Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa OS ""Hum Aapke Hain Kaun...!!!""

AkaiBara IF-Sizzlerz
AkaiBara
AkaiBara

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Introduction:

Rashid Ahmad Khan lives in Bhopal with his family... his wife Dilshad Ahmad Khan is a housewife and a loving mother... his daughter Najma is doing her Masters and loves to enjoy her life with family n friends... his son Asad Ahmad Khan (AAK) is an Architect... he manages their firm DC... he is the most eligible bachelor of Bhopal... he hates the attention which he gets from the girls... he is 25... Rashid wanted him to get married... but he wanted a perfect girl for her family... not a bubbly type girl... he just wanted a mature n understanding wife that's it... he loves his best friend Ayaan... who lives in Mumbai now and all set to get marry to his love of life...

Anwer Farooqui lives in Bhopal with his wife Zeenat Farooqui... he runs a MNC... his daughter Zoya Farooqui lives in US... of course for studies... but now she is back in Bhopal... she loves her family a lot... obedient and soft spoken girl... she is 23 but much mature than her age... she loves her best friend Humaira... who is about to get marry in Mumbai in a week...

""Hum Aapke Hain Kaun...!!!""

Bhopal:-

All were having breakfast except Asad... actually he was busy in packing his bags... his friend was getting married and today is his wedding rituals are going to start but as usual Asad was busy in his work... he came early morning from a business tour and all set to leave for Mumbai... he came out of the room and bid good bye to his parents and sister but Rashid stopped him...

Rashid: Asad... mjhy tum se bat karni thi... or tum bina mily ja rahy ho...

Asad: I m sorry abbu but Ayaan mjhy bar bar call kar raha hai I have to go... shadi se aaty hi main app se aram se bat karonga...

Dilshad: par beta tum subha to aye thy thora rest karlo or nashta bhi nahi kiya aisy kesy ja rahy ho...

Asad: sorry ammipar apka wo ladla beta mjhy mily bagair shadi k functions start nahi hony dega...

Rashid: theek hai Asad jao or achy se enjoy karna or haan sab friends ko apni shadi k liye abhi se invite kar lena...

Asad: shadi... you mean to say I m getting married... meri shadi ho rahi hai or mjhy hi nahi pata... he asked disbelievingly...

Rashid: haan mene tumhari shadi fix kar di hai or larki...

Asad: abbu mjhy larki k bary main nahi pochna par app aisy kesy kar sakty hain... mjhy shadi nahi karni... ammi apko pata hai na...

Dilshad: Asad mjhy pata hai or main kal se Rashid ko yehi samjha rahi hoon...

Rashid: or main kal se tumhy samjha raha hoon k main Anwer ko haan kar chukka hoon...

Asad: Anwer... Anwer Farooqui... jo last time apni wife k sath yahan aye thy... abbu unki beti US rehti hai... how could you abbu???... he sat on the sofa in the living area...

Radil came and sat besides him... Dilshad placed a han on his shoulder...

Dilshad: beta wo US rehti hai to kya hua... boht achi bachi hai...

Asad: ammi main ek traditional insaan hoon kisi NRI se shadi nahi kar sakta sorry abbu I can't...

Rashid: Asad wo Bhopal main hi rehti hai or US study k liye gai thi or ab yaha Anwer k sath office join kar chuki hai...

Asad: abbu... mjhy us k office jany se issue nahi hai in fact I appreciate her but shadi or wo bhi aisy... he said getting annoyed...

Dilshad: main ne uski tasveer dekhi hai Asad... wo dosri larkiyon ki tarha nahi hai...

Asad: ammi ek tasveer dekh leny se kuch nahi hota...

Rashid: ab tum over react kar rahy ho Asad... tumhy arrange marriage karni thi to bas mene decide kar lia hai...

Asad: to app mjhy shadi valy din hi bta dety abhi kyun bta rahy hain...

Dilshad: tum chaho to us se mil sakty ho...

