Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

~Beintehaa Mohabbat (A RagNa FF) Thread 1 Ended :) (Page 144)

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 02 April 2015 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone I'm going to Update this...Shocking!!! I am missing Spot and Sophie alot so I'll update My favorite girls.
I can't believe People Actually Love Sophie and Spot so much. Well Clumsy KalpiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenfantasyMagicalMadness

MagicalMadness IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalMadness
MagicalMadness

Posted: 02 April 2015 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Yay mere spot ka update Big smile
Frozenfantasy IF-Dazzler
Frozenfantasy
Frozenfantasy

Posted: 02 April 2015 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Jaldi...kar...na...Aria ...
Warna...meri...maa...aa...gayegi...LOL

Hayee hayee...help!!!!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ariaana-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 02 April 2015 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vsapras

LOL Momma loves you Wink

Frozenfantasy

Frozenfantasy IF-Dazzler
Frozenfantasy
Frozenfantasy

Posted: 02 April 2015 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaRai-

LOL Momma loves you Wink
You can say that again hunny...soo much that her nagging will land me in the Lunatic rehab...LOL

-Ariaana-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 02 April 2015 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -AriaRai-

LOL Momma loves you Wink
You can say that again hunny...soo much that her nagging will land me in the Lunatic rehab...LOL

ROFL

Frozenfantasy

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 02 April 2015 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Chapter 28

Recap~ Don't say anything,Not to her Not to anyone,I'll get everything under control and When we head back to Mumbai,Noting will be changed! Raghav said Leaving from there,Leaving a Stupefy Ayaan behind

