Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: advocate_sakshi

oh woww ... so u r saying that gulatis should have humbly asked Sushant before bringing this topic ?  ... 

๐Ÿ˜†

He should have that sense to not to put a false allegation on someone ๐Ÿ˜† He wanted to pass sushant's words in KTs mouth...fortunately Ajaz had the sense to correct him...this shows, he didn't have any point to say against KT...๐Ÿ˜† Just playing Dirty game, since KT is Way ahead of Gautam, at this stage in the show..๐Ÿ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail
Back then, she said yes to her make up and No to sushant getting relieved of his sevak duties. 
And now, she puts the blame on Sushant๐Ÿ˜†
Tanna madam aapki jai ho!๐Ÿ˜†
 This is the convo btw...and kar was equally part of it๐Ÿ˜†
Karishma: Mujhe Ali ne bataya hain my boyfriend is very angry and he said he couldn't sleep at night and told ali that he's waiting for him (Gautam) to come out and he won't leave him!

Sushant:
 Isko toh shahar chhod ke chale jana chahiye..iske liye bohot log khade hain bahar..

Karishma: Haan..woh bohot logo ke blacklist me hain..

Sushant: Koi Finale me aaye ya na aaye iske funeral me jarur aayenge

Karishma: *Laughs out loud*

PS- karishma is a true and a genuine, loyal friend
Edited by DangerouslySafe - 9 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

No. He actually committed violence at least twice. So gauti is guilty by association. I think not. In fact gauti has still said on wkw that he is 2000% sure that Punz won't commit violence despite having done it twice. Again guilty not just by association. I think not ...as each to their own... Each person is themselves responsive for their words and actions ...

BTW I think actual physical violence is way worse than words...

Your first bold- Context my friend never lose the big picture- Violence that you are saying Puneet did- Gautam has many times stopped it and definitely never laughed when Puneet went violent with someone. Basically he never encouraged it or partake in it- He did definitely say that Puneet wouldn't Hurt anyone which I too believe is right- I don't think Puneet has it in his heart to physically hurt anyone - He is overly emotional but wouldn't hurt anybody plus if at all his violence was fatally dangerous then  I don't think people would participate in tasks with Puneet. Its all hype for the show because of his one incident about 30 years ago with Amitab bacchan - SO now it not the same thing comparing Gautam to Karishma with this analogy- Cause he never laughed or sided with Puneet's acts of violence. 

To your second bol- I'll let your opinion be But it is a fact that physical violence can be forgotten overtime once the wounds heal - Words can pierce your soul and heart and is harder to forget and heal. Thats my opinion. 

Bad guy one: Hey lets go on a rampage and arrange an x number of peoples funeral. Lets bomb them into oblivion.
Bad guys friend: ha ha ha ha

Unless Karishma was held to a gun point she should have walked away, or the least not laugh on that serious matter.
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Bad guy one: Hey lets go on a rampage and arrange an x number of peoples funeral. Lets bomb them into oblivion.

Unless Karishma was held to a gun point she should have walked away, or the least not laugh on that serious matter.

Well said ๐Ÿ‘ but even then some people logic dekhkar bhi undekha kardenge. 
advocate_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

had i been at her place .. i would have said ... DONT TALK LIKE THAT ITS A VERY BAD THING TO SAY ABOUT ANY INDIVIDUAL ... 
TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu_ms

Some non sense Sushant told why in this world she has to take the blame to herself?PPl are literally after her life.If she cries then problem after seeing her mother she didnt make big drama and crying session that is again problemj๐Ÿ˜ก

Agreed.  why take the blame for Sushant if any one else was in her place we would react the same.  So what if she didnt say no sushi dont say that, if punz said that gautam would never say punz dont say that.

Honestly I dont even care,  I just want punz out he's like controlling everyone.  He's like one of those crazy old people
Edited by ranirox4500 - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: advocate_sakshi

I ]had i been at her place .. i would have said ... DONT TALK LIKE THAT ITS A VERY BAD THING TO SAY ABOUT ANY INDIVIDUAL ... 

I agree. Since your username is Advocate Im hoping you are a lawyer. Even in the court of law people have been convicted of association for such events. If two people were in the room and planning somebodys kidnap and murder and one the other was laughing they are both charged with planning such offence. Laughing is a sign of affirmative. I think in the legal terms its called Privy to the party. Please correct me if Im wrong.

Now coming back to the Game. Gautam was having a fight with Dimpy. However when Ali used the word "ladki ki haisiyat nahi hai" Gautam immediately corrected him and warned him not to use such words.
Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha1

Your first bold- Context my friend never lose the big picture- Violence that you are saying Puneet did- Gautam has many times stopped it and definitely never laughed when Puneet went violent with someone. Basically he never encouraged it or partake in it- He did definitely say that Puneet wouldn't Hurt anyone which I too believe is right- I don't think Puneet has it in his heart to physically hurt anyone - He is overly emotional but wouldn't hurt anybody plus if at all his violence was fatally dangerous then I don't think people would participate in tasks with Puneet. Its all hype for the show because of his one incident about 30 years ago with Amitab bacchan - SO now it not the same thing comparing Gautam to Karishma with this analogy- Cause he never laughed or sided with Puneet's acts of violence.

To your second bol- I'll let your opinion be But it is a fact that physical violence can be forgotten overtime once the wounds heal - Words can pierce your soul and heart and is harder to forget and heal. Thats my opinion.

Hain? Physical wounds heal but words are remembered for eternity ? not all physical wounds heal but even if they do,.. It's way worse... Yeh to mainey pehli baar soona ki words are worse than physical violence itself...

And correction ... Punz committed violence thrice

1. Gauti
2. Arya
3. Tanna push on door during museum task

And it could be alleged that gauti egged him on by not only crying for him as if he did nothing but in fact vouching for him when he has been guilty not once. Not twice but thrice..

Wait. 4 times. He also went on to do something to pranit after the martial arts move on arya.

Btw I am not saying gauti is guilty by association as I believe on "accountability for ones actions"...

However if the yardstick is tanna is guilty for laughing then gauti is too for crying and vouching.

Also lets not forget the manhandling by Pritam of dimpy in chair task. Hit her by hook too and threatened to hit her. Gauti keeps telling Dimpy she is wrong ... Nor took a stand on that ...

We can go in circles here I think so am gonna stop (just to be clear I don't think either of them are guilty by association)...
advocate_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree. Since your username is Advocate Im hoping you are a lawyer. Even in the court of law people have been convicted of association for such events. If two people were in the room and planning somebodys kidnap and murder and one the other was laughing they are both charged with planning such offence. Laughing is a sign of affirmative.

Now coming back to the Game. Gautam was having a fight with Dimpy. However when Ali used the word "ladki ki haisiyat nahi hai" Gautam immediately corrected him and warned him not to use such words.

yup i am and i hope my future kids wont feel bad if someone wud ask them to behave well like ur mother ... but ya u r right she was affirmative of the desire shown by Sushant ... 
GG definitely acts stupid many a times and he is not good with words but many a times he makes more sense than others especially when he has to protect others e.g. Sonali , Dimpy , Di or Ali .. but he sucks in protecting himself ...