Asad: nahi... app dono ko wo larki pasand hai to theek hai... main shadi k liye ready hoon par...

Rashid: par kya???

Asad: app log na mjhy us larki ka naam btyengy or na koi tasveer dekhayengy...

Dilshad: acha to tumhy milna hai... sedhi tarha btao Asad... she chuckled...

Najma who was hearing their talk controlled her laughter but when Asad shoot her a death glare she ran to her room...

Asad: nahi... apki pasand se main shadi k time hi milonga... Allah Hafiz... saying so left from there...

Rashid: kitna ziddi ho gaya hai... pata nahi Zoya kesy handle kary gi...

Dilshad: mjhy Zoya pe bharosa hai wo zaroor sambhal legi...

Mumbai:-

Humaira was getting ready as her in laws are coming for Jashan e Saugaat... she was happy as her best friend Zoya was helping her out... but she was worried for her...

Humaira: Zoe kya tu khush hai???

Zoya: shadi teri ho rahi hai or poch mujh se rahi hai...

Humaira: tu janti hai main kya poch rahi hoon... kyaa tu waqai us admi se shadi kar rahi hai jisy tu kabhi mili nahi kabhi dekha nahi...

Zoya: yaar mjhy lagta hai shadi k liye ek dosry ko jan'ny se zaida zaroori yeh hai k app apni shadi kiss tarha successful bana sakty ho... I know yaar main usy nahi janti par mera dil kehta hai hum dono ek dosry k liye hi bany hain tabhi to hum don one bina mily shadi k liye haan ki...

Humaira: tjhy pata hai na tu pagal hai... or wo tujh se bhi bada pagal hai... bina mily shadi... Allah jaaney kya hoga...

Zoya: sab acha hi hoga... chal jaldi kar main nechy dekh kar aati hoon etna kaam rehta hai or...

Humaira: kabhi apny barey main bhi soch lia kar...

Zoya: wo hai na mera khayal rakhney k liye... she winked and left from there...

Asad had reached Mumbai and now he was on the way to Bride's place... he hadn't told Ayaan about his wedding... he just wanted to spend some time without thinking that NRI girl... they reached there and bride's family welcomed them... Asad was feeling uncomfortable in lots of guests so he made his way towards a corner but he bumped in someone...

Zoya: I m so sorry... I was just in a hurry...

Asad: I m sorry too... mene apko dekha nahi or... he looked at her and stopped in his sentence... he was mesmerized by her looks... her eyes... her beauty... he was starring at her when she averted her gaze...

Zoya: its okay... excuse me plz... she turned to go but don't know why she looked back and found him there and his eyes were fixed on her... she smiled and went away...

Asad and Zoya both were stealing glances at each other through out the function... Ayaan and Humaira noticed them and decided to talk them later that night...

Humaira was asking Zoya about Asad... Zoe accepted that she liked him at 1st sight but nothing more than that... On the other hand, Asad admitted that he too liked her and on Ayaan's instance he agreed to talk to her at least for once... actually Asad to wanted to know her... he don't know why but he felt a pull towards her...

All were at Sangeet and enjoying the ceremony... Zoya was dressed in traditional outfit... she was looking beautiful... Asad was following her from the entire evening... Ayaan asked Zoya to perform as she is Humaira's best friend but she refused... Ayaan insisted so she obliged...

Zoya was in balcony as Humaira n Ayaan were spending some private moments... so he took that chance...

Asad: hi...

Zoya: ohh hi...

Asad: app yaha Mumbai se hain...

Zoya: no... I m from Bhopal...

Asad: really... main bhi Bhopal se hoon...

Zoya: that's nice... she was feeling uncomfortable with him so she was about to when he grabbed her hand...

Asad: hey what happened I was just...

Zoya: plzzz let me go... she said with teary eyes...

Asad: sorry... he left her hand and left from there...

