Humsafars

Gul's Heroes

LoveGulsHeroes thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Why are Gul Khan's male leads this amazing? I am madly and deeply in love with Harshad Chopra now. What an ace performer! This perfectionist should be in Bollywood.

Gul Khan brings the best out of them πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Carabelli5 thumbnail
Which begs the question are we all secretly masochist that love these sadistic mesogynist patriarchal  grey characters?
😭
Edited by Carabelli5 - 9 years ago
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Carabelli5

Which begs the question are we all secretly masochist that love these sadistic mesogynist patriarchal  grey characters?

😭

i think we all love Mills and Boon heroes and Gul's male leads are typical M&B heroes
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indeed HarshadChopda got to be the one n only BEST choice πŸ‘ as SahirAzeemChaudary the way he breathes life into his character each passing day is just AMAZING 
Commendable job by GulKhan n 4lions for thinking of him n SAC portray in first place.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘...

And Yes most of us love these dark shaded characters when on TV 😳 count me in πŸ˜‰
Carabelli5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shilpi77

i think we all love Mills and Boon heroes and Gul's male leads are typical M&B heroes

And the female lead always a manic pixie dream girl. I would love to see Arzoo grow into smthg bigger and better. 
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u...for me among gul's actor Gurmeet Choudhary as Maan Singh Khurana was the best one...n then Harshad Chopra as Sahir Azeem Choudhary...fabulous acting!
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very true.From man singh khurana,Arnav singh raizada,asad ahemad khan(ksg) to sahir azim Chaudhary,everyone of them are brought out superbly by gul.I haven't liked these heroes until they appeared in her show.I just feel sorry for Harshad.He is an awesome actor but cv's haven't developed the characters properly. Even story is moving in much much fast pace as if they are running some marathon.This was the first show I was excited to watch on Sony tv but they have disappointed me hell lot.I m just watching becz of hc.
LoveGulsHeroes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Carabelli5

😭

Haha.. don't worry. I don't prefer every random MCP. I just like them if they are hot AND if I am able to relate to them. Gul's MCP characters are very well written and wonderfully enacted by the respective male leads.
LoveGulsHeroes thumbnail
Originally posted by: lourel24

Very true.From man singh khurana,Arnav singh raizada,asad ahemad khan(ksg) to sahir azim Chaudhary,everyone of them are brought out superbly by gul.I haven't liked these heroes until they appeared in her show.I just feel sorry for Harshad.He is an awesome actor but cv's haven't developed the characters properly. Even story is moving in much much fast pace as if they are running some marathon.This was the first show I was excited to watch on Sony tv but they have disappointed me hell lot.I m just watching becz of hc.

I too feel sorry for Harshad. Because of the show being on Sony, his talent is not reaching to wider audience. Harshad deserves the same name and fame as other male leads of Gul. What a terrific mind blowing actor man Harshad is. Superlatives fell short to describe his talent.😳
vinnithelover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
right!!! gurmeet,barun,karan and now harhad...uff❀️