Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Wishing A Happywala Birthday to Dashing Hot Mohammad Nazim

basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome one and all to this thread .😊.πŸ€— Today is  a very special day ,
 Special because its 1st January. whole world celebrate the new beginning
of a year with a new aspiration, desire and  dream in their eyes. But there is something more to it..
Today is the day when God blessed this world
with a hot, handsome  and inspiring  man 
in a far away land .
A  lovely couple got their son , siblings got a younger brother
and many got their heartthrob πŸ˜³
So friends lets celebrate this day
To light up his birthday and fill with  wishes and happiness 
Lets wish him a very Happy Birthday 
And many more to come 
You got it? Of course u gotπŸ˜›( title to padha hi hogaπŸ˜‰ )

Drumroll please πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yes, we are here to celebrate the  birthday  of prince charming  talented Mohammad Nazim aka Ahem Modi of saathiya ..whom we will like to wish all the luck for his future and greetings for a wonderful birthday ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

It was a day when 7.30 slot of star plus got a new definition of prime time by introduction of saathiya and so as our today's birthday boy ..he got his new name, fame and dream to become a successful actor ..and people discovered  their angry young prince Ahem modi for the first time..

He has reached an awesome level of perfection  in the show Saath Nibhana Saathiya as the lead role of Ahem Parag Modi, a renowned business man, son of Kokila Modi and husband to Gopi Ahem Modi.  No one could have better understood or more skillfully portrayed the artistic temperament of  Mr.  Ahem Modi..Nazim  came as  a Glamorous  dashing face in the modelling world and Music videos . More joyful moments are waiting for  him when his upcoming Movies get released..

These are the wonderful consequences  of  his  persistence, determination and sedulous efforts to make himself a name for the industry he  loves .. He has an innate ability to get under the skin of a character being  one of the instinctual young actors around today.

This being years the fans of the Saath Nibhana Saathiya  send him the very best of birthday wishes. May A new year bring him so much more than he has achieved till now..

So, lets wish him luck, happiness and riches today, tomorrow and beyond.
He has dazzled the screen for his  fans from scenes to scenes in past days and hope many more soon.. We all love him regardless of how big or small  celebrity status becomes in the future. May his future ventures turn to successes.

Wishing him a very very happy birthday.. our messages for him..
As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you

Wishing you happiness
To welcome each morning,
Wishing you laughter
To make your heart sing.
Wishing you friendship
Sharing and caring,
And all of the joy
The birthday can bring!

Wishing you a cool drive and sizzling party through an awesome birthday.

While celebrating his birthday we will know him better by turning pages of past and some more candid moments and thoughts he shared with us..

Birthday: 1st January 1984

Height :5'8"(Approx) 

Nickname: Naaz

Sun Sign: Capricorn

Hometown: Malerkotla,Punjab

Religion : Muslim 

Marital Status : In Relationship

Describe yourself:

I am a complete mamma's boy. Even on screen, I play the role of a mamma's boy. I am a family person, simple, sweet and quite attached to my culture. I am quite moody at times but I gel up really fast if people are nice or else I take a lot of time.

Strength:

My mom and my hard work.

Weakness :My mom.

What can easily impress you:

Dressing sense of a person can impress me easily. I get really impressed by people who dress in Indian attire and follow their culture - especially Punjabi.

You're crazy about:

Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar. They are my motivation. I go crazy while watching their movies and don't like it if anyone disturbs me in between. I
admire Katrina Kaif a lot and desire to share screen with her in future 

Hobbies:

Martial arts horse riding, gymming, playing cricket, wrestling and in childhood it was soccer and kabbadi.

A cloud 9 moment for you:

When I got a call from Star Plus for Saathiya. Also during the release of my 1st video which was with Saabar Koti, a famous singer in Punjab.

Do you believe in destiny:

Of course yes! It's all about destiny.

After a hard day's work, which is the channel do you usually watch?

Actually I do not get much time to watch TV as I keep busy shooting; but whenever I get time, I watch Star Plus. I have a fetish for old movies and whenever it is telecast on television, I make sure that I watch the same. Alongside, I love watching ESPN amongst the sports channels and HBO and Star Movies amongst the drama movies.

Reality shows that catch your attention?

I love watching DID Super Moms (Zee TV); am of the opinion that it's amazing. I also like watching India's Dancing Superstars (Zee TV) and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa(Colors). I am keen to participate in Jhalak... and am hopeful that I will someday.