After A Long Boring Meeting Kalpi Finally Laid Back on the Chair Playing on her Tab,On the Other Side Raghav Looks Her Intently,He couldn't Move his Eyes From her,seeing her so Cute and Annoying at the Same time,Many Eyes Noticed this,Happy and Envious Ones.
Kalpi was Busying Enjoying watching her Romantic Drama's On her Tab with her head Piece Insert into her Ears,Seeing the Couple on her Tab Making out and Starting to Begin their Love Making Kalpi Quickly Closed her eyes and Peeped Every few Minutes,She giggles Loudly Making Everyones Eyes Fall on her,Kalpi Could've Felt A strong Gaze on her she Raised her eyes seeing Everyone Staring at her,Kalpi takes her Head Piece off and Chuckles Nervously Taking Off her Tab "I...I...Mujhe Maaf Kar Dain"
She Said Nervously and stammering."Something Seems Funny,DJ" Aarohi Said Staring at Kalpi with a Wicked Smirk on her Face.
Kalpi Stared at Aarohi And shakes her head Going into a Deep thought Ignoring her Taunts.
After A while The Business Men Had Left Only Leaving Raghav and His Gang,He Leaned Back Staring at Kalpi who was Speaking with Ayaan.
"Is he Going to Tell That Klutz My Unwanted Feelings?' He wondered.
Fuming with Jealousy Aarohi Noticed Raghav and Felt Hurt,She got up in a Huff and Left from there With a Wicked Plan on Mind.
"Ayaan,I am not feeling too Well,I'm going to the Rest Room,Plus I need to speak to Prem,I miss him alot" Kalpi said raising off her seat.
Kalpi then Passes Raghav straight Making her exit,He sat there Glaring at Ayaan who also returned a Glared and A Smirk.
                                                          ~OoO~
At The Canteen Kalpi Stares at The Food in tears,She cried as it was her Last day Devouring Food Like this,She wiped her tears and Saluted the Food,She took up the Biggest Plate she could Find and Packed her Plate with everything,Kalpi Made her way to An Empty Table and sat there Raising her Legs on the bench Making herself comfortable,She Blessed her Food and Began Eating Like a Hog.
Raghav and Aarohi walks down to the Canteen,Both seeing kalpi their Began their Fake Act,The Duo Passed By Kalpi with Aarohi throwing Taunts At her "Hog! a Hog! Such a Disgusting Hog!" Aarohi said with A smirk,Kalpi sighs and Looks up at Raghav sadly as He turns away from her she then Looks at Aarohi "Yup,I'm Hog,Infact I'm a greedy Hog! I'm not ashamed at all,But You're a Witchy Bitchy!And A ugly one" Kalpi said with a Smile and continued Eating,Aarohi fums and Flings Kalpi's Food on the Floor,Shocking Raghav and Kalpi.
"Bitch! How dare you!! You have no status,Nothing a Disgusting thing Like you Can never be Me!!!" Aarohi Shouted.
Kalpi got up and took her food up while crying as her Amazing Food was on the Ground,she lets out a Sigh and Was tired,Tired of trying to Make herself Perfect for Everyone,She rested her Plate on the Table and Looks at Raghav and Aarohi.
'You're Right Aarohi ji, I have No Status Or Noting,But let me Clarify something to you,I Don't ever want to be Like you! Not a single Look or Attitude! You are supposed to be a Inspiring Figure to young girls out there who dreams of being Beautiful of being Confident to walk down a Ramp with their heads held high,Girls Want to be like you,A Beautiful model,You have Everything Aarohi Ji,You have the Handsome Fiancee,Money,Friends,Popularity,Clothes,Diamonds"
Raghav and Aarohi looks at her Stupefied.
"But Aarohi Ji,There is something you don't Have,You don't Have a Heart or A Life,You are Heartless and Ugly on the Inside,I may be Clusmy and Stupid to You,But Atleast I Have a Heart and a life! and If you both don't Mind,Please leave me Be!" Kalpi fold her hands as she Made her exit Aarohi Pulled her Back "Wah such a Mahan Speech! Am I supposed to Feel Bad?" Aarohi stares at Her and Raises her Hands to Slap here when someone stopped her. "Raise your Hand on her and I'll Raise mine on you,Twice as Hard!"
Soniye... 
Kalpi Eyes twinkled as Prem Rushes to her side,she Looks at Prem with a Smile as He jerks Aarohi's Hands away Raghav Looks On Annoyed.,Aarohi stepped back and Looks away,Seeing Prem's Angry Gaze at her.
"You're Rather Chatty,Ms Khanna,Who are you to raise your Hands on Kalpi??" Prem said,He then Made his Glance at Raghav "Are you enjoying this?? You can't even Help her?? Is your Love for Aarohi that strong that you would stand and watch her Humilate Kalpi? Who is also a person.!!!"
Prem took Kalpi by the Hands and Stares At Raghav,he then Leaves with her,Aarohi Makes her Glance at Raghav who Just walks away from there.
                                                              ~OoO~
Sophie Walks to the Canteen Sweating Nervously she turns and her Gaze fall at Sammy who was Eating and Laughing with Raghav,She rubs her Knuckles together for a while then get Irritated realising she was Doing One of kalpi's Traits "Freaky,What's wrong with me? I'm Feeling girly all of a sudden,It's all Kalpi's Fault,she made me so Girly all of a sudden"
Sophie smiles widely and Walks down Over to sammy and Raghav.
"Heeeyyy Guys,What's up?" She said Taking a seat.
"Hey Soph Taste this" Sammy said Stuffing food into her Mouth.
Sophie Chewed it Looking at Sammy with a twinkle in her eyes,she tried control her blushing Face,she holds the chair handle tightly and smiles.
