Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DarkSlayer- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Aria...

Are you trying to kill me here?

Came back to read the stories here after so long and the first one I picked up was this one here. i swear, I read it all in one go and lord help me but I want more. I usually don't care about love triangles but the way you're playing them all out is fabulous. 

What I particularly liked was the fact that you made Raghav "hate" Kalpi in a more logical way than most TV Shows would do it. You made him believe that she wasn't his Kalpi and then made him hate the fact that she was sporting the same face as hers. 

I have to admit, seeing Kalpi getting Raghav all fired up with her antics was super adorable. Her cuteness and her never-ending quest to annoy the wits out of him was absolutely hilarious. Aarohi seems like a thorn in the path of RagNa but let's see what you have planned.

Thank you for not making Prem negative. I really liked his character in the show and always wanted him to be a positive character. Yeah he seems to be showing some grey shades here and there but the love he has for Kalpi seems genuine and not forced. Although I'm loving the fact that Kalpi and him share a working relationship because seeing Kalpi with Prem will only further Raghav's anger. The jealous lover Raghav that we havent' seen in a while will surely come up. 

As for Paakhi, no I never liked her. Yes I practically wanted to kill her in the show but ta-da you go ahead and bring her character like this who has changed completely and I'm starting to enjoy her storyline. Not particularly a fan of reading Sammy-Paakhi (for obvious reasons🤣 ) but I'm enjoying myself. 

Now Aarohi on the other hand is a totally different character altogether. The feelings of hate keep on growing with each update and her stunt with stealing the chain Kalpi bought for Raghav has probably gotten her several death threats. Even though I hate her, I'm glad she's there because she'll only add the fuel to the fire by spoiling Kalpi's plans and having Raghav yell at her. We'll get to see the infamous Singhania anger again with maybe Kalpi giving it right back to him or doing something that will have Raghav running after her. 

One thing I really like about your stories is that you don't rush things. You let the feeling develop with time rather than have two-three chapters after the meet and everything is resolved. Kudos to that!

The whole element of mystery that you have thrown in with Kalpi and her not knowing (or possibly never knowing) her past is like icing on the cake. Reason being that the whole revelation of truth will be an epic moment. 

As of now, I'm enjoying the build up of Prem-Kalpi-Raghav-Arohi and Suhana-Sammy-Paakhi. 

The pre-cap you've given in the Valentine's Promo is heart wrenching but makes the story all the more interesting and the latest pre-cap on Chapter 14 is even worse. He's so blatant about his hate towards her and never considers her feelings, typical Singhania. 

Aria, you HAVE to continue like ASAP otherwise I will surely die from waiting to know what happens next. You give us these amazing pre-caps and leave us wanting more and more. 

Please please please continue soon because I'm dying to know what happens next.

Lots of love,
Akira
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aria,

Waiting for today's surprise for Rags by Kalps soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ye arohi 😡 rags ki future 😡 ye rags I hate him.ye rags ko kab patha chalega ki vo kalpi hai 😭 😭 interesting update [😃
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh gosh! Can I plz strangle that Aarohi with my bear hands 😡
This girl is so damn annoying. She happy that Gauri is talking about her marriage with Raghav
Keep on dreaming witch 😆 aww Raghav is jealous seeing Prem hugging Kalpi but he didn't even know it. That bitch stole Kalpi chain 😭 I hate the way Raghav spoke to Kalpi
I hope Kalpi don't listen to Raghav and go yank her chain from that witch neck
Beautiful update, happy Valentine day
SamBricka thumbnail
Suprb update Aria.. Plzz dear i don't want .aghav to marry that Witch.. And prem to marry kalpi.. Plzz yaa requst only Ragna.. I want Raghav to kno abut Kalpi is only his kalpana... Plzzz... Update nxt chappy soon plzz... Waiting...
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice 
update 
laavanya4u thumbnail
Waiting for some miracles in Ragna's life!!!!!!!!!!!!
premap thumbnail
Fab update ! You have managed to increase our BP tension ] Rags hating Kalpi is something new to get use to. Please update soon !
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

res
stalker here
unres
superb update aru😳
raghav is seriously behaving too bad with kalpi, n he is going to regret it later.
Love prem is getting worry for kalpi and finaly said sorry to her for his behaviour.
Wow ragna wish valentine too each other first, true love always win❤️
aarohi😡 Aru, plz let dat chain's truth cme in frnt of rags, frm arohi's mouth only. I realy want rags wl punish her badly.

Kalpi is crying, n rags dsnt trust kalpi, it painful😭
lvly update

ps. Belated happy valentine day to u Aru🤗
i like new banner, it amazing.

Thanks babes🤗 All what you said will happen...Raghav will Regret it,Prem loves his Kalpi so Love traingle is going to start soon.Yup true love always win 😳 The chain thruth will come out...Hmmm wondering how I'll do that But I will😆Rags doesn't trust or Like Kalpi because he just think she's a lookalike and he trust Aarohi who was with him so He'll react like that...

Happy Belated V-day sweetie 🤗☺️
Aww thanks glad you like it 😳😳
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Terrific update!!!

Thanks Babes😳

Originally posted by: jiya007

Lovely update aria

😳 😳

Originally posted by: switymango

Superb update ariarai. ..loved it. ..
 Raghav. ..😡 or aroshi. ..hate them...poor kalpi. ..😭
 Hope raghav realise his mistake. ..Update soon. ..

Thank you sweetie...Raghav will find out everything soon,He will and regret it all