Personality you like on TV?

I really love watching Kokilaben Modi (Rupal Patel) and Urmilaben (Vandana Vithlani) and think they are the pillars who are making Saath Nibhana Saathiya (Star Plus) work.

Any foreign shows you feel can be made in India?

American Gangster.

Given a chance, which TV series will you like to be a part of?

I have already played a positive role, so would like to play a negative role in Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava (Life OK).

favourite channel numbers:

Star Plus-101

Star Plus (HD)-102

HBO-245

Star Movies (HD)- 242

Any TV show you follow:

Not exactly but I like Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev and liked  Saubhagyavati Bhava and I watch my
show Saath Nibhana Saathiya.

An unforgettable day of your life: 

The 2006 earthquake.
We all friends were sleeping and suddenly we could feel everything shaking.One of my friend said it's an earthquake and let's move out, so we all ran down and I noticed everyone looking at me. When I asked my friend why is everyone staring at me he told me to look down and see what I was wearing and that is when I realised I was in my shorts. Despite the fear of an earthquake I ran up to take a towel and came running down. Describe your daily routine in short: Wake up, get ready, go for my shoot, then hit the gym and after that a bit of hanging out with friends.

What's your favorite pass time during free time on the sets:

Mostly, I get no free time since if I am not shooting a scene I have to sit
 there on the sets and wait for my shoot. If I do get time, I prefer sleeping.

Favorite hangout places in Mumbai:

Barbeque Nation, Andheri.

Craziest fan encounter so far:

I had been to Chandigarh where I met an aunty and she was around 60 to 65 years old. My friend had told me that she wants to meet me so I had gone there to meet her. She was quite unwell and couldn't even walk. I met her around 2.00 am in the night. The moment she saw me she started crying saying she is very happy to see me and her wish was granted. She hugged me kissed me and blessed me. She follows my show regularly and loves me a lot. I was overwhelmed to meet her

The best compliment ever received:

From my nephew - as he ends up doing anything to watch my show. He says I want to watch my Mama's show. This is the best compliment I have received.

Your inspiration: My mom.

You're incomplete without:
My mom as I need her to live as whatever I am it's all thanks to her.

Message to your fans:

Please encourage me and keep watching my show. Any reviews and advice on my acting skills do leave me a feedback on india-forums, Facebook or Twitter. Thank you for all your love.

Edited by basuanasuya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basuanasuya thumbnail

Mohammad Nazim was born on 1st January , 1984. Nazim is a Muslim Punjabi guy. He originates from Punjab where he completed his education in Chandigarh and his  conservative family consists of his mom, dad, four sisters and an elder brother. Nazim is completely a Mumma's Boy , He loves his mother to the core, . Nazim have dream to send his parents for Hajj one day. After his mother Nazim is pretty close with his elder sister though Nazim consider her as his teacher aswell. Nazim is a very family oriented guy,He love to spend his time with  family and friends especially when he stays in his hometown Punjab Malarkotla.  Nazim is quite moody at times  He's the prankstar on sets of saathiya. He love doing masti and pulling legs of his costars,. Masti, Fun, liveliness, cracking jokes and playing pranks are brighter sides of his personality.
 Nazim is very attached with his roots/culture. He loves punjab . Nazim wanted to do many things for his hometown. .Nazim was a very naughty kid since childhood. He did both his schooling and college in commerce stream in Chandigarh.

Beside Acting Nazim has  another passion which is Body Building. because his uncle's and cousins are already into it. Nazim had started body building since very earily age. He was 16 when he had been the second runner-up in the Mr. Punjab Contest. While He was in college doing his BBA, He represented his college in the competition acquired a Gold medal for it. In 2004 Nazim  also became the winner of Mr.Sangrur in Punjab. Nazim is a crazy fitness freak he maintains his such an amazing physique by doing masssive workout and following a strict balance diet

When he was seventeen, he shifted to Chandigarh. He worked as a personal trainer at (Bodyscapes gymnasium, Sector-34.) 

