Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ranirox4500

Agreed.  why take the blame for Sushant if any one else was in her place we would react the same.  So what if she didnt say no sushi dont say that, if punz said that gautam would never say punz dont say that.

Honestly I dont even care,  I just want punz out he's like controlling everyone.  He's like one of those crazy old people

For the record Gautam does say No to Punz- For example when Punz wanted Gautam to call it truce back to back with Praneet Gautam told Puneet - No more I won't be apologizing and doing sulla with Praneet. this was after the Gotham City task. 
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Hain? Physical wounds heal but words are remembered for eternity ? not all physical wounds heal but even if they do,.. It's way worse... Yeh to mainey pehli baar soona ki words are worse than physical violence itself...

And correction ... Punz committed violence thrice

1. Gauti
2. Arya
3. Tanna push on door during museum task

And it could be alleged that gauti egged him on by not only crying for him as if he did nothing but in fact vouching for him when he has been guilty not once. Not twice but thrice..

Wait. 4 times. He also went on to do something to pranit after the martial arts move on arya.

Btw I am not saying gauti is guilty by association as I believe on "accountability for ones actions"...

However if the yardstick is tanna is guilty for laughing then gauti is too for crying and vouching.

Also lets not forget the manhandling by Pritam of dimpy in chair task. Hit her by hook too and threatened to hit her. Gauti keeps telling Dimpy she is wrong ... Nor took a stand on that ...

We can go in circles here I think so am gonna stop (just to be clear I don't think either of them are guilty by association)...

The whole physical and words wounds - lets agree to disagree. I am surprised you've never heard of how powerful emotional effects can be over physical. Ek jaani maani film ka dialogue hai " Thappad se dar nahi lagta saab (physical) Pyaar se lagta hai (heart/emotional matter) 

The point of yardsticking Tanna and Gautam based on Tanna's laugh VS Gautam support to Puneet because he pushed, shoved etc people Is still not making any sense to me. 

Gautam ne Sushant ko kuch nahi kiya but still Sushant commented on his funeral- Tanna laughed. (Moreover Gautam was the one who saved Sushant from the Dandh when Sushant was sick on anti-biotics while Tanna wanted her pimple chupane wala makeup)

Puneet ya Pritam violence case mai har baar be it Arya, Tanna, Dimpy, (why consider Gauti in the mithaiwala violence- when Gauti himself didn't call it out as violence and made a fuss like other cry babies)  They were in a immediate reaction to some action. Basically someone did something (physical like stopping the charka/ blocking etc)/ said something or instigated in someway to which the physical reaction came from Puneet and Pritam. NOT saying its right but there is kuch sense usme. Ki bhai Puneet ka reaction kyu aaya kyuki xyz reason ki wajah se and so Gautam cried or supported- appears justifiable to me. 

Lekin without any reason (at-lest immediate) just nonchalant discussion mein Gautam ka funereal or marne par  baath karna- and Tanna laughing is- not justifiable.   
Edited by sha1 - 9 years ago
agastya_muni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Throwing someone under the bus requires special talent πŸ˜ƒ She has been doing so from day one. If you have noticed, whenever she gets caught, she screeches till your ear drums burst and then says "yes I am all what you accused me of and what are you going to do about it"? And the other is left dumbfounded by her brazen callous attitude.  This requires quite a lot of practice and that she has plenty.

I was amazed to see her calling Di a liar yesterday. She may have not said that in words but KT insinuated it by saying that Di was concocting stories for content. Now pray tell me why would Di do that when she has already been evicted? Or is she delusional to thing that BB, Salman and the whole world is conspiring against her?

