BackStory of sahir

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sahir azeem choudhary is undoubtedly the strongest character in the show. But suddenly i have this fear. Every analysis we do of him everything he is..is the making of his past. His dard bhari dastan. They have given so much build up to zeenat...the wada et all...am scared... Cause 4billi has a habit of building stuff up and then not giving them their deserved due. 
I dont want sahir's backstory to fall short because that will assasinate his character. And this raaz thing has dragged on for too long as well. The angle needs to be closed that too with a very strong and logical way. Something worthy of a character like sahir azeem choudhary. Something unique.

Maybe zeenat marrying sahir on contract marraige for money...and then leaving him when he had nothing? 

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think the have dragged the mystery too long and somehow lessened the impact!
If his past or the extent of zeenats betrayal had been told..even in glimpses it would be more balanced...now the story has gone back to square 1 with him all alone and what's worse everyone else is against him...irrespective of their own faults!
Yes and the fear you mention about char sher not justifying the buildup...as someone who watched IPK I totally get that...after the same flashback a zillion times the revelation was a damp squib..

And here the way they are dragging everything I hope they actually do shw what zeenat did before it so late that it has no impact on the story.

I think she probably cheated with someone else for money...the way she went about it seems to have shattered Sahirs illusions...and hardened him...they have given absolutely no clue so difficult to guAge!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dunno the way they have side tracked his pain and made it all about arzzo's pain I am afraid it will fall flat now 
I just wrote in jyoti's thread that in attempt to make people feel for arzoo they have totally made the audience disconnect themselves from Sahir's pain ... no one even considers that he has lived a life of pain, loneliness and misery for seven years, its' all about how hurt arzoo is  ... and on top of it all he has been given this guilt ... was it really needed? Didn't he have enough pain already? Wasn't this story about healing? If he is the one who will make mistakes, correct them, comfort others then what about him? What about his pain? No one is ever going to bother about it? If Sahir runs after her and finally arzoo starts trusting him again ... then arzoo has no contribution in his healing does she? or her only contribution is that he fell in love with her?

I just feel story has lost balance ... Sahir is made into this big bad guy ... who he is not! And taken to a point where audience feels disconnected from his pain! They went too far in gaining sympathy for the FL!

And now am i suppose to cheer on when arzoo will stay back, live in his house and give him attitude too?  

Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettypri

I think the have dragged the mystery too long and somehow lessened the impact!

If his past or the extent of zeenats betrayal had been told..even in glimpses it would be more balanced...now the story has gone back to square 1 with him all alone and what's worse everyone else is against him...irrespective of their own faults!
Yes and the fear you mention about char sher not justifying the buildup...as someone who watched IPK I totally get that...after the same flashback a zillion times the revelation was a damp squib.. exactly my point. they are going the ipk way. even there only one flashback with ma ma was there. and then the story was so predictable. -_- HS has been unpredictable so far i so hope that remains intact. 

And here the way they are dragging everything I hope they actually do shw what zeenat did before it so late that it has no impact on the story. xactly for ppl who analyse like us it myt be fun. but for the trp audience it doesnt make sense. it looks like adultery what sahir is doing. they need to clear up his past and soon.!!!

I think she probably cheated with someone else for money...the way she went about it seems to have shattered Sahirs illusions...and hardened him...they have given absolutely no clue so difficult to guAge! but thats so predictable yaa...where is the innovation in that?  i want sahirs story to be worthy of his stature ðŸ˜³

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

I dunno the way they have side tracked his pain and made it all about arzzo's pain I am afraid it will fall flat now 

I just wrote in jyoti's thread that in attempt to make people feel for arzoo they have totally made the audience disconnect themselves from Sahir's pain ... no one even considers that he has lived a life of pain, loneliness and misery for seven years, its' all about how hurt arzoo is  ... and on top of it all he has been given this guilt ... was it really needed? Didn't he have enough pain already? Wasn't this story about healing? If he is the one who will make mistakes, correct them, comfort others then what about him? What about his pain? No one is ever going to bother about it? If Sahir runs after her and finally arzoo starts trusting him again ... then arzoo has no contribution in his healing does she? or her only contribution is that he fell in love with her?