Ayaan n Humaira witnessed the scene... Later that night they discussed with AsYa... Zoya told Humaira that she likes him but its not possible now... Humaira asked her to at least talk to him but she refused by saying that she can't disobey her parents... On the other hand, Asad too told the same but about liking... he wanted to talk to her more but her behavior was disturbing him... so he decided to observe her tomorrow then he will do something as his own... he was sure about her...

All girls were applying Mehandi when Ayaan with Asad approached Humaira... he asked Zoya bcox she didn't applying Mehandi at all...

Zoya: actually Ayaan wo...

Humaira: main btati hoon Ayaan wo kya hai na Zoe is getting married in some days so abhi wo sirf apny "Un" k naam ki hi mehandi lgaye gi...

Asad was shocked by hearing this... he looked at Zoya for confirmation and she nodded with teary eyes... he understands her behavior and decided not to bother her again... he too was getting married... both were looking at each other... Ayaan n Humaira again noticed them...

Ayaan n Humaira got married and they decided to do something for their best friends... they have to do something...

Next day, Zoe with Humaira's family came there... Humaira arranged a meeting for AsYa... Ayaan dragged Asad to a room and locked him in... Asad turned in frustration and found Zoya... Zoya was in red dress n Asad was in black tux... both were complementing each other...

Asad: aap yaha???

Zoya: haan wo Humaira ne kaha k humey bat karni chahieye or...

Asad: I like you Zoya...

Zoya: ji... she was shocked by his sudden confession...

Asad: I don't know app kya soch rahi hain but I really like you...

Zoya: I too felt a pull but Asad I m getting married...

Asad: I know... but I wanted to tell you that I can prove myself if... he said holding her hands...

Zoya: nahi Asad... meri family mere liye sab kuch hai... main unki marzi k against nahi ja sakti...

Asad: I respect your decision but apki feelings, apki marzi matter nahi karti kya???

Zoya: Asad meri family ne mjhy kabhi kisi kaam k liye mana nahi kiya... par main chahti hoon k main unhi ki pasand se shadi karon... I have feelings for you but...

Asad: you know what... mere abbu ne meri shadi fix kar di hai... but app se milny k bad mjhy laga shayad hum dono...

Zoya: apko bhi apny parents ki marzi se shadi karni chahieye...

Asad: I will Zoya... but jab se apko mila hoon mjhy samajh nahi aa raha kya karon... I m in a mess...

Zoya: app apni aankhein band kejieye...

Asad: ji...

Zoya: app aankhein band kejieye na...

Asad closed his eyes... after all she was asking him to do something for the 1st time...

Zoya: ab btaiye kya app mere kehny par apni life main continue kar sakty hain???

Asad opened his eyes... both were silently crying...

Zoya: Asad... I don't know hamari kismet main kya hai par hum etna to kar sakty hain... main is pal ki yaad k sahary puri zindagii guzar sakti hoon... she said coming closer to him...

Asad: Zoya main kahi bhi rahon... kisi se bhi shadi karon... par main hamesha tumhy yaad rakhonga... tum hamesha meri yaadon main raho gi... I promise...

Zoya: I don't know main apko yaad rakhongi ya nahi par haan apko kabhi bhool nahi paongi...

Asad: hamesha khush rehna... or haan kabhi bhi zaroorat ho mjhy yaad rakhna... I will be there for you... always...

Zoya: "Hum Aapke Hain Kaun...!!!"  she said to cheer him up...

Asad: sab kuch... he said hopefully...

Zoya: I know... now be a good boy and wish me a happy married life...

Asad: I can't...

Zoya: but I can... Allah apko har khushi dy jo app deserve karty hain... she wiped his tears... he closed his eyes at her touch... she wished him luck and left from there...

Asad sighed and decided that he will marry to that girl but after telling her about Zoya...

After 3 days, Dilshad and Najma were at Zoya's place... she blessed her and gave her shadi ka joda... the nikah was going to be a silent affair bcox of Asad... Asad had given a letter for Zoya... so when Zoya was alone Najma handed him the letter... Later that night, Zoya read the letter... she was shocked...