Di clearly told her  that she saw all of the past episodes and found that KT lied to her about the nominations. KT further said that she did not bitch about Di but found Di bitching about her. Di was a person who dares to call a spade one which in my opinion does equate to bitching. Di had a lot of spunk and  even dared to tell  anyone off if she did not like whatever they did or said.  If KT thinks she has not bitched about Di or any other contestant, she should spend the rest of her life analysing the past episodes of BB8 because with pea sized brain that she has, that is how much long it would take for her to figure it out. 
Edited by agastya_muni - 9 years ago
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: annu_ms

Some non sense Sushant told why in this world she has to take the blame to herself?PPl are literally after her life.If she cries then problem after seeing her mother she didnt make big drama and crying session that is again problemj😑

she didnt tell sushant not to say such things, but agreed with him 100% enjoying the contemplation of gauti's funeral.  thats not cool or funny😑, gauti and his family have every right to feel bad and hurt.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its a big inhumanity to talk abt someone's funeral..

its not a joke !!!!

karishma tanna go n ask ppl who lost their beloved ones and they know what a funeral is πŸ˜‘😑😑

there is nothing to expect anything good from her, she will even giggle at a funeral , i bet that!

besharam orat! 

Edited by larki_punjaban - 9 years ago
Poor Sushant. He wont venture out for a week atleast until things cool off. He must be cursing Tanna so much and singing these lines πŸ˜†
I was there for you
In your darkest times
I was there for you
In your darkest nights

But I wonder where were you?
When I was at my worst
Down on my knees
And you said you had my back
So I wonder where were you?
When all the roads you took came back to me
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly Tanna's reaction to her so called bff honest reaction did not surprise me in the least.. when has she ever accepted her mistakes in the past.. be it choosing make up over a friend or her miserable failure as a captain.. although she most definitely stopped to another level today in my eyes.. why bring up di's boyfriends comments from the past simply because she had no way of defending her statements..hypocritical if you ask me especially because her previous statement was she never talked about her with others..  I keep my expectations low where Tanna is concerned because she never fails to surprise me with her intelligence or lack of..!!

As for the issue with Sushant's statement she had a choice and she chose to go along with his pathetic comment and as always she cant bear the consequences of her actions nothing new..!!
Edited by ...Binny... - 9 years ago
Born2Pizza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Poor Sushant. He wont venture out for a week atleast until things cool off. He must be cursing Tanna so much and singing these lines πŸ˜†

I was there for you
In your darkest times
I was there for you
In your darkest nights

But I wonder where were you?
When I was at my worst
Down on my knees
And you said you had my back
So I wonder where were you?
When all the roads you took came back to me

maps .. maroon 5 ? πŸ˜†

to the topic: Tanna is stupid with motor mouth imo. She is blunt, don't fake and straight forward which i admire but damn she on the other side is horrible. Though that comment wasn't by her but it takes lot of character to just sit there and listen to other bullshit. Rather, telling sushant to back off, she laughed over it.. what that suppose to mean ? Lets give her that she was indifferent since doesn't agree or disagree but still she has the audacity to listen and now when the time came she back tracked. Reminds me so much of these type of gossiping girls who does all bitching and infront act like sati savitri. 
Yep. Maroon 5 πŸ˜³ very apt for poor Sushi who must be calling in sick everyday at work shitting bricks. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Born2Pizza

maps .. maroon 5 ? πŸ˜†

to the topic: Tanna is stupid with motor mouth imo. She is blunt, don't fake and straight forward which i admire but damn she on the other side is horrible. Though that comment wasn't by her but it takes lot of character to just sit there and listen to other bullshit. Rather, telling sushant to back off, she laughed over it.. what that suppose to mean ? Lets give her that she was indifferent since doesn't agree or disagree but still she has the audacity to listen and now when the time came she back tracked. Reminds me so much of these type of gossiping girls who does all bitching and infront act like sati savitri. 

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope sushant will change his mind know and he wont keep in cotact with karishma after the show will b end 

qauz he said that it doesnt matter of somebody will not give importance to a friendship he will keep doing this.. 

dear sushant there is always a limit n ur intelligent enough to understand that karimsha even not deserve to be a enemy dosti bohut dur ki bat hai 
Edited by larki_punjaban - 9 years ago