Humsafars
Humsafars

Sometimes the wrong thing is the right thing to do

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
 Today i am short of words. Cry I just cant express what i am feeling. Cry 

Does sahir azeem choudhary come with a self destruct button? Why is he so hell bent on destructing himself and his happiness? Stern Smile 

Still i have to admit i loved what he did. he could have told her the entire truth. she would have listened...maybe even understood and then what? she would have pitied him...there is no pity in love. He didnt want to give her justifications he wanted her to know the whole truth so that she could know everything..he wanted to see if her love was strong enough to accept him with his dark side. and i loved that part. because maybe not today but after this heart break aarzoo is going to get stronger and maybe understand him better? or maybe its wishful thinking on my part LOL but somehow this will lead to her accepting him completely. and i am eager to see that. This is something i adore about the char of sahir he isnt afraid to admit his flaws Embarrassed Its refreshing to see. 

Aarzoo...well despite of what happened later...i really liked her today after a long time...she wasnt weak or gullible...for once i found her sensible...she questioned sahir instead of taking rash decisions...and she still kept asking not buying his words...cause she knows what she saw couldnt be fake...but sahir painted himself black...made her feel what she felt...Her walking out made her character stronger...and the presence of mind she used in sending the address and placing the call was very good to see Clap

Though i still shudder at the thought or watch of the episode...even after watching it thrice already closing my eyes Ouch

how cool is that though...even after so much hurt...even after everything he is the only person she can think of...he is her humsafar afterall...loved that tiny bit...subconsciously he is still the only one for her...her hate and her love are both exclusive to him and i loved that Heart 

And sahir my my my...can someone please gift wrap him and gift him to me for new year Cry the way he fought for her...the way he held onto her as if he was holding on to dear life...the way he carrased her...the way he kept holding her hand...why oh why is harshad chopda so freaking perfect Blushing everyone becomes pale in comparision to him LOL this is how i was...during the entire time HC was shown...especially that fight sequence. 

It was wrong of her to accuse sahir. Especially when she herself had dialed his no
its so horrible to accuse sahir of such a heinous thing. To make him out to be worse. You can see where she is coming from...betrayal of the one true love of yours is worse than any pain anyone can cause...since there was nothing serious happened...i.e.,...thankfully... Confused she is afraid to go closer to sahir lest he cause her the same pain...

i love how the story has intensified...Sahir broken by his first love...and now aarzoo broken by hers...he hides it in while she lashes out...it will be intresting to see how this is carried out and how these two broken souls mend each other and become humsafars in the true sense of the word. 

Heart

The social message was well placed...though alvira saying it didnt seem in place Ouch

But despite it all...so much heart break...so much drama...so much creepiness...maybe its my biased opinion...but HC stole the show with just that one look when he saw aarzoo faint in his arms and that precap...when he cries you feel like crying with him and giving him a tight hug Hug Its such a black char at times but he plays it with such conviction that you can neither hate him nor love him. Ouch

AND SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET HC A DAMN HAIR STYLIST.!!!!! ASAP.!!!!!! 
Aur kuch dino mei his hair will become longer than shivya's...bechari ko complex dega ye ladka ROFL

Oh and p.s why is every freaking person in this show behind sahir? KA se leke rehman tak fan following kam thi kya...ke now that cab driver was so hell bent on unbuttoning his shirt...and the way those police wale were holding him felt so... -_- aarzoo ko chorke sabko interest hai bande mei...merko iski izzat ke liye bohot dar lagta hai CryROFL

Edited by --Ari-- - 31 December 2014 at 6:08pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

docmonicamad_maddyHarshad4ever505hayakhnHCDeewaniniki02IlinBujee09prettypripremeeristrySoaps1

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
P.s wish everyone on here a happy new year 2015 Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docmonicaHCDeewani

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Very well written and analysed 
I some how wonder if Sahir did all this to know if arzoo can accept him with the baggage he comes with? And realized none can ... hence pushed her away? Because remember the knife scene? He spoke about two sides and told her i will only show the sweeter one now! Then he paused at dinning table when she said you look good when u smile and almost angrily asked not otherwise? 