Salam... I don't know what to say... I m marrying you just bcox of my family... but I want to confess something... I love someone else... I know I m hurting you but I don't want to hide so... well she can't marry me... I assure you that I will try to be a good husband but I can't love you... now you can take your decision... Sorry...  AAK...

Zoya cried and cried... she had planned her whole life with that guy but he love someone else... she thought of breaking the marriage but she can't do this... her family will be shattered... she wiped her tears and accepted her fate...

AsYa Nikaah

Asad and Zoya were sitting opposite to each other both didn't bother to look... Ayaan n Humaira were surprised to see Zoya there dressed as a bride... both were happy for their friends but decided to play along... Qazi arrived and started the Nikaah...

Qazi: Zoya Farooqui bint Anwer Farooqui... kya apko Asad Ahmad Khan wald Rashid Ahmad Khan se Nikaah qubool hai???

Zoya sighed and closed her eyes... Asad's face appeared in front of her eyes... she opened her eyes and a tear escaped from her eye...

Zoya: Qubbol Hai...

Asad was too lost in his own thoughts but he heard Zoya's voice and he immediately looked at her... a tear escaped from his eye... he was literally shocked but he was worried as well bcox he had told her that he loves someone else... but his train of thoughts was stopped by Qazi...

Qazi: Zoya Farooqui bint Anwer Farooqui... kya apko Asad Ahmad Khan wald Rashid Ahmad Khan se Nikaah qubool hai???

Zoya: Qubool Hai... Qubool Hai...

Asad sighed in relief but he saw her silently crying... he cursed himself for doing this to her... but he promised himself that he will not make her cry in future...

Qazi: Asad Ahmad Khan wald Rashid Ahmad Khan kya apko Zoya Farooqui bint Anwer Farooqui se Nikaah qubool hai???

Asad: Qubool Hai... Qubool Hai... Qubool Hai...

All congratulated them but Zoya was lost in some other world... AsYa were made to sit together... she didn't bug to have a look at her hubby... Asad broke the silence...

Asad: tum meri biwi ho...

Zoya was beyond shock... she thought that she must have some misunderstanding but when she looked at the person besides her she gasped... how's that possible... she blinked her eyes for the several times...

Asad: tum meri biwi ho...

Zoya: app... yahan???

Asad: tum ne pocha tha k "Hum Aapke Hain Kaun...!!!" so you are my wife... finally...

Zoya: eska matlab...

Asad: abhi hum dono ka Nikaah hua hai...

Zoya: or wo letter???

Asad: main nahi chahta tha k apni zindagii ek jhoot se shuru karon sooo...

Zoya: I love you Asad... she said happily and hugged him...

All were shocked when AsYa hugged but only Ayaan n Humaira were aware of the reason... they broke apart... Asad held her hands...

Asad: I love you Zoya... and I promise no more crying... he said wiping her tears...

Ayaan explained the whole situation to their families and all scolded them bcox both were going to sacrifice their happiness for family... but Humaira asked them to forgive them and all... All congratulated them for the double happiness...

After 3 months...

AsYa were celebrating New Year Night with friend and family... but Zoya dragged him inside their room... Asad was amazed by seeing the arrangements...

Asad: Zoya yeh sab decoration... aaj app kafi romantic mood main hain...

Zoya: yeh sab apko New Year gift deny k liye arrange kiya hai...

Asad: par mera sab se bada gift to app hain... he pulled her towards him...

Zoya: or agar hum dono ko ek or gift mil jaye to... she said placing his hand on her tummy...

Asad blinked and asked her with eyes an she too replied by eyes... no need for words... he took her in a kiss... which was gentle n slow... they celebrated New Year with their own Good News... AsYa broke the kiss and rested their heads together...

Asad: I love you... and thank you for such a lovely gift...

