Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma, a sorry won't hurt!!! (Page 3)

ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Upen Nagar or Potty pur ke logo ki book main sorry word nahi haiTongue ...yeh word sirf gautipur ki book main haiClap...or woh kehtey hai na sorry bolne se koi chota nahi hota or apni galti maane se banda or bada ho jata hai Clap... Upen nagar ke logo ki book main 2-3 word hai baki abbba dabba jabba hai ..their book start with dont tont me men and end with i swear my mother life ...Tongue
Potty pur ke logo ka to door door tak sorry se nata nahi hai even unko memory lose problem bhi hai .Tongue..potty pur ke log self centered selfish kuch bhi ho saktey hai or kuch b kar saktey but same formula apply un par hoto  uske liye unki book main words hai ...how evilest is this person ... poty pur ka fav tag line to aap jaante hi hai .." potty mouth ..appke mouth se potty niklata hai ...LOL

Kitty_Hashtag Senior Member
Kitty_Hashtag
Kitty_Hashtag

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BB8_GG

Originally posted by bollykudi

I think karishma has memory problems but a lot of people don't remember quote for quote what they said. The only reason we remember what they said is because we see it as viewers and it's recorded and then people discuss the thing non-stop. But for them it's like they say it...it passes...they let go of that memory because it isn't a big deal.
I think Di kind of said it wrong and Karish misunderstood because Di was trying to say Karish didn't initially right at the top of her head say "I want to save Diandra!" She took her time to say it. And karish probably forgot just how long it took her to say she wants to save Di. Di made it seem like Karish didn't save her at all which in fact she did.

I concur that the contestants need not remember everything but BB wouldn't let outsiders come nd lie to them. You need a little common sense to treat these opinions with respect rather than dismissing them from the outset. That's what Tanna does and she celebrates her arrogance. Defending is one thing, showing your ego and not accepting facts is another. 

Memory problem? Like really?Shocked
If she had that she wud've said ki 'I dont remembr that kya hua tha may b hua ho becs she saw it'
Bt she clearly called D a liar. As if she is here to say lies haina? She said 'mene aisa kabhi nai kaha jhoot h yee' .. Dis is called yad na hona? Really? She was confident in her lie.
vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollykudi

Originally posted by parizaadali7

its funny that so many people from industry came but Karishma was not friends with anyone of them.
its weird bcuz Urvashi and karishma were working together as a part of comedy circus.Dead

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Karish said so many industry friends and a lot of people who came did know Karish. Moni for example is one of her best friends so I'm not sure what point you were trying to makeConfused</font>

Bipasha went to her and gave a huge hug. Know from their movie together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaMissvinzheartstrings..Sakura..

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
she never accepts her mistakes Smile thats her USP LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Go to top