupid
                                                       OoO
At Singhaina Mansion,Aarohi sat uncomfortable in her room "Raghav's Working late tonight,I hope he isn't working with that Lookalike" Aarohi tried calling raghav but he didn't answer "Shit! he isn't answering now!" She got up quickly and was heading by the stairs,she stopped seeing Gauri and Rubina Suhana's Mother talking.
Gauri-I have decided to let Aarohi and Raghav get Married.
Rubina-Are you sure,are you ready??
Gauri-At the Valentine's day Party Tomorrow night,I'll try talking to him about it.
Aarohi smirked watching them discussing her Marriage "Oh Bhagwan thank you so much,My life is back on track,I shouldn't be worried over a lookalike or his dead Kalpi" Aarohi chuckles and  touches the necklace Raghav brought for her "He's all mine and no one can take him away"
                                                        OoO
An hour Passed,Raghav finished his work and walked out his cabin seeing Kalpi sitting there shivering.
Raghav-Spot...I'm finish let's go.
Kalpi nodded and slowly got up,Raghav watched her annoyed,But walked towards the Elevator,she waited as Raghav went inside first,She then entered,Kalpi and Raghav stood in the elevator Quietly,Kalpi stood shivering,While Raghav was on his phone,he called Aarohi.
Raghav-Hey Aro,I'm finally comming home.
Kalpi stood there quietly hugging herself feeling cold getting Blurred flashes of her and Raghav.
Raghav-Don't worry about anything,go to sleep.
Raghav ended the call and made a glance at Kalpi and saw her head lowered,he scoffed at her.
Raghav-You're really quiet tonight spot...What a relief,Have you realised you're annoying?!!
dil roye aa elaahi tu aaja mere maahi
Kalpi closed her eyes and fell back on Raghav,He watched her shocked,he held her in his arms,he shook her head.
mere maahi mere maahi, tu aaja mere maahi
Raghav-Spot!! spot wake up!! 
Raghav touched Kalpi's neck and watched her shocked.
Raghav-Spot why are you waking up?? You have a Fever.
maahi maahi, maahi.
Raghav Pressed Kalpi tightly against him,He shooked her head
Raghav-Kalpi..Kalpi wake up! You're being really annoying now,Wake up!!
The Elevator Opened Raghav took kalpi in his arms,He watched her sleeping peacefull face,He took her shawl and draped it over her head and carried her to his car.
Prem and Aarohi waited up waiting for Raghav and Kalpi for Valentine's Day.
In  Raghav's Car,he hugged kalpi tightly,turning the AC higher,He watched her with Regret
Raghav-Why didn't you tell me you weren't well?? 
Raghav caress her face and watches her and thought "You look just like my kalpi"
Raghav-Spot are you feeling any better?? No??
Kalpi slowly opened her eyes and smiled at Raghav she thought "I'm in Raghav Sir's arms...Is this a dream?"
Raghav looked down at her and watched her confused and Annoyed.
Kalpi-Raghav sir...Happy Valentine's Day.
Raghav watched her in a Daze he smiled.
Raghav-You too,Are you feeling better now??
Kalpi nodded,At Kapoor's Prem paced Back and forth,It was Midnight and Kalpi was missing on their first Valentine's together
Prem-Why is she working so late...With Raghav Singhaina
Raghav felt kalpi's neck again.
Raghav-You're getting cooler now.
He heard a phone ringing,He went through Kalpi's bag and answered the call.
Raghav-Hello
Prem-Kalpi?? where are you.
Raghav watched the person's name on the phone,he then watched Kalpi.
Raghav-Mr Kapoor.
Prem-You're with Kalpi!! why are you answering her Phone!!
Prem-Mr Kapoor relax...she wasn't well,I'll..
Prem-Where are you??
Raghav-I'm infront of your Building...Hello Mr Kapoor??
Raghav scoffed Realising Prem ended the call "What a Smart guy"
Prem quickly walked downstairs,he stood watching Raghav's car,he saw Raghav helping Kalpi out,He walked up to them angerily.
Prem-Raghav Singhaina!! Why are you with her!!
Raghav watched him annoyed