Ask him about his fitness mantra and here comes the reply, "I have been practicing martial arts since my childhood. It's the secret to my fitness and gives me peace. Martial arts is more about strategy and less about force." Does his schedule allow him to practise? "I try my best to make time for my passion. I wish I'd get a role on television, to display my martial arts skills and flaunt my body "

While he was instructing people on fitness, he also modelled for various Punjabi videos and participated in many of fashion shows. He was also among the top twenty in the Gladrags Indian Male models.    He also did modelling for various printed  advertisements He  also did photo shoots for Brunch magazine,He has done modelling for punjabi videos and ramp walks. Later after getting fame and name he was on ramp for various prestigious functions like

ITA fashion walk 2012,IIJW 2013,
Neeta lula's wedding collection
Magicon mobile launch
Global Peace Initiative And Walk For Peace Campaign
Raipur Mats University annual fashion show
GR8! Women Awards 2014
Ennigma Fashion Walk 2014

He has acted for various punjabi music albums like Gogi Bains Vichhre, Tanhayian ,Rocking Gabroo
harman revenge new song - Vairi
Jatt Mareya Marda Na..etc

Now a little about his career, To start with, he  confessed   that since when  he was a kid, wanted to become an actor. He always had a dream of having a good body and be a part of good movies. But to start career, films was not the first step. So he  did a lot of modeling, fashion shows and many Punjabi videos.He  also did photo shoots for Brunch magazine.

Although interested in acting from a young age, the real push to follow the dream of becoming an actor was  accidental. A chance two day shoot for V Channel made him try his luck further in the industry for which he got 1000 Rs... Auditions were in order, May be after liking his pictures, one day, He  got a call from the Star Plus Channel to come over to Delhi and give an audition for one of their upcoming shows.Accordingly, after going there he  appeared for the audition ,After a month of that he  got a call to say that he has been selected  and Nazim got his first break to play the negative lead in Star Plus's Shaurya aur Suhani. Unfortunately the show could not sustain its place and ended too quickly

A year of struggles followed. Most actors goes through a phase of trying to get the right break and many give up. The ones who stick to their dreams come up winning. During his year of struggle, appearances in shows like  Aahat and CID  for  Sony Entertainment which helped Nazim sustain.He appeared as a boxer in CID dead boxer episodes..,

As destiny would have it, the struggle was worth it. The long wait came to an end when After giving many auditions,he  again got a call from Star Plus to come down to Mumbai for audition for a forthcoming show of theirs. So he went there and through  auditions, got his first and ongoing show Saath Nibhana Saathiya as the lead actor.He auditioned to play Ahem in Star Plus's that time  new show  
Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Nazim was chosen to play Ahem and rest as they say is history. The show aired at 7 PM and initially everyone was skeptical about the slot. But sometimes things happen that we never imagine

The show started as Ahem Modi,a 27 year old educated workoholic perfectonist , son of Kokila and Parag. That time , he was  insensitive towards others' feelings, mainly because of the way his mother has raised him. He is a mamma's boy and blindly follows whatever his mother asks him to do. He single-handedly runs the whole Modi empire.But as the story moves forward Ahem character gains visible maturity and change of attitudes towards life, towards love...turning over the pages of history, its the saga how he fell into love with gopi ,though its was only hatred when they started their  journey of marraige..Slowly he was able to realize gopi's genuine efforts and affection towards him and unexpectedly he too felt attracted ...after that started the time he kept supporting Gopi for starting education  by going against his mother...well thats how miracle happens, love story happens...it happened with Ahem Modi too...

Nazim has come through these 4.5 years of playing Ahem to a point where his portrayal shows perfection. As the business magnet, sophisticated and arrogant, Ahem has been portrayed in finesse with the various layers that make his character.
Be it the angry young man who hates his wife or the loving son, or the husband who finally falls in love with his wife or the  dad who cries his heart out after loosing  his daughter, Nazim has grown from strength to strength.

Nazim has bagged quite a few movies with his talent and hard working nature ,wish all good luck and success for these in future

NAZIM doing a comedy-horror Punjabi movie titled Full Fukre, which is being directed by Chetanya Tripathi. The story revolves around three brothers and their dreams. He is playing the youngest brother along with Miley Jab Hum Tum fame Arjun Bijlani and Lakhwinder Singh. Nazim's character in the movie is a very simple person who falls in love with each and every girl. It is very similar to the character of Akshay Kumar in Housefull. 