Raghav and Sammy Watches her Confused "Are you Constipated? Or Upset?" Raghav asked Making a Face at her "You Look ugly making that Face". Sammy Made a Glance at Him and Stopped him,Sammy then touches Sophie Gently on her shoulder and Gave her a warm smile Making the Butterflies in her stomach Act up"Sophie are you sick? Did you eat too much,Or maybe is it that time of Month?" Hearing that Sophie Jumps up in Horror Feeling Ashamed "Sam,How can you say that!" She kept stammering for a Minute and Runs from there.
"Okay...That was Werid,Soph always Talks about that with me,she even goofs off on it" Sammy said giving Raghav a confused Look.
                                                             ~OoO~
At The Villa Everyone Packed Up as tomorrow was the Last Meeting in GOA,Raghav walks down the Steps and His eyes Falls at Kalpi who again was Staring at Ayaan as he Played the Guitar,With hesitation and Finally Maning Up he Called out to her "Spot!" Raghav said shouting out,Kalpi looks at Ayaan then Makes a Fearful Look at Raghav.
"May I Speak to you for a Moment when you're finish Fangirling" Saying that he went Back Upstairs Quickly,Kalpi Looks at Ayaan for Approval then Follows Raghav upstairs,Kalpi Slowly Tip toed To Raghav's Room.
She walks into his Room seeing Him Packing.
"Spot!!" Hearing him shout she slipps and Fell straight on her Buttocks,she winched in Pain touching it,"Allah" She said under her breath,Raghav turns and watches her Irked,she Looks up at him with words stuck in her throat "Are you Playing on the Ground Now Spot!" Raghav asked in a irritated tone Making his way to his Drawer,Kalpi Looks at him and tried getting up when she did she held her Butt cheeks with her hands walking in a bending Position making her way Over to him "Yes Raghav sir" She asked taking a Sigh.
Raghav turns and watches her In that Awkward Position "Is that a new Pose??..Wait don't answer that,I want you to Be Confident tomorrow and then Leave," He said taking some files up,Kalpi straightens herself and Looks at him "Raghav Sir,I thought you wanted to Talk with me about something Else??" Kalpi asked Waiting on him with a Smile.
"I have no interest in Talking to you,I hate you Understand!...Now Take these files and Present them tomorrow,When you do...Leave!" he said making a Stern gaze at her handing her the files,Kalpi stood there wanting to Cry,She brushed it away and slowly took the Files with a Smile.
"Now Go,I don't need you here!" saying that Raghav walks away heading to his Balcony,Kalpi pauses there for a Moment then leaves from there.
                                                            ~OoO~
Kalpi,Sophie and Payal sat under the Stars Playing with their feet in the Water by the Poolside,The Girls Felt Depressed and Angry at the Men who stayed with them.
"I can't Believe A month Has Passed and It was the Most boring month Ever." Sophie said with a depressing tone "I Wanted to go to a Strip club and spank a Hunky Butt,What Kind of Life do I have!!" Sophie said resting her Head on Kalpi's Shoulder Holding Payal's Hands.
"I too find it was Boring,I wanted to Maul down that Buffet,Eating that Chocolate Cake,It was to tempting" Kalpi said sadly "I wanted to Confess my love for Someone" Payal said.
The girls All sighed together "I hate Raghav sir,But he's so damn Handsome," Kalpi said laying back "I wanna Smack Sammy so Hard,then I wanna kiss him" Sophie said Laying back next to Kalpi
"I'm Pregnant" Hearing Payal saying that kalpi and Sophie turns and watches her,Both raises up and Stares at Payal.
"You're Kidding Right??" Sophie asked,Payal turns and nods her head giving a No.
"Pregnant,Payal you're my age,How can you be pregnant" Kalpi said Innocently.
"I'll talk with you both about this,Now lets Just enjoy our Night"
The girls Smiles and Sat there Laughing at Their Bosses and Friends,Talking about all and Every possible things.
                                                              ~OoO~
In Mumbai Khushi walks upstairs smiling with Happy news for Kamla and Vithal,Startling Everyone with hear smiling Face,Kamla dropped the Knife and Walks over to her "Beta what's wrong?? Did you Pass your Exams??"
Vithal and Pakiya Looks on confused as she called the to her side.
Khushi Looks at Them and Takes a Deep breath "I'm Pregnant
Kamla,Vithal and Pakiya all smiled and Hugged her,Pakiya squeezed her tightly "I'm going to be a Cool Baba!!" He then watches her "But you're going to be a Ugly Aai!!" Khushi Glares at him and kicks him.
Kamla caress her Face and Feeds her sweets "I'm happy for you,Vithal and I will be Aaji and Ajoba" 
Khushi smiled at them all "But Aai this Isn't the Happy news"
Their all watches her Confused "What do you mean Khushi??"
"Please Take a Seat,I insist" Listening to Khushi the Trio took a seat.
"I took results again,Because I saw Blood was swapped,When I took over your DNA with Piya's DNA,Aai,Baba....Piya is Actually Kalpi,The DNA Matched" The Trio Looks On Speechless and teary eyed.
"What do you mean Khushi" Vithal said wiping his tears
"It's true Baba,She is Our Kalpi...Your Princess"
Khushi shows them The Papers and watches on Happily seeing them Crying and hugging kissing Kalpi's Photo.
                                                             ~OoO~
Kalpi walks down the Halls with Files in her hands,After speaking with Divijay who agreed not to buy her Land her per their Deal.