And i so so agree on pity part ... he just does not want any ... he is who he is take him or leave him for me Day Dreaming

And i absolutely hated arzoo for saying the cab driver was better he did it samney sey ... i can never forgive her for saying this ... trauma or whatever i just can't! 

Happy new year Party

Edited by Soaps1 - 31 December 2014 at 8:11pm
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Very well written and analysed thanku :D 
I some how wonder if Sahir did all this to know if arzoo can accept him with the baggage he comes with? And realized none can ... hence pushed her away? No he is too self less in love for that. if he wanted her to accept him with his baggage he wouldnt have told his love was fake. He loves her too much to burden her with his pain. thus he pushed her away. he didnt want to give her the choice because somewhere he knew she would choose him and she would have. who can reject that love Embarrassedafter the initial shock when she came to his room she never asked about the marraige she just asked about his love and feelings. He knew she wouldnt go away the easy way so he had to break her heart completely CryBecause remember the knife scene? He spoke about two sides and told her i will only show the sweeter one now! Then he paused at dinning table when she said you look good when u smile and almost angrily asked not otherwise? that was his vulnerability more than anger. he fears his scars will scare her away and wants to keep them away from her at the beginning but now that he realises how much he loves her...he feels sooner or later she'll come to know and doesnt want to hurt her with his pain.

And i so so agree on pity part ... he just does not want any ... he is who he is take him or leave him for me Day Dreaming mai bhi hun line mei. sahir azeem choudhary. someone desperately needs to give that guy the love he deserves. guilt free. even till now with aarzoo he was happy but it was always guilty pleasure. i want him to have happiness no strings attached Wink

And i absolutely hated arzoo for saying the cab driver was better he did it samney sey ... i can never forgive her for saying this ... trauma or whatever i just can't! i so knew you would take out i hate aarzoo mocha no matter what anyone said or did after this LOL its justified too...but maybe i just cant help but defend them both...if i loose either of them...the love story looses essence for me and so i keep making excuses LOL 

p.s we've been talking since so many days and i dont even know your name LOL new year ki shuruwat mei aapka naam bata dijiye mohtarma LOL
Happy new year Party
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I am ok with arzoo thinking he could plan it since he planned so many things ... but cab driver who tried to rape her is better? Ermm Does she not understand what a rape means? 
Also i posted in another thread that Sahir will heal himself ... i mean no one is even bothered about his pain or willing to understand it ... arzoo supposedly stayed back to understand it but did everything except trying to understand it ... it will be him and him alone ... living the pain, healing it and making amends for others too ... that is where i loose the love story ... arzoo has no contribution except showing attitude and made him fall in love by taking coffee for him? Ermm And now she is all heart broken and everyone is suppose to feel bad for her and say sahir so deserved it? Sorry this is not how this story started ... it started with his pain and am interested to see him be healed! I don't like the way they have disconnected audience with his pain totally! 

And my name is Nadia 

Edited by Soaps1 - 31 December 2014 at 9:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Ari...serious issues in a humorous way!
And yeah call me biased or whatever...it was HC all the way for me too...and since Sahir is still more relatable for me..Sahir all the way yesterday too!

The social message was good...especially the location sending and the fight back...no cowering down and praying for a saviour for today's women..won't work...with the creeps around!

I was ok with Arzoo lashing out in reaction...I just wish she hadn't said the can driver was better after what he had just done...that was a low low low cruel blow! One that really cut Sahir...and he didn't deserve that Cry...I hope she reflects on this when more composed and realises that she herself has called him for help and so she can't really believe he can do something like that..after all she fell in love with tbe man...Itna tho she should realise!

Happy new year to you...Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin-TeekhiMishti-Soaps1

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

See sahir and HC are their trump card..the makers know that very well...the very base of this story is sahir. if they open it up now then sahir wont really have much of a future track. atleast not one with so much attention and drama and majboori and what not. 
they are building up aarzoo. making her hate him. painting him so black. so bad. they are intensifying her hate.
And then one day will come when aarzoo will come to know the truth. everything. his love. his pain. then her guilt and redemption will start. and her intense hate will be turned into intense love. *hopefully*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top