Nazim playing a role as I.S officer is a Thillar film.
 Pyaar Mein Aisa Hota Hai is an upcoming Bollywood Thriller Movie directed by Rajeesh Kumar, staring Mohd Nazim, Aanamika Bawa, Rohit Rajawat, Aayushi Sharma, Aslam Khan, Eshu Pal, Santosh Raj, Parivartan Sumani, Virender Kaushik as well as Harish Chopra.

Mohammad Nazim has pretty much enjoyed shooting for another film and is looking forward for his films to get released, "Yes I'm doing a Hindi film and it's from the horror genre. My film is titled as Plot No 666. The shooting for the film is over and right now we are dubbing for the same. It was a great experience and I am looking forward for my both films to hit the floors," he states.So when is the film releasing. it is yet to be decided. As of now his Punjabi film will release first and then this Hindi movie. As he has stated earlier that the film is in the post-production stage ..

When asked Nazim about the details of the film and the cast of the film he says, "I can't talk much about the movie but all I can say is that the story is based on real life incident. "He was very much impressed with the storyline of the film and as horror a film doesn't take much of time for shooting that is why Nazim took up this offer, "It's because the story was very appealing and also such movies don't take much time to shoot. There are only one or two locations needed for the shoot and also it's not a lengthy process to shoot the film."

basuanasuya thumbnail

Its right that every actor is a showman and all they do is perform onscreen..but here we are talking about some off-screen or stage performances for various important functions .Being a star paribaar member Nazim has always done several dance performances on stage ..some of them are with his costars and some alone..Star Parivaar awards functions every year, gold awards, ITA, Big tv awardNew talent  awards and many more  which he  performed with skill and perfection..

As a performer Nazim always being experimental ,sometimes had done sizzling romantic numbers ,sometime power pack playboy  acts..,For ITA he did a fabulous Western Waltz number and a complete medley act with three heroines .

These year 2014 Star Paribaar awards he has done a dare devil spider act which is really tricky and only skilled professionals should do it..but Nazim with his efforts ,strenuous practice sessions and determination one more time made it possible..Hats off for that to  a true performerπŸ‘

The 9th Star Parivaar Awards were held on 3 April 2011 inThe Venetian Macao. Star Parivaar Awards happened with five build-up properties and an exclusive episode showcasing the stars' experiences, bungee jumping sessions, rehearsals, cultural interaction with local talents etc. at Macao.During the past years, The Venetian Macao has received thousands of Indian visitors coming as leisure guests or to host conferences at their property. Mohammad Nazim attented the event with his costars of saathiya and enjoyed every bit of it while he was nominated too for few categories...

Cox & Kings Ltd. had teamed up with Switzerland Tourism to create a programming landmark in Star Plus' numero-uno show, Saath Nibhana Saathiya by shooting its week long content in the beautiful locales of Switzerland. Switzerland - synonymous with dream sequences in Bollywood movies or the most desired location for mega blockbusters will find new fans in more than 80 million viewers who watch Star plus weekly in India, Mohammad nazim being one of the male lead of the show had also done shooting there for some episodes and dream sequences ...it is still an unforgettable memory for him and cherishes those joyful moments till now...

Mohammad nazim being an important part of Star Parivaar,
have attended various star plus events at times and glorified them  with his presence and performances ..Some of them are Star Parivaar awards every year, Danidiya events, Mother's Day special programmes ,Mastercheff ..etc...there are many more in which he joined as a star parivaar member...

The students of MATS universityhad a starry annual function, MATSOTSAV 2014, with small screen actors in attendance.
The event had various fun activities and competitions for the students like dance competition and fashion show. The actors present were Nandish Sandhu, who earlier played the male lead in Uttaran, Mohammad Nazim, the lead actor from Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Nazim walked on fashion show their and attended event...

Actor Mohammad Nazim is on a high these days as his debut Bollywood film - Plot No. 666 - is raring to hit the big screen soon. Recently, Nazim invited his close pals from the TV fraternity for the music launch of his film and also hosted a happening soiree for the guests.Along with the music launch, the celeb guests were also shown the promo of Plot No. 666' which happens to be a horror film. The promo received a roaring response from the guests and many were seen wishing good luck to Nazim for the new beginning.The guest list boasted of the famous faces from Tellydom like Himmansho Ashok Malhotra, Mrunal Jain and wife Sweety, Arjun Bijlani, Manav Gohil, Alexx Onell, Munisha Khatwani, Ajay Chaudhary, Nandish Sandhu , Rashami Desai, Manish Naggdev, Ridheema Tiwari, Tina Datta, Sahil Phull, Samiksha Bhatnagar and Daisy Shah. Singer Shibani Kashayap gave a live performance to enthrall the guests and host Manik Soni (Owner of Charisma Spa) gave personal attention to all the guests. Nazim thanked all his celebrity pals for turning up on the special occasion and he even shook a leg to "baby doll" on the dance floor

