Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

~Beintehaa Mohabbat (A RagNa FF) Thread 1 Ended :) (Page 125)

Kiaraah Goldie
Kiaraah
Kiaraah

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Amazing update Ari  !!!!   Raghav is slowly falling for Piya without realising it's his Kalpi. ... Poor Ayan,  must be heartbroken to hear that Kalpi loves Raghav. ... But he will remember her words that ' we will never hurt those whom we love'...    

Loving Sophie so much... Hope Sammy realises she loves him and he start reciprocating. .    Can't wait to read how love blossoms between them...   Arohi is and will always remain a bit*h. ... How ever hard she  try to force herself on Raghav,   she will never get him...  I too hope like Sophie that she chokes herself to death ...LOL

Kalpi decides to end her  role as DJ. ...   Wonder how will it end...? Will Raghav be able to handle the situation? 

eishe10 IF-Rockerz
eishe10
eishe10

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
wonderful update!
riaka IF-Dazzler
riaka
riaka

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Amazing update. I hate that whichy botch arohiAngry.she is just too much. When will Ragna get the peace of mind. please continue soon 
MagicalMadness IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalMadness
MagicalMadness

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Power packed update girl Tongue and that arohi Angry if sophie Doesn't kill her I will... Blackmailing our sweet spot Angry poor ayaan he loves kalpi so much. Poor kalpi has to listen to that arohi. But loved the end with ayaan holding onto kalpi. Hug Hug big hug for ragna hug. So my question is when will rags realize he loves his spot? Embarrassed

Edited by sunyy - 10 March 2015 at 6:11pm
sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome update its so lovely kalpi is being threat by witchy bitchy n rag worried for her n finally rag help her not opening her reality
Oh that girl making rag remorseful
Update soon
laavanya4u IF-Dazzler
laavanya4u
laavanya4u

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Amazing update dear.

But I don't like the way,Spot urf Piya is becoming a puppet in the hands of that dumb ,witchy bitchy.
Falling in love with a person is not a crime,Her love towards Rags is pure and true.And she should have faith in her love.

She had stepped into the shoes of DJ with a purpose.Hence,she should fulfill that purpose by surpassing many obstacles in her path.And teach that witchy bitchy a lesson of her life.

I loved the character of Ayaan very much.Soft,caring,sensible towards Kalpi and most importantly understands her emotions very well.Though madly in love with her,he had never forced his feelings upon her after knowing that she had fallen for Raghav.He didn't want her to face any  sort of insult or humiliation before the crowd during the ball and hence had cleverly introduced her as his girlfriend.

On the other hand,destiny is playing its role precisely at this time in the life of Rags ,pulling him more and more towards his clumpsy Spot.As a typical lover boy,he doesn't want his Spot to be touched or admired by anyone other than him and wants her to be with him always.

Let's see,how his true feelings towards his Spot overcomes all the manipulations of the witchy-bitchy and the jealousy and identify her AS HIS KALPI SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalMadness

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Aria. Please... Please give me the role of a KILLER in ur FF.. The killer that will muder Arohi.. Please.. I imagined Kalpi in the green-black anarkali and she looked drop dead geirgeous.. PM me the next update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Frozenfantasy

niru04 IF-Rockerz
niru04
niru04

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Nice dr

Go to top