Posted: 9 years ago
If I was her mom, i would of been like you dumb shit! 
you're not being liked outside.
clean up your stupid acts about being self centered etc etc...

i cant believe her mom said ur doing good, people are liking it etc.

I was just thinking that her mom doesnt know whats going on... LOL😆 so sad😭
If yu have problem from karishma doesn't mean all have n she is her mom she came to meet her daughter not to give gyan ki aisa khelo beti
well she is doing good in terms of the game ..thats why she is in the game ...heard that last week she got the maximum nos of votes ... 
Mother  - Daughter personal conversation cant say much about it but best was ejaz upen ko dekh lo dhyan se beti ka bf
Iam a gautam supporter !

But I don't agree with u..

She met her daughter after so many days
Obvio she will boost the confidence of her child ..

She was sweet .. She appeared naive!
Buy cute

Mebbe they both did have a private chat which is edited ofcourse .
The chowkidar of BB Ajaz was irritating. Mom never see negativity in their child. All they will do is encourage their son/daughter 
Shes a mom..
She vl say ur doing gd..
As its bout her daughter.
I dnt blame her..she did what a mom
Is supposed to do in dis situation
dis is ur thinking...if u dont like her dat doesn't mean nobody likes her...as far as game is concerned she is playing very good...n she met her mother after 100 days n u want her to criticize her daughter?u shud respect whatever she said...many people dont like punz n his way of playing game but his wife said u r playing gud...even some people dont like gautam but his brother said u r playing gud...
She is a mother & mother always support her kids no matter what. Mohit also told u r playing good, Punz wife was faking but still she praised her.
i support gautam but karishma is doing well inside, its just some of her actions are stupid, and she also hates gautam, thats the only reason i don't want her to win..😆