Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

~Beintehaa Mohabbat (A RagNa FF) Thread 1 Ended :) (Page 107)

charvi3 IF-Dazzler
charvi3
charvi3

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Awesome update dearSmile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ariaana-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet1308

Really awesome finallyrag came y know about his kluzt n the way he defended her was cute n lovely n Sophie was funny
Update soon

Thanks sweetieEmbarrassed He denfend her because he's likes her and Sophie is my baby of course she'll be funnyLOL

Originally posted by akshara82

Hi Aria..
nice update..
Its just gettin interesting aftr every chapter.. 
The nhokjhok btwn Ragna... i just love reading it..
Youve gt d awsome potray Raghav who is tryin gard nt to fall fr Kalpi n
the way he shows his anger n jealousy Embarrassed Embarrassed 
My Dear Kalpi. She is too innocent n in love with her Raghav Sir..
Kalpi in towel n in Raghav Room.. ohhh my..
wats gonna happen...
Update Sooon..

Hi Babes thanks for liking Embarrassed Awww,I'll try to make more of it,He is trying not to fall for Piya he's an idiotLOL Jealousy storyline will be on track soon,Hahha yeah  head over heels in love,hahaha she's a klutz so something clusmy and cute will take placeHug

Originally posted by abxetz

Haha rags ko patha chalgaya ki DJ kalpi hai fantastic update Clap Star dear.

Thanks babes Embarrassed he found out LOL
Embarrassed

Originally posted by veeranu

I seriously did NOT like Kalpi begging at Raghav's feet.. Cry If I were in her place, I would have slapped him and asked him to keep it a secret.. I would have also told him tht if he didn't keep it a secret, I would mix some pesticide or poison or sleeping pills (4 to 5) in his food.. LOL
I'm sorry dear,I have realised many people didn't like that...Truly sorry,He's gonna keep it,ahahaha true LOLLOL

And Raghav really needs some sense to be kicked into his mind that he isn't the oly human in the world Tongue

He''s supossed to be a jerk in my FF..But he'll change soon as Kalpi's truth will be out soonWink

Sammy-Sophie was cute but I couldn't help but have a tinge of jealousy towards Sophie and Pakhi (Hey...That's my hubby they are spending time and life with.. Tho obviously I will be jealous just like he is when I hang out with other hot and handsome guys Blushing)

I too love them...I'm thinking of Breaking him and Paakhi up and Putting my sweet sophie with him,Hahaha you must feel jealous sophie is sweet and beautiful WinkLOL hahahaha you're jealous againLOLLOL

I definitely loved the last part where Kalpi says I SAID HE MAKES GIRLS FALL WEAK NOT MAKE THEM BEG AND GROVEL.. Now that was just super fantastic Clap That's the Kalpi I always loved. The brave, strong and clever Kalpi...

Me too,I loved it Embarrassed

Do update soon and PM me...
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...neha

awsome update

ragna nok - jhok love it
and raghav finally find that dj is his kalpi ( piya)
but i can't like kalpi begging in front of him

update soon

Aww Nehaa thanks babes Embarrassed Hahaha fight LOL He finally finds out and will help her,Ohh I'm sorry about that Unhappy

Originally posted by riaka

Wow amazing update.precap looks interesting. Kalpi only in towel and Raghav is in same room ,  "ab Kiya hoga anjaam Aria janne"LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank you babes,Hahhaa,Hmmm clusminess will happenLOL

Originally posted by switymango

Awesome update. ...
   Omg Alex thought kalpi like payal...ConfusedLOLLOL raghav lessons kalpi n payal tolk. ...now raghav know DJ is kalpi. ...raghav Angry kalpi ko kitana rulata hai...poor kalpi. .Cry Beg 2 raghav by her studio. ..
 Ohh precap is...Wink Update soon. ..

Thanks swati Hug Hahhaa yeah soon everyone will think DJ likes Payal,SOrry about that babes,Confused

Originally posted by sampa79

Nice 

Embarrassed
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laavanya4u

Aria dear,

Hi BabesBig smile

You have a unique  and different style of writing and always trying very hard to incorporate a social
message in your FF.

Thank you so much for saying so EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I like the way,Ayaan is supporting Kalpi even after knowing her truth.But I don't like the way Rags is handling his Spot. By just being clumpsy and childish,doesn't make him to always insult and taunt her without giving a fair chance to her.

Ayaan Knows Kalpi from Bhopal and is also her friend,he harbour Love for her so He's going to protect her and Give Raghav-Prem some tough competion,He insults and treats her bad to push her away,But Soon he will push her too far

Plzz don't make to beg her or fall on his feet. HE IS JUST A HUMAN AND NOT A GOD.Instead
let her be mentally strong ,clear with her ideas and planning and acquire the land on her own merits rather than begging her Boss!!!.Being a woman,I am unable to digest this particular part.

About that...I know many didn't Like that,I am sorry I too am a woman And i should've soon another woman begging, 

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sh0Nali

Originally posted by Sh0Nali

resWink

unresTongue
amazing update
kalpi hit raghavLOL raghav is seriously annoyed with her, bt kalpi's next move is superb she played with raghav and undstand what he actualy think for her.Embarrassed bt raghav is nt able to accept his love for her.
Thank you sweetieEmbarrassed hahaha, yeah Raghav showed his jealousy to DJ (Kalpi) He is...

Kalpi felt heart broken bt thanks to payal who came there to help n support her. Smile

Payal is her bestfriend so,Payal will always help her,AND she'll also help payal

Kalpi stand strong for her land bt raghav is nt evn ready to listen her, jerk raghavD'oh

Ayaan is helping kalpi as he can, bt finaly raghav come to knw DJ is none other than kalpi.
Oh kalpi literaly ben in frnt of him, still he is just readx to keep secret nt to help her D'oh
precap is amazingEmbarrassed

He's a jerk in this FF but it will go away as Kalpi's truth will be out,Ayaan is going to challenge Raghav for KalpiLOLLOL He'll help her,It is LOLLOLLOL

superb update AruHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalMadnessS0nalii

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyhingora

sorry ria act IF has deactivated my account so dis is my new account so cant post awesome update lovely

What!! IF did..Oh sweetie no sorries,and thank you babesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by premap

What an update! Kalpi impersonating a businessman ! Excellent, the way she was able to carry it out. Sophie is a real ' Character ' ! She is down to earth with 'no nonsense' attitude . You are a wonder with a concept. Of course , I have a 'bone ' to pick ! Just like most of the readers, I am not happy to have Kalpi grovelling at Rags feet ! We , women should maintain our self respect and never ever fall at anyone's feet !

Hahaha she is,Sophie is my babyEmbarrassedthank you sweeite,I'm sorry about that,I shouldn't have wrote it in I am sorry
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReezaFathi

amazing updateBig smile 

Embarrassed

Originally posted by Anjinie

Kalpi is really hilarious, I think Raghav should loosen up abit

hahaha she is,He will soonWink

Originally posted by ...Natasha...

Lovely update
Raghav knowing its Kalpi is nice
I like that he wasn't too mean to Kalpi

Thank you deary,He's knows everything and will protect her

Originally posted by charvi3

Awesome update dearSmile 

Embarrassed
lolor IF-Dazzler
lolor
lolor

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
wonderful update ...
rags takes kalpis side while talking with DJ Tongue ... LOL
now he knows kalpi is DJ...
but don't like kalpi begging ... Dead
& precap is hot... kalpi in towel in rags room...hoping for some naughty update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ariaana-

Go to top