TV actor Mohammad Nazim , promoted his film Plot No 666 in the O2 Hotel of  kolkata city. Speaking on his debut film he said the film is a horror film with a unique concept.There were over thousands of excited fans in the crowd who wished to meet him personally and consequently followed him. He will be seen in playing the role of a future fore teller in the film.The budding actress looked highly confident about his transition from the tv to big screen. 

Mohammad Nazim made a short trip to Bangalore with his pals Nandish Sandhu, Aniruddh Dave, Ajay Choudhary and Manik Soni.He was caught by the shutterbugs for a byte and the actor was more than happy to share details about the trip as well as his mates!Nazim said that he has been to Bangalore at least ten times earlier albeit for different reasons. He also said that what draws him to the city is its clean and nice environment. Next, he spoke very nicely about his friends who have been backing him strongly for his debut film Plot No. 666'

Mohammad Nazim was spotted at the Innaguration of Parikrama Fashion Exhibition,Mohammad Nazim poses for the media at the Innaguration of Parikrama Fashion Exhibition.Nazim was seen checking out various shades at Parikrama Fashion Exhibition, he praised a lot all the collections and things there..he was seen trying shades and buying different gifts for friends..

Mohammad Nazim  played for BCL's Delhi Fukrey Team, first season.. He is an all-rounder person as he is a very good Batsman as well as good Bowler ..then next season he is a part of The Ahmedabad Express Team that is part of Balaji Telefilms' Box Cricket League (BCL),It  was unveiled at Hardrock Caf recently. The event showcased the team anthem as well as the jersey and introduced the entire squad to the media.Mohammad Nazim is a part of Ahmedabad Express Team

Mohammad Nazim  went to Dubai on 19th October to promote his film Plot No 666in  the Enigma Events and Boxoffice Events are organizing the promotion event of the Film. The star cast  of "Plot 666'" Sufzal Saleem, Aziz zee director, Nofel iz ( singer) Sanober Herekar Crescendo Label are also coming along with NazimLAUNCHING IN DUBAI ON THE 19TH OF OCTOBER 2014 ...Press Conference on the 19th of october 2014 at the Les Portes Des Indes Restaurant - Dubai Address Mall hotel .

Mohammad Nazim has been working as a model and walking on ramps from early days..his magnetic charm enetertained audiences since years,from then to now even in Dubai glam...some of the significant events where he was a part of..

ITA fashion walk 2012
IIJW 2013
Netta lulla's wedding collection
Magicon mobile launch
Global Peace Initiative And Walk For Peace Campaign
Raipur Mats University annual fashion show
GR8! Women Awards 2014
Ennigma Fashion Walk 2014

Star Plus offeried- Aapka Star Aapke Shehar as a medium where actors from its shows visit cities to meet their fans. It is part of their Star Parivaar Awards 2014.Mohammad Nazim went to CHANDIGARH on  8TH JUNE   with  Durga, Ranvijay, Kusum...He  said, "It will be a double bonanza for me. Apart from meeting my fans and interacting with them I will get to spend time with my family. And interestingly my family will be also at the event and will get to see how much their son is loved."All my relatives and friends have been inviting me to their place so it feels special to get so much importance from them. It is the first time that I am going there as a celeb so I am sure it is going to be a fun time," said Nazim

basuanasuya thumbnail

Mohammed Nazim is attached to the serial's unit including then spot boys and cameraman. He believes whatever he is because of the TV industry and one must give back in whatever way one can with his deeds A source says that he is set to gift cycles to  spot boys and  cameraman only because he overheard them saying they don't even have cycles to travel!" Says Nazim, "We actors earn well. Spot boys take care of our needs all the time on the sets. I used to give them a treat once in a while to pamper them but this time I have decided to gift themcycles as cycle is very useful and it will make them happy. They can travel to nearby areas around the set and it will help them have some physical exercise. I hope they will like the surprise.".Last year he had distributed cycles to the production unit on Eid and this year he distributed  trendy T-shirts to the entire unit of saathiya in the auspicious month of ramzan,he brought hapiness to all of the faces who have worked hard to make him what he is today..so this is
what we called modesty .isn't it?πŸ˜ƒ
-------------------------