I just feel story has lost balance ... Sahir is made into this big bad guy ... who he is not! And taken to a point where audience feels disconnected from his pain! They went too far in gaining sympathy for the FL!

And now am i suppose to cheer on when arzoo will stay back, live in his house and give him attitude too?  

agreed both the leads need to be balanced. i so do not want to see sahir as a love sick puppy chasing her around. that is not the SAC we love and that is not the SAC i want to see. I want aarzoo to see his good side. and that too without anyones help. i want her to contemplate. to understand by herself without any third party to help. 

more than aarzoo its sahir who needs to be healed. he has lived with this for the past 7 years. he has become self destructive it needs to stop asap and only she can help him with that.

as far as his guilt is concerned...yaar as long as we get guilty pool scenes i am all up for it ðŸ˜‰ but seriously though his guilt is right. Not because of anything else then maybe just because in his mad rage to defeat zeenat he became her. He hurt aarzoo the way zeenat hurt him. He is guilty that he is creating another sahir. and now even if he runs behind her to comfort her it will be cause he doesnt want her to end up like him. Atleast that is how i will see it. Its more like him saving himself. ðŸ˜Ž
Soaps1 thumbnail
Na what i meant was on top of his pain ... did they really needed to send him on this guilt trip? Didnt he have enough on his plate already? Shouldnt the focus be on healing ... and yes if as a result of this guilt he heals himself then there is no humsafars ... its him and him alone ... who went through pain and healed it too
Now we will also have zaki coming with report bhashaning him ... without once considering the fact that sahir never pushed him to marry sam until the kid thing came out ... and that zaki himself has slept with so many that even his own mother didn't trust him! 

Sahir will correct his mistakes ... he always has ... and he will now too ... but is there no one to heal him, understand his pain? Everyone in this story is just about themselves! 

How do they expect to sell this story where they have made audience feel disconnected (by in large except some of us who are watching it to know that story) with the ML's story? The story that started it all? 
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Na what i meant was on top of his pain ... did they really needed to send him on this guilt trip? Didnt he have enough on his plate already? Shouldnt the focus be on healing ... and yes if as a result of this guilt he heals himself then there is no humsafars ... its him and him alone ... who went through pain and healed it too

Now we will also have zaki coming with report bhashaning him ... without once considering the fact that sahir never pushed him to marry sam until the kid thing came out ... and that zaki himself has slept with so many that even his own mother didn't trust him! 

Sahir will correct his mistakes ... he always has ... and he will now too ... but is there no one to heal him, understand his pain? Everyone in this story is just about themselves! 

sahir ko na sabke hisse ki self lessness de di hai... ðŸ˜† he is the contemporary ideal bahu...sacrificing and thinking of everyone but himself ðŸ¤£ character defect hai ðŸ˜†

but i so hope to god that aarzoo nausheen khan starts doing something for him soon warna uski to hum charas bo denge 😆. I am sick and tired of his loneliness. sahir ko asharfi ke saath pair kar dete hai. atleast she makes him smile ðŸ¤£ i am sure she will heal him better ðŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
But ashrafi belong to arzoo and am sure wo bhi attitude hi dikhaey gi ... na bhi dikhaya tou arzoo won't let her come to him ðŸ¤”
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes right now Arzoo is traumatised...but if she stays back as she will of course😆..in the middle of her hatred and attitude giving I want her to think back to why she stayed originally...one question...where is the wife...shod kick start it all...if she thinks why he is so lonely...and it would be even better if she concluded ASAP that he couldn't in a million years have anything to do with that incident yesterday!
Some time they have to show HER as reaching towards him...I mean yes she asked and he said he won't tell..but he long will that be milked...she has to make another attempt right...after all he always helped her even when he was trying to keep her away from him!

It would be good if it's reversed...she staying away sure...but seeing his pain and helping him just the same..because if what she felt was true love then she can't stay away for long when he is hurting...they should heal together..

The issue is they keep creating new pain for her and his keeps getting pushed
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

But ashrafi belong to arzoo and am sure wo bhi attitude hi dikhaey gi ... na bhi dikhaya tou arzoo won't let her come to him ðŸ¤”

we'll train asharfi to peck sahir just the right way ðŸ˜‰