Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma threw Sushant under the Bus and washed off her hands (Page 8)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Honestly Tanna's reaction to her so called bff honest reaction did not surprise me in the least.. when has she ever accepted her mistakes in the past.. be it choosing make up over a friend or her miserable failure as a captain.. although she most definitely stopped to another level today in my eyes.. why bring up di's boyfriends comments from the past simply because she had no way of defending her statements..hypocritical if you ask me especially because her previous statement was she never talked about her with others..  I keep my expectations low where Tanna is concerned because she never fails to surprise me with her intelligence or lack of..!!

As for the issue with Sushant's statement she had a choice and she chose to go along with his pathetic comment and as always she cant bear the consequences of her actions nothing new..!!

Edited by ...Binny... - 01 January 2015 at 5:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9sha1

Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Poor Sushant. He wont venture out for a week atleast until things cool off. He must be cursing Tanna so much and singing these lines LOL
I was there for you
In your darkest times
I was there for you
In your darkest nights

But I wonder where were you?
When I was at my worst
Down on my knees
And you said you had my back
So I wonder where were you?
When all the roads you took came back to me

maps .. maroon 5 ? LOL

to the topic: Tanna is stupid with motor mouth imo. She is blunt, don't fake and straight forward which i admire but damn she on the other side is horrible. Though that comment wasn't by her but it takes lot of character to just sit there and listen to other bullshit. Rather, telling sushant to back off, she laughed over it.. what that suppose to mean ? Lets give her that she was indifferent since doesn't agree or disagree but still she has the audacity to listen and now when the time came she back tracked. Reminds me so much of these type of gossiping girls who does all bitching and infront act like sati savitri. 
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Yep. Maroon 5 Embarrassed very apt for poor Sushi who must be calling in sick everyday at work shitting bricks. LOL

Originally posted by Born2Pizza

maps .. maroon 5 ? LOL

to the topic: Tanna is stupid with motor mouth imo. She is blunt, don't fake and straight forward which i admire but damn she on the other side is horrible. Though that comment wasn't by her but it takes lot of character to just sit there and listen to other bullshit. Rather, telling sushant to back off, she laughed over it.. what that suppose to mean ? Lets give her that she was indifferent since doesn't agree or disagree but still she has the audacity to listen and now when the time came she back tracked. Reminds me so much of these type of gossiping girls who does all bitching and infront act like sati savitri. 
larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i hope sushant will change his mind know and he wont keep in cotact with karishma after the show will b end 

qauz he said that it doesnt matter of somebody will not give importance to a friendship he will keep doing this.. 

dear sushant there is always a limit n ur intelligent enough to understand that karimsha even not deserve to be a enemy dosti bohut dur ki bat hai 

Edited by larki_punjaban - 02 January 2015 at 10:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Yes. Absolutely. Instead of being the good friend and covering his back and saying that it all happened in a heat of the moment and no ill-will was meant she simply walked away saying "usne kya bola wo  mujhe nahi pata, mai aise nahi bolsakti hai, aapko usse problem hai to ussey pucho.

Originally posted by larki_punjaban

i hope sushant will change his mind know and he wont keep in cotact with karishma after the show will b end 

qauz he said that it doesnt matter of somebody will not give importance to a friendship he will keep doing this.. 

dear sushant there is always a limit n ur intelligent enough to understand that karimsha even not deserve to be a enemy dosti bohut dur ki bat hai 

larki_punjaban

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
her answer to everything is "haan to"LOL

larki_punjaban

Go to top