Mohammad Nazim is an exteremely religious person..he keeps Roza no matter how hectic shoot schedules are. Iftari is mostly on the set daily and he does it lavishly. He tries to gift unit folks something every year. Eid is a good excuse. He likes to see happiness on the face of production people. They slog throughout the year". On being asked where he is celebrating Eid, he says, "I am in Malerkotla near Chandigarh, my hometown.Since six years, I have been celebrating Eid at my home with friends and family. This time a big function has been organized on Eid. Sheer korma, Sevaiyaan and other delicacies will be served. All my childhood friends and relatives will be present."
Though he is a muslim, he respects all religions and enjoys those..for him,He says "Holi is very awesome festival, we all family memebers celebrate together..though i am a muslim but play holi for fun and enjoymenti dont miss it..i played holi with my cousins in home town...""

He also says "Diwali is a fantastic festival. I like to burn crackers for Shagun. Its very good feeling to see everyone happy and content. Everyone is dressed for the festival. I let my heart be active. There is a feeling like a child.I burnt few crackers in my building. I like the cosmoplitan culture of Mumbai, its greatI will be in my hometown for three days. I still love to receive Eidi from my mother, and of course I give to younger folks in the family too. The feeling of festival really makes me feel good as I keep roza every year without fail,"In Today's world where all fighting over religion ,he is an example being true human...😳

Fitness is everything to him,, He is a fitness freak. He can quit eating and breathing but he won't quit my work outHe works  out five days a week, practice martial arts and go for danceclass;he  eats  right and absolutely avoid junk food., if he is with his family  eats everything that  mom gives him, but whenhe is  alone eats  very limited and cautiously.
He eats  right, workout religiously, balance  meals and drinks lots of waterHe says ""There is an immediate need of protein in your body post work out, youcan't consume protein rich food immediately but a protein shake helpsand is convenient. I prefer natural diet but these are sometimesneeded.Yes, I'm skilled at karate, cricket, skating and body buildingI admire David Beckham's body.I stay determined to control my food in-take and work out without any skipping.Cut down on junk food and do some kind of work out! ""This is called a true fitness freak...πŸ˜†

He admires cars a lot..he  gifted himself black BMW 5 series. he  feels good about it as it was on his wishlist for a while last year. The no. is 1000.He  bought it last year and it's the best birthday gift.He  loves to drive it by  own. He  enjoys going on long drives and it gives him great high to drive it. Next recently in 2014 He brought a Audi . one of his wish which is fulfilled now...a true car loverπŸ˜›

Yes, He loves  cricket. enjoys  watching it and also enjoys  playing cricket.He played for BCL's Delhi Fukrey Team. He is an all-rounder person as he is a very good Batsman as well as good Bowler. His inspiration and  favorite cricketer is one and only Sachin Tendulkar and he wishes that he was a part of this year's T20 World Cup series. If he gets a chance to be a part of Indian cricket team then  would like to be an all-rounder to add on to the strength of our Indian Cricket team.This year he is one of the important part in BCL Ahmedabad Express...He enjoys playing and thats why taking part in Box Cricket ..We wish him all the best

He loves samosas on  holi.In his hometown in Punjab he gets to splurge on different varities of mithais and namkeen including samosas.once he ate 20samosas on holi. hecompeted with a friend and won it too.
Being an actor,he needs to be careful about diet and avoid
oily stuff.the young lad craves to have sumptuous and nutritious food and is a foodie' to the core. His busy day begins with a bowl of oats, after which he heads for his shoot."I have to maintain my physique and am very choosy in what I eat. Having said this, I love to eat. The unique taste that my mother's food evokes is something that I love the most".He enjoys  all the dishes she makes;He  is  very fond of her Biryani and Mutton Korma, He usually prefer to have brown bread on the sets. If he gets the time to cook  a meal, he  makes  Maggi noodles and put scrambled eggs in it. If he  have the inclination to having a heavy meal on sets, orders  chicken from restaurants,His precious wish"I will want to prepare something for my mother when she is here in Mumbai. But knowing her, she will never allow me to enter the kitchen when she is around. So I will restrict myself to making a cup of tea for her (smiles)." ...πŸ˜ƒ

