Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

~Beintehaa Mohabbat (A RagNa FF) Thread 1 Ended :) (Page 114)

premap IF-Dazzler
premap
premap

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Much awaited updates. Prem is 'green' with jealousy, watching Kalpi comfortable with Rags! Good ! Of course, Rags has to show his 'cranky' side now and then ,though he is hopelessly in love with Kalpi, however much ,he can deny ! Fantastic update, but please give longer updates. Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ariaana-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet1308

Oh I just love this kalpi too much she loves rag too much n love how rag take care of her n kalpi n prem hmm so prem doubt her
Can't wait till she get her memory n love n stay wiz rag
Update soon

Hi sweetie,She does lov Rags alot,Prem is planning somethingWink

Originally posted by veeranu

My guess is Kalpi is gonna fall off the rooftop and injures herself. She will be admitted to the hospital. She will regain her memory back... This is my guess..
BTW, Have u thought over my offer ?

HahhahahLOL She can't get her memry back so soonLOL but I did Plan somethingWink
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by switymango

Lovely update. .
  Kalpi go unconscious. ..perm n raghav fight. .WinkLOL
Raghav tech kalpi 2 his room ...Prem how he say she sleep with raghav. ..poor kalpi. ..
 Omg kalpi in a rooftop. ..Prem n raghav fight. ..
Update soon. ..

Thanks Swati sweetieHug Hahahah both are fighting for her,I enjoy writing them fightLOL Prem is planning something Wink hahahah their fighting for her againLOLEmbarrassed
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sh0Nali

res
unres :P

amazing updateBig smile
so finaly raghav start caring for kalpi, he cant see her tense, bt aftr knwing reason that y she is tense he aware her saying guys r nt good bt hearing her words that prem is her love he got angry, he dnt want kalpi to be with other person.Embarrassed

Thanks shona Embarrassed He is...he's attracted to her,Hahahha Raghav is jealous of any guy,LOL

prem is with other girl oh god! Hw it possible? Is he betraying kalpi?Shocked
Hahahah something I'm planning,Nope he isn'tWink prem is sweetheartWinkEmbarrassed

kalpi is ill and raghav just ignore her and said cover up her illness, hw dare u raghavAngry

LOLAngry
prem didnt undstand kalpi pov and just scold her and even he doesnt recognise she is nt well.Broken Heart

He knew sweets he will soonWink

wow raghav snatch kalpi from prem's aarm, and took her to his home. M seeing future, it wl going to hapn soon that he wl snatch kalpi frm prem with loveHeart

Hahhahaa trueEmbarrassed

Is kalpi gaining her memory? She called him Raghav and nt as raghav sir and dat too twiceDancing

She is slowlyWink

yes yes, i realy wis that raghav wl saw that bee bite marks and he finaly saw it and put cream as well.

Yep he has to take care of her nowEmbarrassed

OMG!! Prem blame kalpi that she slept with raghavShocked i hate himAngry good, raghav punched him and stand for kalpiEmbarrassedHeart

Prem is doing all that with a motive behind itWinkyes he has finally stand for herEmbarrassed

Precap is thrilling
superb update AruHug

Thanks alot shona babyEmbarrassed
Love itHeart
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunyy

Awesome update. Just love kalpi as spot. Prem is too cute so recognizes kalpi immediately. Rags sees sting and feels bad was cute. Prem getting mad at her staying with rags was normal reaction I hope kalpi makes him forgive her. Please continue

hAHHA Me tooLOL Of course My chocopie is amazingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hahaha he had to he used her as his sheildConfusedLOL It is their together and he see's the woman he loves in another man's bed Confused He willEmbarrassed
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eishe10

Great update!!!

Embarrassed Embarrassed

Originally posted by abxetz

Aria Smile fantastic update.ye prem hurt kattahahai Angry or poor kalps unconscious state mai raghav raghav karrahahai Smile is prem kalpi ke baremai itna cheap kaisai soch sakhtha hai.ab   ye rags or prem ledega kalpi keliye Wink interesting update soon Smile

THanks Babes,Raghav took care of her,Prem has a motiveWink
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charvi3

Lovely update dear
Rags & prem fight for kalpi & rags take her to his room hope kalpi get back her memory soon
Update next part soon 

THank you sweetieEmbarrassed Hahha their gonna keep fighting,She will but not soo soonEmbarrassedLOL

Originally posted by laavanya4u

Awesome update dear.

I just love Prem of this ff  very much.He always give her the much needed space,respect her decisions and in deep love with her.Because of his emotional insecurity,he blurted out those shabby words abt Kalpi's character.

Shamelessly.both Rags And Prem are fighting for Kalpi with each other.And Ayaan is utilising this
chance very well.

Great going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZZ UPDATE SOONN!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks babesEmbarrassed He is Prem is amazing...I love him too,He did but he will ask for forgivness,Hahahaha trueLOLLOL thanks babes
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampa79

Lovely update 
eagerly waiting for kalpi memory back 

Thanks babes and everyone is waitingLOL

Originally posted by funnyhingora

love u beautiful muah superb update

Thank you so much Love you too sweetieHug

Originally posted by ReezaFathi