Raghav-I haven't touched her alright!!
Because I'm dangerous, my love
Prem made his glance at Kalpi,where Raghav hands was holding her,He pulled kalpi away from Raghav and held onto her,Raghav watched him and scoffed.
The more you love me The more you might get hurt in the end
Raghav-You're welcome Mr Kapoor,Take care of her.
Prem glared at him and held Kalpi's face
Prem-Kalpi...Wake up!! are you alright.
Don't test me, my love
Raghav watched on stupefy,he looked away,Prem took kalpi up in his arms.
It can never, ever be Because I'm dangerous
Raghav watched on as he left with Kalpi,he backed away and smiled taken aback.
because this is for you
                                                         OoO
Prem laid kalpi on the bed and took off her jacket and covered her,He laid next to her and caress her face.
Prem-I'm so sorry Kalpi,Forgive me
He kisses her on her forehead.
Prem-Happy Valentine's Day.
                                                       OoO
Morning came,Raghav waked into his office noticing Kalpi wasn't there,He then remembered Prem clinging onto her,he scoffed and went into his office seeing it decorated "Who did this" He then felt someone hugging him from behind. "Do you like my decoration Raghu?" He turned and watched Aarohi who was smiling at him
Aarohi-What are you looking at?? how did you like my surprise?
Raghav-It's beauitful and You look nice.
Aarohi smiled and hugged Raghav who wondered how Kalpi was doing,Kalpi walked in the Office holding up a chain "I hope Raghav Sir Likes this" she turned and saw prem behind her,she hit the chain.
Prem-Surprised??
Kalpi smiled nervously seeing him,he caress her head.
Prem-How are you feeling??
Kalpi-Better
Prem watched kalpi as she kept talking,he glanced to the side seeing Raghav and Aarohi clinged on his arm standing there,he smirked.
Prem-Kalpi I just came to see how you were doing,I'll be going now.
Because I'm dangerous, because this is for you 
Prem watched Raghav and Hugged Kalpi,her eyes widen,Raghav scoffed,Aarohi looked on,
I love you but it can never, ever be
Raghav clenched his hands seeing kalpi's hands moving to accept his hug.
I can't love you so I am leaving
Kalpi smiled and hugged Prem back tightly,Raghav and Prem stared at each other angerily,Aarohi stood there Teary Eyed,Prem and kalpi broke their hug and he left,Kalpi smiled in a daze blushing "Oh Ya Allah is my feelings for prem comming back??" Raghav walked up to Kalpi angerily and grabbed her by the arm,She looked up at him confused and shocked,Aarohi looked on in tears.
Raghav-Why are you late?
Kalpi-Raghav Sir...
Raghav sighed
Raghav-Don't say anything...Just go to my cabin and get my files.
Kalpi nodded and left from there,Raghav sighed and left for the Canteen,Aarohi held her chest,A tear rolled down her eyes "I was right...He does care for her,Why did my life have to be ruined by this woman and her face...But Raghav doesn't even know he cares for her...I'll have to fill hate in his eyes for her,Quickly"
Kalpi walked into Raghav's cabin and was in Awe "It's so beautiful...Valentine's day is so beautiful" Kalpi took out the chain she brought for Raghav and Dangled it,Aarohi watched on through the Glass and smirked.
                                                        OoO
Lunch came,Kalpi ate alot while Payal watched her.
Payal-Kalpi...aren't you full??
Kalpi-Nahi...I'm really hungry...I'm going to get some cake,Do you want??
Payal-Nope.
Kalpi got up happily,heading by the food when she collided with Aarohi and Myra,Kalpi bowed.
Kalpi-Maaf Kar dain Aarohi ji.
Aarohi smiled.
Aarohi-It was my fault kalpi ji...I'll be going now.
Aarohi smiled and Left with Myra,Kalpi watched her and thought "She's so sweet"
After lunch,Kalpi was desperately looking for her chain she brought for Raghav,Payal helped her.
Payal-Kalpi are you sure you had it here??
Kalpi-Payal...I'm really sure,I just hope it isn't mashed up.