He is a shopaholic and  loves  to shop for clothes and belts. He spends  lot of time in shopping. Festivals are good occasion for shopping.
He loves  to check out all the collection of T-shirts when he enters  a garment's shop.Twice or thrice a week! If he is  passing by and  likes anything then he stops to buy that.He feels that the best time to shop is the time when festivals or weddings are approaching,He shops for shoes, watches and  gym clothes.He prefers  to shop at malls as it becomes convenient as we find all brands under one roof. He shops  the most at Phoenix and Infinity 2.
He would like to shop in  Dubai and UK as he has heard a lot about these places being good for shopping..he feels  very good especially when you buy the stuff from the money earned by you.True that😳

"It happens that sometime we affectionately fight with a person whom we love. In such situations we tend to fight with the person in such a manner that the other one shouldn't feel badIn such kinds of situations, it happens that we don't want to go close to the person with whom we have fought but at the same time we also don't want to stay away from that person because we start missing them when you start cherishing the memories of the time
spent with that person"

"'Playing a father on-screen is good but I don't feel anything challenging. It's just that I am acting like a father of the kids which was necessary according to the storyline. When a show runs for long then it's quite obvious that we will have to play different characters like I am playing a father now'"

"I had a crush on my history teacher in the sixth grade. She was tall and sexy. She used to teach the subject well. The crush lasted for seven months. After that, she quit the job. The memories still stay with me. I got a group photo with her at one of the school functions and I still treasure it."

"  I belong to a very small town and I wish to see more improvement in the education system in my hometown. I wish to see development in English medium schools there and I want things to become more advanced there.The condition of roads should be improved and shops are very far away so I wish that these things should be taken care off"

"United we stand divided we fall - is a quote every Indian needs to pay attention to. Every citizen should enjoy the given freedom but at the same time be cautious about your rights and responsibilities. Do not misuse them in any way and feel proud to be an Indian."

"Valentines Day means expressing your feelings. It's a good excuse and occasion to express your love. Like everyone I would like to spend qualitytime with my girlfriend post my shooting time.
The Bollywood actress I would like to be my Valentine is Kareena Kapoor because she is very beautiful"

"I have realized that it is nice to be important but its more important to be nice. Your goodwill takes you places in the long run. Success is transitory. Being humble is necessary in life.
Live and let live"

"Life is beautiful. It is just like an ice-cream and one should have it before it melts"

"I would only say, respect the freedom that we have got. One needs freedom of expression, freedom of thoughts. If you have anything in mind, then say it out. As to me, that's the real freedom of an individual. India has improved a lot, but we need to do lots, so let us aim for that."

"I am very attached to my hometown-the lanes, streets, friends, food eateries and the cuisine there. I miss all of it. I miss my family and ghar ka khana the most." 

"When people watch me it does inspire them and I hope they feel motivated to really go out there and achieve their goals. I have no inhibitions in being shirtless. I have worked hard on my body."

"My father is a very friendly man and we both are alike. I am not a typical Ahem Modi in real life; I am a jovial person. My dad loves smiling faces and so do I. My dad was also a wrestler and even I got into wrestling because of him as he was my inspiration. I and my dad could be referred to as angry young men because we keep losing our temper very often. Finally I would want to let him know that if there is anything he needs I will always be there to support him."

" Voting is a very important exercise for every one as choosing the right candidate helps in bringing revolutionary changes in the society we live in. Voting is essential for the benefit of our nation and when one chooses the right party, it helps in eradication of inefficiency. Therefore I request everyone to go and cast their vote as it is our right."

"Stubborn! Being a typical Capricorn, if someone stops me from doing something, I tend to do it all the more."

" I really want to take my mom and dad for Hajj, so I hope it happens soon"

"I feel all that Gandhiji taught are important lessons in life but I do not think it is applicable in a place where people and the politics have grown to be such that you do not even know whether the person standing next to you is your friend or an enemy."

"If I would have been around I would have jumped to her safety at the cost of my life. I request all woman to scream for help and they should be mechanism by which woman can appeal for protection,"

"Yes it is very important that you have to build your own character and that's what I am doing."

