Karishma threw Sushant under the Bus and washed off her hands

Posted: 9 years ago
LOL. Bechara Sushant πŸ˜† should have realised that it was a bandar ki dosti, if and when the time comes she will throw him under the bus and walk away.  Now Sushant will be walking the rest of his life looking over his shoulder. πŸ˜† Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is second time she did it to Sushant...first time she choosed makeup instead of releasing him from sevak.
Mehr1788 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What else can u expect from that karishma! She choose make up over releasing sushant from sewak when she knew he was in pain all day!
Even today she conviniently lied abt diandra and funeral thing! And the cherry on the cake she says diandra is lying for the game!! What!? She is out already please engage brain karishma! Oh wait u don't have one!Edited by Mehr1788 - 9 years ago
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha that was hilarious. She just blamed everything on sushi...gautam didn't believed tanna anyway.
It would have taken her two seconds to settle it right there and then. All she had to say was Gautam Im sorry, it was in a heat of a moment. I was angry, you were angry and some things were said. I wish you no harm.
She will become Indias darling, but what does she do? She eats 2 tablespoon of that "stuck up" powder and spins the story.
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She didn't surprise me...
As expected
Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't excepted more from her! Just what i had expected. Yeah she may not have 'said' it but she did nod her head when he said and thats like close to sayin it only.
annu_ms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some non sense Sushant told why in this world she has to take the blame to herself?PPl are literally after her life.If she cries then problem after seeing her mother she didnt make big drama and crying session that is again problemj😑

Originally posted by: TheBoss

LOL. Bechara Sushant πŸ˜† should have realised that it was a bandar ki dosti, if and when the time comes she will throw him under the bus and walk away.  Now Sushant will be walking the rest of his life looking over his shoulder. πŸ˜†

I bet if she is given her make up vs BB trophy she will say "mujhe mera make up chaiyea... chaiyea he chaiyea" BB ki trophy jaye bhaad mein πŸ˜†
Songbird12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wouldn't you clarify to someone if you didn't say those cruel things? I think you would! So let's not even go to bus and washing hands!
It's good karishma said that those were not her words!
Spare her please!