She Bends the Corner And Entered the Conference Room Making her way to The Front With All eyes On her she Present Her Presentation with Style,Class and Sophistication,Raghav Looks On In Awe of her Business Life,Though he Hated her Guts for being Childish He was Amazed by Her  Dedication when It Had came to her work,For A Moment he Felt Proud of her,Kalpi turns and Stares at Everyone "I Divijay Suryvanshi Will Not Be Buying that Land in Mumbai,It Will Remain as it is,I felt this Meeting was beyond Stupid,As I Had to Attend it Over a Land Like this,Cheap and Useless,I will Look for Bigger Lands To Bid on,Now I Take My leave from here," Kalpi read it all from the Paper given by Divijay "Did he Call my Land Cheap!" she thought pouting.
Kalpi Stood there watching everyone Shaking Hands and taking their Leave to Head back to their Respective Countries.
                                                            ~OoO~
Sophie Makes her way out busying on her Phone she Looks up seeing Sammy by the Door.
"I'm going to Miss you Alot" He said grabbing her into a Tight hug,Sophie smiles with tears with her hands glued to her side,she inhaled him for the Last time and Broke their Hug.
"I wish you Happiness Sammy,Alot"  Saying that she began walking away from him,"Are you Comming Back to Mumbai??" Sammy shouted.
"Maybe" She said as she kept on walking.
Sammy Watches on as she went into a Cab and watches it as it drove Away.
"What's wrong with Soph?" He said under his breath.
"She's In Love with you" Hearing a Voice he turns seeing a Smirking Aarohi, "What? are you that Blind? Couldn't you see how that Freak Felt? Too Bad you're Married to that Nut case Paakhi,Otherwise you and Sophie could've had something Special" Aarohi smirks seeing s Shocked Sammy,she watches him as he Leaves Quickly running to A Cab.
"Hmmm This is now going to be fun,This guy is so Lucky he has three women after him,My Suhana,Nutcase Paakhi and The Boy Freak Sophie,Who's gonna win this Dirty fight"She thought.
Kalpi walks down to the Fountain in her Salwar ,she runs down Quickly seeing Prem,she then Runs into Raghav hitting him on the Back.
He closes his eyes and sighs as his cell Fell,As Kalpi raises up dusting herself off her eyes widens seeing Raghav,she gulps and quietly tip toes walking away Like a Duck,Raghav Looks up at her "You!!!" He shouted
Kalpi Halts and Bites her Lips praying Raghav would'nt Kill her.
"Did you just run into me without Apologizing!!" Raghav said Annoyed.
Kalpi turns around shocking him with Her Look.
"All Decked up Spot!"He said.
"Do you Find I Look Pretty?? Do you??" Kalpi asked Happily with her eyes widening
"No..You Look just Like all the Girls I've Seen,Plain and Simple...Annoying and Stupid"Raghav said Moving away from her.
"Raghav Sir,What did I do...Why do you Hate me??" she asked holding Back her tears,Raghav stopped and Turns to her "I hate you,I have my reasons!! I don't need to explain anything to a Child like you,Now go! I don't want to see your Face!"
Prem Leans Up by the Car watching them he shakes his head "This Man is beyond stupid,When He finds out she's Kalpi,He'll run to her and regret it all." he thought.
Tu mujhe chhod jaaye yeh nahi ho sakta saathiya
Kalpi goes infront of Raghav and he turns his head,she takes a Deep breath and Watches him with Love in her eyes for him.
Meri baaton mein tera zikr sada
"Good Bye Raghav Sir,I am sorry for anything I did to hurt you,I promise from the Day we Go Back to work I'll Maintain a Distance and Leave
Meri yaad mein teri fikra sada,Main jo bhi hoon tum hi to ho
Kalpi walks closer to hug him but stopped,She steps back and walks away with Raghav Behind watching Her With a Mixture of Anger and Sadness.
Mujhe tum se mili apni adaa...
                                                          ~OoO~
As Night Came Kalpi laid on Juhi's Head as she Massages her head "How was GOA?" Juhi asked With Curiosity.
"Okay Ammi" Kalpi replied softly,Her Mind was Locked on Raghav,A tear Poped out of her eyes wondering why he was angry at her,why he hated her,But she Had decided not to Be close to him anymore,She decided to focus on her Goal and Stay away from Raghav not hurting him anymore.
                                                          ~OoO~
Raghav Walks into his Mansion with A Daze and Quiet Sammy with Sophie Running on his Mind,And Aarohi who felt Happy being Back at the Mansion,As the walked in he saw Gauri and Soha standing with the Place Decorated with Happy News.
"Rag..." Raghav had shut Gauri "I'm tired I'm going to bed" Saying that he went into his Room.
Paakhi and Suhana smiled Widely seeing Sammy after A month,Both stared at each other as he walked to them,Sammy was Lost in a Daze Thinking of Sophie,He felt Something,He Passed them and went upstairs.
"Gauri Aunty I'm tired,I'll go to bed" Aarohi then left.
"Mom,What just Happen??" Soha asked.
"Raghav will be Shocked and Happy when he hears the News,Piya is Our Kalpi,We'll tell him in the Morning".Gauri said Happily looking At Soha.
Raghav Walks into his Room Looking at Kalpi's Photo,he Looks away and Takes His shoes off,Annoyed by his Cell ringing he Finally answers "Hello Raghav ji??" Khushi said Loudly
"Raghav sighs Feeling Irked "Yes This is he"
"Raghav ji Did you get the News!! Are you happy now!! See all we had was faith and Bappa brought her Back!!"Khushi said quickly and Happily
"Wait..What are you Talking about?? Brought who Back??" Raghav said confused,Raghav wondered why she was chuclking on the Phone "Silly are you Playing with me?? I'm Talking about Kalpi...She's Alive,Piya Haider is kalpi!! her DNA was tested 100% From Aai and Baba DNA,Kalpi's Alive,She was always before your Eyes"
Raghav Frozed there with his eyes widely open With Tears Rolling down his cheeks,His Jaw Dropped,Raghav was Rendered Speechless and  Utterly Shocked by the Bombshell Of News Khushi  Delivered.