"I never knew the show will become the biggest show of the channel. Star has changed my life; whatever I am today, is all because of this show. And I owe this success to my mom. She has been very supportive of me and has prayed for me a lot. But to reach here, I have struggled a lot".

basuanasuya thumbnail

'The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you" ..somebody said and its really true ..While Nazim is a bindaas pure Punjabi boy who wants to enjoy life to the fullest, he has all these lovely people around , who really cares and loves him ...they share awesome bonds of love...friends ,associates, family. ...some of those pictures which we  got to
 see various times  for various occasions ..creating  a small throwback memories of all those lovely captures..

Mohammad Nazim is blessed with an adorable family of his parents, sisters and brothers who live in malerkotla,punjab ..Nazim visits them for festivals and spend quality times with them...he is a Moma's boy..well he says so;πŸ˜› God bless him and the family😊

Its is called a friend in need is a friend indeed, Mohammad nazim truely a gem of friends ,for him all that matters is the person he cares..whenever he gets time tries to spend with friends and have fun...hope he gets all his best buddies nearby always...πŸ˜ƒ

when a person spends more than half of a day on set it surely becomes their second home, and people there like family members...Mohammad nazim khilji too had some awesome friends and costars at the set of saathiya..some candid moments captured

Mohammad nazim worked in two movies and shared some moments with wonderful costars

We all know mohammad nazim have spent four and half years with sns
and he has been a witness of all historical milestones saathiya made in tellywood..he has seen it all..from 100 to 1ooo episodes and so on...all those lovely and wonderful celebrations he was part of captured...

Like all young guys ,Nazim enjoys parties..sometime
saathiya ,sometime movie launch or simple parties
with friends keep him amused and entertained

Nazim have always been humble and loving towards his fans and expressed  his gratitude by several messages..
Fans got the golden opputunity to meet him at chandigarh for aap ka star  aap ka sheher event and felt ectactic ..the crowd said it all ..some moments form that event

basuanasuya thumbnail

Let me tell you that with every passing year, you're becoming the most smart, wise, good looking, stunning and accomplished person that I have ever known! May you continue to put out the very best in your life.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  
 Turn the challenges you face in to opportunities, consider the weaknesses you have as a motivation to improve, and polish your strengths in to your uniqueness. May you always make your own way, as you walk through this journey, called life.  Make us all proud by doing things that truly spreads the purpose of your life to the people around you.
On your Birthday, we're here to tell you that we will always support you in everything you do😳❀️.
 Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is you are and will always be happy and healthy! Don't every change.
Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and manyhealthy birthday and many more to come. Happy Birthday Nazim!😳 ❀️πŸ₯³

Make a wish and give it wings. 😊
Dreams of bright and beautiful things.
Dance through all the fun-filled hours.
Don't forget to smell the flowers.
Share some love and birthday cake.
All of life's joys are yours to take.
And when evening comes to view, thank your lucky stars you're you.
Happy birthday! πŸ₯³

Yayyy...happy moment again...πŸ˜›  your special day...  
Wish you many many happy returns of the day Nazim... πŸ₯³  πŸ˜›
Enjoy each and every moment...
Hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
May your birthday filled with sunshine,smiles,
laughter,love and Cheer.Keep rocking ahead in your career.
God bless you Nazim. πŸ˜›

basuanasuya thumbnail

Well no party is complete without danceπŸ˜‰.food and lots of masti.😳.isn't it? So what are you waiting for?
ready for the blast!!!! music loud...party lights on...lets starttt

Now  I really need to say Thanks to  some people from where I got all the pictures,videos 😳
Nazim Instagram account, Other casts of saathiya Instagram account.
Mohammad Nazim AT India forums ,Team Nazim FB😊

Articles taken from India Forums,and all other news media websites 😊
Special thanks to Munni for permission πŸ˜ƒ

Heartfelt Thanks to all friends who contributed for the thread and supported me

And thank you all of you for reading and wishing Nazim on his special occasionπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

Love you all ❀️

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Great thread Anasuya.  Well done! 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Nazim :))
great thread Basu β­οΈ
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life! May the most you wish for be the least you get.

May the sun shine all year long,
Everything go right and nothing wrong,
May your beloved bring love back to you,
And may all the dreams you dream come true!

I hope your Birthday goes awesome, wonderful, full of love and laughter... just like you! Love You and A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ

Awesome Thread Anasuya πŸ‘

grt work dear. πŸ€—

Edited by NazimKiDewani - 9 years ago