Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 9tanki

I bet if she is given her make up vs BB trophy she will say "mujhe mera make up chaiyea... chaiyea he chaiyea" BB ki trophy jaye bhaad mein ๐Ÿ˜†

She will choose trophy and will say poore prize money se mein makeup ki kareedungi.
moshij thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

LOL. Bechara Sushant ๐Ÿ˜† should have realised that it was a bandar ki dosti, if and when the time comes she will throw him under the bus and walk away.  Now Sushant will be walking the rest of his life looking over his shoulder. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh kisi ki saggi nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: vinnu

She will choose trophy and will say poore prize money se mein makeup ki kareedungi.
[/QUOTE
May be she will take franchise of Sephora or Ulta ๐Ÿ˜† 

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

LOL. Bechara Sushant ๐Ÿ˜† should have realised that it was a bandar ki dosti, if and when the time comes she will throw him under the bus and walk away.  Now Sushant will be walking the rest of his life looking over his shoulder. ๐Ÿ˜†

my thoughts exactly lol 

how she washed her hands off over this issue.. lol it was all him, these are not my words,, i cant speak such words..

arre bhai fir hassi kyu? lol 

and she didnt speak abt her bf waitin for him outside.. caus woh toh sushant pe nahi daal sakte na LOL 
Rishaba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu_ms

Some non sense Sushant told why in this world she has to take the blame to herself?PPl are literally after her life.If she cries then problem after seeing her mother she didnt make big drama and crying session that is again problemj๐Ÿ˜ก

I thought Puneet is only after her life,but surprisingly he also has got fans here๐Ÿคฃ
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu_ms

Some non sense Sushant told why in this world she has to take the blame to herself?PPl are literally after her life.If she cries then problem after seeing her mother she didnt make big drama and crying session that is again problemj๐Ÿ˜ก

No not a problem. But it is the same Karisma who was howling , yelling,crying and shouting in the task when she could not meet her mother. That was for the benefit of cameras is it ? Since she knew she would get a longer period of time to enact then as compared to now when it would only last a few mins. So not much footage expected now, hence the thanda reaction.
All for the game.
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

It would have taken her two seconds to settle it right there and then. All she had to say was Gautam Im sorry, it was in a heat of a moment. I was angry, you were angry and some things were said. I wish you no harm.

She will become Indias darling, but what does she do? She eats 2 tablespoon of that "stuck up" powder and spins the story.

Hain ? Why would she say sorry when she didn't say the words. :)...even his brother said she didn't and so did ajaz ... Phookat ka sorry kyun bolega koi??? It was big of her to clarify and hug him after... EveryOne needs to say sorry to gugu baaba I guess... Tanna for words she didn't say... Dimpy... Heck whole house should start the day with Pooja of gauti instead of morning song and dance when they wake up ๐Ÿ˜†
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She's guilty by association and complicit in the conversation.   
She's a footage artist that's why she hugged. Gautam afterwards.   It was all her glorious fakeness in action. 
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
what wrong did she say..sushant said this and he knows
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
karishma never says anything to anyone but just laughs when someone makes horrible comments like funeral and just claps when upen insults other girls(sonali) ... 
she never says a bad word you know