Precap~ Raghav stood by His Office Entrance Staring at kalpi who was Looking at Files Staring by her Desk,He smiled Looking at her in A Lost Daze.

I am Finally Done...Sleepy I hope This Chapter was Alright.
I find It was BoringLOL SeriouslyLOL Tell me your thoughtsWink
Was it Rushed in Any way?? Bad In any way??Wacko
Was it long??LOL 
Another FF of Mine is going to Make 150 Pages DancingHug Yay LOL

Edited by -AriaRai- - 02 April 2015 at 9:42pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita24chitra8708maitrimarigoldpeggysuePadmapunna--Pixie-mimiichhrekvermameenakshiSukku24ekta7yadavKiaraahFALAK_SKYNiki1980ReezaZulsavariyaAsyaloverrani214aryagrdarkloveriamFrozenfantasyabxetzfarhana04lolorpremapriakalaavanya4uFly2TheStarssweet1308Ragna1302sampa79DimpleAggarwaleishe10prishna_fanAnjinieOmkaraKiParvatiMagicalMadness...Natasha...S0nalii

MagicalMadness IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalMadness
MagicalMadness

Posted: 02 April 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Stalker first Tongue. Look aria this faithful stalker never leaves your side.   Great update yaar. Aaj phir tere update nay... Mujhe rula diya re ... Mujhe rula diya. Now who made Priya preggers and what will rags do now that he has screwed things up ... Abh tho chaki peesing and peesing .   Isse keh ray hain ram chahiye leela...Lela chahiye ram... In Dono ke beech mein arohi ka kya kaam.   LOL Wink

Edited by sunyy - 02 April 2015 at 9:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Frozenfantasy-Ariaana-

Go to top