Zoya: I love you too... and no need for thanks... she said pecking his lips... and she hugged him tightly...

Sooo that't it...
Ignore my mistakes plzzz...
Hit like n leave ur replies...
Last but not the least...
A very Happy New Year to all you... Party
With love Ashii...

Edited by AkaiBara - 10 April 2016 at 4:55am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

lipika1KKPRIYABavinimunmun1ZoyaAsad2sharan90nup0304honeylikaheavenlygalsweetgirl11Mitamadshami9piapriyaDarkBecomingwilddevil2010vm17ouiouithssamairajaanu0131788shreyaak020203H.e.n.aPrettYSmilepreetiasyaLuvurselFayat20Natalya_bediAmina...AjuzangelChandnii.crazyforufatima30Manan_1D_ZaynJasleenkaur01tv05aman93sugantisanah12Angels_Ringcutestar12krazy4kashfriendsalljazmeenaseelashahjayasree.raoKSGmaniac_24579mizzundaztudAshi3sweetnanduashlesha2-hotsauce--ABI-Amulya9--Mirage----Sumi--anopamaaYASHIKABelleAmeChocoBerryriddhi1206sasirhajrkritz4everkrati5princess101binuuunilusoniasifiqbalshjas91GitaIyerSurbhilicious..honeybees22MayurChan-silentbang-aarzoo50-Mrinalini-MysticRiverLinsie

AkaiBara IF-Sizzlerz
AkaiBara
AkaiBara

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
res 4 arzoo, jas, amu, aroo, aish, mayur, asif, abi, yumi, sasir, yashi, anopama, cinderella, hena, mags...

sorry if i forgot some1 Embarrassed

Edited by ashiii333 - 31 December 2014 at 8:40pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

H.e.n.a-ABI-Ashi3anopamaAmulya9aarzoo50MayurChanasifiqbalshjas91

aarzoo50 IF-Sizzlerz
aarzoo50
aarzoo50

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
res...
unres...
*me blowing whistles *
lovely os aashii...
cute asya...
ready to give up their love at first sight wala luv fr family n thn blessed frm above fr doing so...
wese agr zoya mana nai krti to asad apni arrange shaadi tod deta...
so zoya zyada achi bachi n beti nikli Wink
keep writing...
n happy new year Heart

Edited by aarzoo50 - 01 January 2015 at 6:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jas91AkaiBara

KSGmaniac_24579 IF-Dazzler
KSGmaniac_24579
KSGmaniac_24579

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Res! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkaiBara

Ashi3 IF-Dazzler
Ashi3
Ashi3

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Beautiful OS! Clap

You are giving surprises after surprise this new year.

It was a pleasant surprise to see Zoya being all mature. LOL Finally they got together. Loved the pics and gift that you used.

And thank you so much for the res and pm. Love you! Heart

Happy New Year Dear...Hug

Edited by Cinderella3 - 01 January 2015 at 7:59am

AkaiBara

jas91 IF-Sizzlerz
jas91
jas91

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashiii333

res 4 arzoo, jas, amu, aroo, aish, mayur, asif, abi, yumi, sasir, yashi, anopama, cinderella, hena, mags...

love u Hug

res
unres
awesome blossom os AshiClapClapClap
Love at 1st sight but Zoya was so traditional 2 sacrifice her love
jabki in d show it was ultaLOL
Loved itBig smile
their love wonParty
gr8 job again sweety 
HNY againSmile

Zoya: "Hum Aapke Hain Kaun...!!!"  she said to cheer him up...

Asad: sab kuch... he said hopefully...

Edited by jas91 - 02 January 2015 at 4:58am

AkaiBara

nilusoni IF-Sizzlerz
nilusoni
nilusoni

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Res

AkaiBara

AkaiBara IF-Sizzlerz
AkaiBara
AkaiBara

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jas91

Originally posted by ashiii333

love u Hug

res

thank god tera res aa gya...
i was worried...

jas91

Go to top