Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurirajput71 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sha1

Na sir na pair? Topic has every part of a chalta phirta body. I was surprised why Salman didn't bring this up during WKW that week. Glad it got addressed in the show and the Gulati's had the last laugh with it. 

gautam gulati ke bhakton ke liye to sir pair hoga hi na per yun ki main aapse baat nahi ki hai. Is topic per pachaas baar baat ho chuki hai. Aur sgar karishma achhi dost nahi hai to aadhe se jyada gharwale uske dost hain sur tum gautam friends ki counting finger per karni hai
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: radhikaarjuhi

If Karishma is blamed for what Sushant said then Gautam also shud be blamed for what Puneet had been saying in front of him.. 

Thats a great point - Sochne par majboor karidiya πŸ˜Š 

Did Puneet ever say something as grave and serious as we will go to someone's funeral and then Gauti and Puneet both laughed at it? 
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhurirajput71

gautam gulati ke bhakton ke liye to sir pair hoga hi na per yun ki main aapse baat nahi ki hai. Is topic per pachaas baar baat ho chuki hai. Aur sgar karishma achhi dost nahi hai to aadhe se jyada gharwale uske dost hain sur tum gautam friends ki counting finger per karni hai

Thank you for calling me a Gulati Bhakt - Iss hisaab se aap Tanna Bhakt hai? right? 

The point you raise in-fact has no sir and per - Kyuki agar Tanna ko pasand karne wale log ghar mai Gautam ke muqaable zayada hai toh phir Gautam ko pasand karne wale log Bahar Inte zayada kyu hai? kabhi socha hai?

Ghar mai toh HMs only see how you behave in front of each other mooh pe and not peet peeche. Bahar ke log SAB DEKH RAHE HAI infront aur peet peeche ka SAB. and after looking at all the HMs in the house people Like Gautam Gulati more. basically thats how we "Gautam Bhakts" know Gautam zayda accha insaan hai in comparison to Tanna.  
Edited by sha1 - 9 years ago
IFrozenl thumbnail
What else can you expect from her.
Self centered, mean, egoistic, insecure and jealous Tanna can do and say anything she wants, but when it comes to accepting it..she will find very good excuses.
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Thats a great point - Sochne par majboor karidiya😊

Did Puneet ever say something as grave and serious as we will go to someone's funeral and then Gauti and Puneet both laughed at it?

No. He actually committed violence at least twice. So gauti is guilty by association. I think not. In fact gauti has still said on wkw that he is 2000% sure that Punz won't commit violence despite having done it twice. Again guilty not just by association. I think not ...as each to their own... Each person is themselves responsive for their words and actions ...

BTW I think actual physical violence is way worse than words...
madhurirajput71 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for calling me a Gulati Bhakt - Iss hisaab se aap Tanna Bhakt hai? right? 

The point you raise in-fact has no sir and per - Kyuki agar Tanna ko pasand karne wale log ghar mai Gautam ke muqaable zayada hai toh phir Gautam ko pasand karne wale log Bahar Inte zayada kyu hai? kabhi socha hai?

Ghar mai toh HMs only see how you behave in front of each other mooh pe and not peet peeche. Bahar ke log SAB DEKH RAHE HAI infront aur peet peeche ka SAB. and after looking at all the HMs in the house people Like Gautam Gulati more. basically thats how we "Gautam Bhakts" know Gautam zayda accha insaan hai in comparison to Tanna.  

haan per main bhaqt nahi hoon because main us type ki nahi hoon jo gautam ka favour kare woh achha baaki sab buure. Aur rahi baat bahar ke favour ki to hum jaante hain ki yeh bb editing ka kamaal hai. Bahar ka support my foot. Who care. 
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she conveniently edited out the part where she laughed and enjoyed sushants comment...

threw diandra under the bus too... karishma our memories r nt this weak. i clearly remember tht scene with BB. di isnt lying.

aur ab aisi harkatei dekh ker lagta hai k SK sahi bash kerta hai isey
Edited by gangnamstyle - 9 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TheBoss

LOL. Bechara Sushant πŸ˜† should have realised that it was a bandar ki dosti, if and when the time comes she will throw him under the bus and walk away.  Now Sushant will be walking the rest of his life looking over his shoulder. πŸ˜†

I'm sure Sushant has a better sense πŸ˜†

He will definitely be pissed off on Gulati's for bringing this up, out of context 

All round a sad day for Gulatis...πŸ˜•
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhurirajput71

haan per main bhaqt nahi hoon because main us type ki nahi hoon jo gautam ka favour kare woh achha baaki sab buure. Aur rahi baat bahar ke favour ki to hum jaante hain ki yeh bb editing ka kamaal hai. Bahar ka support my foot. Who care

Nahi aap bhi bhakth hi hue magar Gautam ke nahi Tanna ke - because it took you nothing to call me one. 

More over at the bold- Who care?- then why discuss πŸ˜† 
advocate_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SoPunk

I'm sure Sushant has a better sense πŸ˜†

He will definitely be pissed off on Gulati's for bringing this up, out of context 

All round a sad day for Gulatis...πŸ˜•

oh woww ... so u r saying that gulatis should have humbly asked Sushant before bringing this topic ? i wonder BB should have taken permission before leaking that Video ?? Sushant being pissed off is such a sad beginning of 2015 for whole nation ... see i understand that u dont like GG but it is more sad that ppl dont realize how grave and ugly it is to desire for someone else's death and laugh over it ... that too for a person who lives with u 24*7 and had saved u when ur own friend chose makeup over u  ... nvrmind Gulatis must be very stupid if they brought this thing out of context as u said ...