Aarohi sat in Raghav's office,He watched her.
Raghav-Where did you get that chain??
Aarohi watched him and touched it.
Aarohi-I brought it yesterday.
Raghav-I see you have My Initial on it.
Aarohi-Yes...Do you like it??
Kalpi rested her head on the table and silenty cried "I wanted to Give Raghav Sir it for Valentine's Day" Payal watched her sadly and hugged her "We'll find it kalpi...Let's not give up" Payal answered the Phone that was ringing on Kalpi's desk "Yes Sir"
Payal-Kalpi, Sir wants to see you.
Kalpi Nodded then left,Kalpi walked into Raghav's Cabin with her eyes  lowered, he watched her annoyed.
Raghav-Spot...I need you to help me with a Presention and Our Trip to GOA next week.
Kalpi nodded,She looked up and watched Aarohi shocked,seeing her chain on her neck,Kalpi walked up to her and touched it,Raghav watched on.
Kalpi-Aarohi ji where did you find my chain??
Aarohi-What do you mean?? It's mine.
Kalpi-Nahi...I brought one just like this today...I'm sure this is mine.
Kalpi was about to Yank it off when Aarohi held her hand and glared at her.
Aarohi-What are you doing Kalpi?? This is mine,Why are you trying to take my things!!
Kalpi-It's mine I'm sure of it please let me see it once and I'll pr...
Raghav-Enough!
Kalpi and Aarohi watched Raghav.
Raghav-Spot...That's Aarohi's,Why are you trying to Take it...
Kalpi-Raghav Sir it's mine I'm sure of it,Plea...
Raghav-Ms Haider!!! Are you stupid?? Shut up!! I told you already to leave it.
Aarohi looked away and smiled.
Raghav-Aarohi,Go...I would like to talk to Spot alone.
Aarohi nodded and left smirking.
Kalpi-Raghav Sir are you going to let her leave with my chain?Please I'm telling the truth.
Raghav-I said Leave it!! and why would you buy such an expensive chain?? with my Name?? It's Aarohi's leave it be!!
Kalpi watched Raghav sadly
Kalpi-Rag...
You, I can't see you, I can't hear you
Raghav held kalpi by her arm tightly and glared at her.
Raghav-You're so stupid,A girl Like you lying infront of her Boss and His family for a chain that doesn't suit you and Worth much more than you,I said to leave it Be!! That Chain isn't yours!!
Kalpi was in tears,Raghav watched her
Kalpi-Raghav Sir I've saved up my money and I finally got chance to Buy it...Please it's mine...
Raghav-It isn't!!! Aarohi is my Future..Please don't you dare hurt her or take her chain away!!! Understand!! a girl like you cannot Afford something Like that!!
But I'm okay,Goodbyes are sad, my heart aches
Kalpi watched Raghav teary eyed,she pulled her hand away,He watched her and Scoffed,
But if you are happy, if you can smile, then I...
Kalpi wiped her tears and watched him
Kalpi-Rakshas
Only you, only you
Raghav's eyes widens he looked at her shocked,Kalpi then walked away sadly.
Good bye my love

Precap-Kalpi lowered her head and Raghav Flinged her Coffee out of her hands and Ripped up her late night work papers,Aarohi and Myra snickered,Payal and Sammy watched on in tears as Raghav kept on scolding her,Kalpi clenched her fist ready to fire back.

Finshed 😉 Hope this chappy was alright...Don't forget to comment and Like and I know I'm late with the Valentine's day😆 Also I'm sorry for updating after so long...

Edited by ariarai - 9 years ago
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
stalker here
unres
superb update aru😳
raghav is seriously behaving too bad with kalpi, n he is going to regret it later.
Love prem is getting worry for kalpi and finaly said sorry to her for his behaviour.
Wow ragna wish valentine too each other first, true love always win❤️
aarohi😡 Aru, plz let dat chain's truth cme in frnt of rags, frm arohi's mouth only. I realy want rags wl punish her badly.

Kalpi is crying, n rags dsnt trust kalpi, it painful😭
lvly update

ps. Belated happy valentine day to u Aru🤗
i like new banner, it amazing.Edited by Sh0Nali - 9 years ago