Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

What exactly is happening on the 3rd? (Page 2)

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hippopotamus

This show has gone to gutters
Last week 7 left and 5 more coming

It seems like it is Salman Khan family show. Diandra was sent in to inform Upen that please respect Salman. What did he do? and Why should he respect Salman? Who the heck is he? And maybe he did not so he was evicted midweek. 

This midget has ego issues. He is insecure despite earning crores and crores. He cannot tolerate even a struggling actor who came to show to revive his career. Making fun of his looks, career, asking him to shut up. 

You look like a bloated, drunk, idiot. You think of yourself as good looking you idiot. No one has the guts to tell you but you are a ugly person ..cry baby, coward and insecure. If even after earning crores u r insecure of Upen patel and minding his acts then just get the hell out of this industry. 

Stupid loser...Give your attitude to those who worship you. If I ever met you in person I would fix you ...

Shame on Salman...he needs to be thrown out of whole BB ...stupid idiot has ruined the show
We love hippoLOL
I dont know how much salman was involved in exit of upen but completely agree that he is not at all right person to host. His way of talking with few people is like mawali.

He should learn hosting from Amitabh bachchan or Shahrukh khan. When you are hosting at that time forget about ur super stardom and never select ur favorite.

I feel he is working really hard to save sonali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblerhippopotamus

shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
u knw wat ab evn I feel ki salman shud stop hosting bb...one season without salman n u ll knw his importance...I had realised it while watchng comedy nights with kapil mahasangam n nt just me thr wer many who wer disappointed... so yeah bring anothr host n I wana see hw well this big boss does without salman as host...
the format of this game is as such tht u need such kind of host... insulting salman calling him midget n watnot doesnt prove ur point...n just grow up..if salman was so influential deepshikha would hav won this show cos she is a very good friend of salman...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11angelpureness

shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

guys why r u bashing hippo he is bashing salman a celeb not any1 member
may be his posts baseless acc to u but there is a way right

hippo i disagree with u tho salman is most secure actor along with akki in superstardom
its just that when he likes he liks when he dislikes he dislikes it shudnot be in hosting tho

I bashed cos of his post...apna msg utna bhi insulting nahi tha...bb is oly fr three months bt salman is one of my fav. human beings n I wont tolerate any trashy talks by some lame guy who god knws do wat n calls himself hippo...I mean really calling salman insecure lol...well evn his flop film earns more thn 100Cr ka business...he has done so much good fr others tht u can oly think abt...ur upen uska bhi backgroubd check karlo...compare n see the difference...I used to like upen whn I was in school aa aa ashiqui mein teri...was crazy abt tht song bt this bb has just spoiled his image fr me as of nw...he go the chance in bb cos of salman...many of the contestants r his known ppl...
n remember before blaming salman its the editing teams fault if they dnt show the bashing of othr contestants...u can see hw silent puneet has become n hw many times we got the hint tht salman has bajaofied him...ab kya jaan loge bande ki

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutiud

u knw wat ab evn I feel ki salman shud stop hosting bb...one season without salman n u ll knw his importance...I had realised it while watchng comedy nights with kapil mahasangam n nt just me thr wer many who wer disappointed... so yeah bring anothr host n I wana see hw well this big boss does without salman as host...
the format of this game is as such tht u need such kind of host... insulting salman calling him midget n watnot doesnt prove ur point...n just grow up..if salman was so influential deepshikha would hav won this show cos she is a very good friend of salman...

i called him midget and u felt bad - he made fun of upen licking lips, his english, asking him to shut up, showing bias again and again and again. i am not anyone but upen was insulted by salman khan. that comes with a threat of industry boycott.. well he even said that and talked about upens impression in industry. 

he was evicted midweek so that he doesnt have to talk to salman on weekend. same happened to kushal. 

u cant resist without calling names...do you? i hate gulati but have i ever called any of his fans any name? if you love salman that much then develop the courage to listen to other side as well

that is my point...i called him insecure because he earns crores and crores and yet has a small heart...cant listen to criticism..cant tolerate people who do not worship him. keeps things in heart. 

