Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
res
unres
super sammy is on mission too bring ragna back m feeling he is the one who will recognize that Piya is Kalpi only, and not lookalike. So now Sophie here to bring grumpyuncle and chullbulli ๐Ÿ˜† love her love making and m loving this character she is straight forward not like Aruhi and myra๐Ÿ˜ณ love her and sammy's convo๐Ÿ˜›

raghav wanted to take revenge on kalpi for spoiling his meeting and back answers but prem come to rescue and take her home. ๐Ÿ˜Š raghav again hurt kalpi but thank god prem was there and he literally going to punch raghav for hurting kalpi, yaar m loving premna more than ragna her(girls dont throw rotten tomato plz๐Ÿ˜† its Aru's fault she make me like premna ๐Ÿ˜›)

meghana is negative charterer? m feeling like this when she glared kalpi๐Ÿ˜• love Juhi's concern for her daughter, kalpi finally experiencing mother's love ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Whoaa prem surprise kalpi and decorate terrace for their first date  and finally he told his feeling to kalpi and he kissed her โ˜บ๏ธ  love it love it love it,(Aru, shall we get Premna at ending๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† just kidding, m seriously going to have punches ๐Ÿ˜†)

yepiie m loving this angry lion raghav after hearing prem's words about their kiss ๐Ÿ˜Ž

this Aruhi she is seriously witchy bitchy, after having slapp from raghav also dreaming about her marriege with him ๐Ÿ˜ก but again kalpi show her, real place ๐Ÿ˜†

Myra, Aruhi and sophie convo is horrible, all r seriously enemies ๐Ÿ˜›

raghav is hallucinating sophie as kaslpi?๐Ÿ˜ฒ oh poor raghav, got caught by sophie๐Ÿ˜† ragna hd there lunch together nyc ๐Ÿ˜ƒ raghav hold kalpi to himself so close, he is losing him for her but not ready to accept it, and may be for that he dont want to take kalpi with him to Goa๐Ÿ˜ฒ

kalpi wish to go goa for her studio but raghav made it difficult for her hope sammy ans sophie make it possible for kalpi and she will get her studio for her munchkins ๐Ÿ˜ณ

superb update Aru๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค— i love it

Edited by Sh0Nali - 9 years ago
S0nalii thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmbroseFever

What the!! RES!!

res bhi what the bhi๐Ÿ˜•
what happen razu ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
S0nalii thumbnail
Originally posted by: ariarai

It did and I loved it alot just like you๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww m blusingโ˜บ๏ธ

Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update. ..
 Raghav is torture 2 kalpi. ..omg prem is almost kiss kalpi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..thank god she run away. ..๐Ÿ˜•..sofhiya is so nice. ..loved her. ..
 Update soon. ..
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Prem is really very sweet.. He cares for Kalpi loads ๐Ÿ˜ณ Plz dnt make him negative.. Pair him up wid Sophie or someone.. Raghav is being a moron  Kalpi is being too meek 
And wht are you trying to do to my hubby Sammy ??? Making Sophie convince him to look at some stupid's boobs !!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก How could you ????!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก Its really good tht he made a puking face else he would have been in for a bashing at home and I would have gone out to enjoy a date with some other hot guy leaving this guy to freak out in jealousy... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiya007

Beautiful update

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: laavanya4u

Fantastic update

Thank you so much Babes๐Ÿ˜ณ

Somehow,I find Prem to be more perfect for Kalpi.Does Raghav really deserve her??
Wow.I really the character Sophie Rao.She is the perfect love guru.Her wittiness and her naming senses are damn damn cute and absolutely hilarious.

I made prem Perfect and Raghav Mean and Cruel...Raghav will be sweet again soo,Sophie is a tomboy who just speaks her mind...Hahahaha I find it too funnny while naming it all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So,our Sam is slowly started liking Paakhi.Let Aryan come to Suhana quickly to fill the vacuum in her life.

Yeah Real slow ๐Ÿ˜† Aryan will be back soon still haven't figrue this guy out Yet

After that slap and a nice verbal bashing from Kalpi,the witchy bitchy had still not learnt her lesson.

You mean Aarohi!! Never she's A witchy Bitchy Indeed

OMG,Rags in a fit of rage,jealousy did kiss her clumpsy Spot.Will he somehow change his decision
and take her to Goa??

Raghav had devlop a attratrtion towards Kalpi and him kissing her ๐Ÿ˜ณ is gonna be a task

Will she give her stunning performance in the Meeting and seal the land too??

She will,she rock it all๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Now ,the time has come for the Spot to show her talents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Thanks for liking Babes๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: eishe10

Brilliant update!

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunyy

Awesome update. Raghav has fallen for his kalpi again. He is unable to admit it to himself. His jealousy is getting the best of him. Will he let kalpi go with him? And prem omg ๐Ÿ˜ณ he is too good for words. ๐Ÿ˜ณ awww prem kissed kalpi.   ๐Ÿ˜ณ could you please update more. Lots of love big hug And huge mwah ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿฅบ โค๏ธ

Thanks sunyy dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ Yes but he hasn't realised it yet,His jealousy will always get the best of him,Prem ๐Ÿคช I love him to pieces ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Will try to sweetie...Love you too babes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet1308

Awesome update wow kalpi feel sad hurting rag n prem Peck kalpi ๐Ÿคข rag angry on it n those bitches  need hell  n Sophie is cute with her talks n rag behaving harshly towards kalpi as he is again falling for her n yet he cannot say it n oMG kiss in elevator wanting t read it 

Update soon

Thank you sweetie ๐Ÿค— Yeah she feels bad..though she doesn't want him hurting her,Prem Pecking Kalpi good or Bad??๐Ÿ˜‰ Hahahaa Myra and Aarohi๐Ÿ˜† sophie is loveable๐Ÿ˜‰ Raghav is falling for her๐Ÿ˜ณ Elevator ๐Ÿ˜ณ