India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

the filmy way!

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
so friends i would like to ask you all that which filmy characters are you able to relate with seeing the actors and the jodis in ss, it can anyone, just whatever comes to your mind

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annarichardawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Nice post and great idea. 
Well. Sometimes Devil remind me of Salman/Madhuri love story from Hum Aapki Hain Kaun. But I think it is just that I wish this happens in their case after they fall for each other. 

Alka and Rohan might be like Aishwarya/Ajay Devgan from Hum Dil De Chukai Sanam ..or Shilpa/ Akshay from Dhadkan. But cvs made Alka very sweet..unlike Ash or Shilpa. 

Rajat and Anushka sometimes I remember Jakie Shroff /Juhai Chawla from Aaina. But not exactly. Just the sacrifising nature of Juhai. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annarichard

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index