India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

BackStory of sahir (Page 2)

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Yes right now Arzoo is traumatised...but if she stays back as she will of courseLOL..in the middle of her hatred and attitude giving I want her to think back to why she stayed originally...one question...where is the wife...shod kick start it all...if she thinks why he is so lonely...and it would be even better if she concluded ASAP that he couldn't in a million years have anything to do with that incident yesterday!
Some time they have to show HER as reaching towards him...I mean yes she asked and he said he won't tell..but he long will that be milked...she has to make another attempt right...after all he always helped her even when he was trying to keep her away from him!

It would be good if it's reversed...she staying away sure...but seeing his pain and helping him just the same..because if what she felt was true love then she can't stay away for long when he is hurting...they should heal together..

The issue is they keep creating new pain for her and his keeps getting pushedOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aamnazuhaSoaps1

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

But ashrafi belong to arzoo and am sure wo bhi attitude hi dikhaey gi ... na bhi dikhaya tou arzoo won't let her come to him Ermm

we'll train asharfi to peck sahir just the right way Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypri

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Yes right now Arzoo is traumatised...but if she stays back as she will of courseLOL..in the middle of her hatred and attitude giving I want her to think back to why she stayed originally...one question...where is the wife...shod kick start it all...if she thinks why he is so lonely...and it would be even better if she concluded ASAP that he couldn't in a million years have anything to do with that incident yesterday!
Some time they have to show HER as reaching towards him...I mean yes she asked and he said he won't tell..but he long will that be milked...she has to make another attempt right...after all he always helped her even when he was trying to keep her away from him!

It would be good if it's reversed...she staying away sure...but seeing his pain and helping him just the same..because if what she felt was true love then she can't stay away for long when he is hurting...they should heal together..

The issue is they keep creating new pain for her and his keeps getting pushedOuch

well said Clap i second everything you have written. sahir has developed so beautifully. his self realization scenes where he slowly realizes his love were beautiful. some such self realization scenes for aarzoo to understand sahir are much needed. she needs to go closer to him without any help. i do not want third angles empowering this story. third angles always kill the love story for me -_-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypriSoaps1

Carabelli5 IF-Dazzler
Carabelli5
Carabelli5

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I have a gut feeling that Zaki has smthg to do with it. It would be real dramatic if Zeenat was somehow involved with zaki?!! Otherwise this buildup as you rightfully pointed is wasteful. 
I personally really like Zaki's character and want to see it carried forward 

Go to top