Mohit rocked today

Nisha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
After watching precap everyone was overreacting yesterday,.this shows precapd are very misleading,.i really enjoyed his word of advice to all,and as usual sonali was hilarious when she said thankyou and then realises that she isnt suppose to talk lol,.and he wasnt harsh on any of them at all,.he just raised the right points and even complimented upen n tanna saying they r doing good and look good on tv,.people who are questioning on his upbringing i would really like to ask if he would have gone from there without saying anything to tanna n upen,wouldnt u have called him fattu n coward n all

Mohit rocked

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mohit rocked ...yaha par precap dekhkar opinion banana koi nahi baat nahi hai, they always jump into conclusions without knowing anything.
What did he say to Sonali?
Nisha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinnu

Mohit rocked ...yaha par precap dekhkar opinion banana koi nahi baat nahi hai, they always jump into conclusions without knowing anything.

What did he say to Sonali?

Yea they were comparing him to bakhtiyar i mean cmon he didnt even do 1% of what bakhi did,.he used his words correctly and in fun way,.he said u are beautiful and then sonali said thankyou and then she is like i said thankyou n laughs off
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

His entry was awesome ..Full on "Boss" mode and oh-so -stylish ...😳😳😳
He killed with kindness and with suaveness ..

Love the GULATI BROTHERS 
vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha333

Yea they were comparing him to bakhtiyar i mean cmon he didnt even do 1% of what bakhi did,.he used his words correctly and in fun way,.he said u are beautiful and then sonali said thankyou and then she is like i said thankyou n laughs off

Sonali tho kush hogayi ...all she wants is gud compliments n she got...Fat ugly sunne ke baad she might felt really happy
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved his interaction with sonali. The cutest.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes he just rocked ...Even for uppi it was a friendly comment ..and he was fun full of life ... I liked his interaction with everyone 
-Dove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mohit was SO spot on about everything.

The best part was when he told Karishma that you are my favorite because Aap pehle din se jaise ho waise ho. Aisa kabhi nahi kiya aapne ke kabhi yahan jao aur kabhi wahan. Dushmani hai tu Dushmani hai. Pehle din se and that's what I like about you.

Despite all Karishma's flaws, she never left the BG after getting negative feedback, just like Gautam never left P3G. Two most consistent HMs this season.

Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dove-

Mohit was SO spot on about everything.

The best part was when he told Karishma that you are my favorite because Aap pehle din se jaise ho waise ho. Aisa kabhi nahi kiya aapne ke kabhi yahan jao aur kabhi wahan. Dushmani hai tu Dushmani hai. Pehle din se and that's what I like about you.

Despite all Karishma's flaws, she never left the BG after getting negative feedback, just like Gautam never left P3G. Two most consistent HMs this season.

And that's y these two r ur top 2 !

Where r the ppl who jumped to conclusions seeing the precap
Kal meine koi apology thread nhi dekha wo jumping the guns!

Mohit rocked ! He was outspoken n confident
He praised everyone !

Btw mohit is married na 😳

Koi na gautam kafi hai 😃Edited by Shrumunj - 9 years ago
MissBrownEyes thumbnail
that guy knew how to speak and speak sense. he wasnt fake. yet he made his point for his brother. they were geniune. i loved that gautam ddnt freeze immediately when mohit came.. i mean that is the NATURAL reaction.. i was wonderin how can people stay freeze if they really really miss someone like they show and cry ganga jamuna immediately after realease
if am in their place i wud b like - chuck the freeze-release.. and cry/jump/dance/hug/speak wtever i want till I can lol