Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Raghav kissed kalpi in anger...hope he realizes his love...
Arohi is bitch... ๐Ÿ˜ก thank god shes not going to Goa...
kalpi reached G ๐Ÿ˜ก Goa as DJ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hmm now waiting what will happen in Goa...will kalpi will succeeds hiding her reality...waiting for next chapy...update soon
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rags Vs DJ Suryavanshi clashing in Goa.

Free Entry for all.
laavanya4u thumbnail
Waiting for the next chappy.
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: laavanya4u

Too beautiful update dear.

Specially Kalpi's cute emotional letter with the beautiful chain ,was more than awesome.

I love the way,Sammy has started feeling for Paakhi at the moment.

Definitely,this Prem is going to be the cupid of Ragna.As Rags is dumb,and not feeling and getting connected to Kalpi's soul at the moment.

Sophie Rao is the perfect show stopper of this ff,damn tomboyish,golden hearted and absolutely hillarious.

One thing is really confusing,Kalpi is disguised as DJ Suryavanshi,agreed.Is that person a male or a female and how does she know him/her??

And why didn't she join Prem to Goa?/As such ,she has received her first salary,could have
atleast tried to stop that auction by having Prem on her side??

Thanks you sweetie..I thought of putting that scene in before Raghav left,That he would know finallly she brough that chain only for him,Hmmm feeling maybe a little,He really doesn't like her yest..To be honest I want to pair sophie with him ๐Ÿ˜† hahaha Prem,Sophie,Payal and Sammy are the Cupids in this love story,Do you remember my Babli?? Well i made sophie tomboyish like babli๐Ÿ˜†She didn't join prem as she wants everyone to think she wasn't in Goa,If Raghav finds out he'll kill her๐Ÿ˜† Kalpi is Dressed as DJ a Businessman not known to everyone Yet ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so she'll try to acheive her goal๐Ÿ˜‰
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kiaraah

Fabulous update Ari  !!!!   Raghav  really kissed Kalpi!  She wanted to kiss him back too... ๐Ÿ˜ณ   But then he felt that he cheated Kalpi  by kissing Piya;  not knowing they are the same. ...Kalpi has accepted in her mind that though she loves Prem,  she love Raghav more. ...   Arohi, the bitch  was not helping things either... 

Seeing Kalpi with Juhi  made Kamala  realise how much she hurt Kalpi in the past as she was always concerned for Pakhi.   Now that she miss her daughter , she doesn't recognise her...What an irony!   But now Kamala is sure that Piya and Kalpi are the same...

It was cute of  Kalpi to write a letter to Raghav;  along with the chain. ... He is missing her for sure but is too proud to accept it... 

Did Kalpi really disguise herself as a business man? How is she gonna pull it off ?    

Thanks babes ๐Ÿ˜ณ He really did๐Ÿ˜† He loves him so yeah,he felt that he cheateed his kalpi by kissing piya...he's so Dumb๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Yes she acceptes she love Raghav more๐Ÿ˜‰Kamla has realised that she has hurt her kalpi and now she thinks piya and Kalpi are thre same,Thats for Raghav to know that she did by thr chain for him and yes his ego is really big,She did and she will pull it off with alot of help๐Ÿ˜‰
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: usahingora

awesome update thnx

Thank you babes๐Ÿ˜ณ
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunyy

wonderful update. Rags is in serious denial mode about his feelings. He kissed her awww.   She finally gave him his Valentine's present even more awww. And rags is missing her in goa. And omg kalpi dressed like a man for her land.    ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ can't wait for next update.

Thanks sunny,He is ๐Ÿ˜† He kissed her and could'nt stop,soon he'll get a few hints,Kalpi wanted to give it to him showing that she had brought it for him,Rags is missing her but he's snboish he won't admit it,ahhahha true she's goning to pull it off๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: switymango

Superb update. ...
  Raghav kiss kalpi. ..๐Ÿ˜ณ...but in anger ...
 Thank god aroshi not  going with raghav...kalpi in goa. ..
 Update soon. .

Thank you swati๐Ÿค— He did kissed her in anger but slowly too ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ She will not be there for a while ๐Ÿ˜† Kalpi is in GOA Prancing around Rags ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: ReezaFathi

very best update..waitg 4 next update๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Thanks so much Reeza๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: sweet1308

Awesome update really lovely  poor kalpi is sad n raghav being hurt t see her not his kalpi n they kiss in the elevator n that bitch should go t hell how can she said those word t kalpi n good for kamla treating kalpi badly now she felt it n its emotional the letter of kalpi oh she love him too much n kalpi n her ideas a boy DJ lovely update soon

Can't wait too good

Hey sweetie thanks alot...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Kalpi is in mixed emotions right now๐Ÿ˜‰ Raghav is still hurting he thinks his kalpi is missing still,Hahahah Aarohi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Kamla is regreting alot now๐Ÿ˜Š She wanted to give it to him before he left and to show him that she had brought the chain for him,She does love him alot.Hahhaha she'll Rock as DJ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

Wonderful update.. Atlast, they are in Goa.. And am I the oly one tht sees EMA's Pakhi in this Arohi ??? And Sammy carried Saophie.. Tht's wht he does to me too 

Update the next chapter and PM me..

Thanks alot babes โ˜บ๏ธ Aarohi is like Paakhi๐Ÿ˜† Hahahaha I'm thinking of paring him with Sophie and Give Paakhi to her best friend Rishi  Ohh I know you and your sammy ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Will Pm you babes๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: eishe10

Brilliant update!!!

Thanks sweetie๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: charvi3

Awesome update aria๐Ÿ˜›

rags kissed kalpi in anger๐Ÿ˜Š & she had given  Valentine gift  to him & he liked it also๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now kalpi is also in goa as a dj๐Ÿ˜Š
update next part soon

Thanks babes ๐Ÿ˜Š Yay he did and he could'nt stop,she did she wanted to give it to him before he left,he did like it but he has a huge ego hahahaha she is DJ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: ArthunaAlive

I am totally liking this piya / kalpi . She is a lovable imp . Great going sweetie ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Arthuna thanks alot deary๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hahhaha everyone likes her alot and thanks babes
laavanya4u thumbnail
Can I guess the update is on its way??
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: usahingora

hey ria superb update lekin want kalpi 2 avoid ragav its my wish n exillent update

Hi sweeite...Okay i'll see what i can do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: ...Natasha...

Marvelous update
I love the entire chapter
So many awesome moments

Hi Natasha ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks you

Originally posted by: abxetz

Aria brilliant update ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ ragna kiss ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰ superb.

Hi babes thanks alot ๐Ÿ˜‰ yaya they did ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: premap

Kalpi .inspite of being hurt by Rags is still very respectful and honest . Love the note to Rags ,a very honest and sincere one. Love Kalpi as Piya and of course ,SOPHIE takes the 'limelight' in few updates. She is atrocious in her comments to Rags and Tomboyish ! Thanks for bringing in , Sophie.

Yes she does love him alot so she won't hurt him,Yay thanks for liking it,I wanted to kalpi to gave Rag a letter and the chain she had brought for him before he left,Sophie is My Baby I love her too much,she kinda simlar to My Babli ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Originally posted by: Anjinie

poor kalpi I really hope Kalpi does not get caught,

She will get caught but will get help๐Ÿ˜ƒ