this is a show and u r a host. act as one and be fair to all..or lese take ur  dehydrated mangoe face somewhere else. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

grey23NatkatvibgMidnightRamblerkaran-007I_M_SultaN

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutiud

guys why r u bashing hippo he is bashing salman a celeb not any1 member
may be his posts baseless acc to u but there is a way right

hippo i disagree with u tho salman is most secure actor along with akki in superstardom
its just that when he likes he liks when he dislikes he dislikes it shudnot be in hosting tho

I bashed cos of his post...apna msg utna bhi insulting nahi tha...bb is oly fr three months bt salman is one of my fav. human beings n I wont tolerate any trashy talks by some lame guy who god knws do wat n calls himself hippo...I mean really calling salman insecure lol...well evn his flop film earns more thn 100Cr ka business...he has done so much good fr others tht u can oly think abt...ur upen uska bhi backgroubd check karlo...compare n see the difference...I used to like upen whn I was in school aa aa ashiqui mein teri...was crazy abt tht song bt this bb has just spoiled his image fr me as of nw...he go the chance in bb cos of salman...many of the contestants r his known ppl...
n remember before blaming salman its the editing teams fault if they dnt show the bashing of othr contestants...u can see hw silent puneet has become n hw many times we got the hint tht salman has bajaofied him...ab kya jaan loge bande ki

i m just saying no need to work up if he is calling salman insecure LOL its his opinoin about a  celeb 

hippopotamus

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by White-Rose

It seems like it is Salman Khan family show. Diandra was sent in to inform Upen that please respect Salman. What did he do? and Why should he respect Salman? Who the heck is he? And maybe he did not so he was evicted midweek. 

This midget has ego issues. He is insecure despite earning crores and crores. He cannot tolerate even a struggling actor who came to show to revive his career. Making fun of his looks, career, asking him to shut up. 

You look like a bloated, drunk, idiot. You think of yourself as good looking you idiot. No one has the guts to tell you but you are a ugly person ..cry baby, coward and insecure. If even after earning crores u r insecure of Upen patel and minding his acts then just get the hell out of this industry. 

Stupid loser...Give your attitude to those who worship you. If I ever met you in person I would fix you ...

Shame on Salman...he needs to be thrown out of whole BB ...stupid idiot has ruined the show
We love hippoLOL
I dont know how much salman was involved in exit of upen but completely agree that he is not at all right person to host. His way of talking with few people is like mawali.

He should learn hosting from Amitabh bachchan or Shahrukh khan. When you are hosting at that time forget about ur super stardom and never select ur favorite.

thanks appreciate it

they should just change anyway...people praise his stardom. to me stardom means getting above petty issues..likes and dislikes...if u went to bajao then do it to ALL...

who is upen? even if he did not respect you then fine. you cannot force someone to respect you.

behave well with him and he will respect you. he is struggling, family issues. trying to come back and you are minding his behavior? you have time for that? Amitabh is too big of a superstar but will Shahrukh do that? 

He just comes of as insecure...felt last year with kushal and now upen. that is why he gets in fights

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblervibg_IHeartFriendz_karan-007I_M_SultaN

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged

We love hippoLOL

thanks appreciate it

they should just change anyway...people praise his stardom. to me stardom means getting above petty issues..likes and dislikes...if u went to bajao then do it to ALL...

who is upen? even if he did not respect you then fine. you cannot force someone to respect you.

behave well with him and he will respect you. he is struggling, family issues. trying to come back and you are minding his behavior? you have time for that? Amitabh is too big of a superstar but will Shahrukh do that? 

He just comes of as insecure...felt last year with kushal and now upen. that is why he gets in fights

thupalthal khushal with thalman thai LOL

latest pic ha hippo Embarrassed 

Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 01 January 2015 at 5:51am

hippopotamus

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged

We love hippoLOL

thanks appreciate it

thupalthal khushal with thalman thai LOL

latest pic ha hippo Embarrassed 

he must have grabbed his feet asking Bhai muaf kardo kardo and then Bhai said whatever lol

I_M_SultaN

Go to top