India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

I enjoyed the episode (Page 2)

Amaranthus Groupbie
Amaranthus
Amaranthus

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Gan ..I love your collages. ...ur really wonderful at capturing beautiful moments into a collage... as far as the episode I am glad they showed that a child's problem needs to be dealt with asap ..loved raman the father

ipournami Senior Member
ipournami
ipournami

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Great post all of you and I completely agree with you. Adi needs the love and security of hid parents and its beautifully portrayed. Raman is a great dad. Hope cvs handle these issues well. Thay are beautiful and important messages for the society.grest collage. HAPPY NEW YEAR
maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Hello G,
Just caught up with the episode myself, and thought I would pen my feelings down before heading out to welcome the new year.. 

Like you mentioned, Shravan-Raman scene, Raman-Adi scene and the last bit  of Ishra scene, wherein Raman asks her why she couldnt have been the mother to his child was very beautiful. Adi, I know as an actor is no great shakes.. very mediocre and monotonous expressions, but Adi the character is very well etched out. A pre-teen who is standing on the threshold, old enough to understand the things going around him but young enough not to be able to comprehend why things are the way they are!! Should he believe what he sees or should he believe his support system - his mother! and if he were to question his mother, would that lead to his mother leaving him.. Its very much Hamlet's to be or not to be situation.

What I didnt like about the episode is Shagun. How can a mother be like her? It would be far better to be motherless than have one like her on your side.. a true disgrace to motherhood. And can everything be conveniently bought for a price for the likes of Shagun and Ashok.. doctors, psychiatrists, receptionists.. and so on? Why is it that evil wins over by by paying the price (monetary) and the good pay the price for being good and just? If this is a reflection of the society then I hate it.. And I dont want to see this kind of evil drama when the likes of Shagun are the Godplayers getting away with anything. Thats one thing that I totally hated about today's episode, and something that I cannot stomach.  And every other post in the forum about the impending separation is making it all the more hard to digest, because separation even for the sake of TRPs is something that goes against my grain.. I am a firm believer of fighting things out together rather than chickening out a separate. 

Anyways, aage aage dekhenge hotha hai kya..  

Have a wonderful New Year Folks.. may you all have a blessed life.. 

And G, enjoy your party. Hug

Ciao.

P.S. And no, it didnt bother me that IShra postponed their travel plans..  it was a completely natural reaction, when the well-being of a child takes precedence. Been there, done that.. and its a very normal reaction. 

Edited by maaloo - 31 December 2014 at 9:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

s_kavya-Payal--K.13-

N.R.Rona Senior Member
N.R.Rona
N.R.Rona

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Truly said gan...i really loved the way raman made adi smile..the father son bond was loud to be seen.. And as usual chittapa tinku bond was cute.. Embarrassed
shravsss IF-Dazzler
shravsss
shravsss

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
sensible post dear... 
much needed... 

good viewpoint and right point towards the CVs medical miracle sensible scene between a dad and son... not like the one where the kid would just shout n scream for no reason...
hope such miracles do take place at the back of CVs...

Ishra HM/Confession is not that we expect , we just expect such sensibility... we fell in love with this show because of ishita and ruhi's unique bonding dear... 

after that again this couple Ishra have a unique bonding too... we again fell in love with the way they showing their progressive relationship development...

its all about such uniqueness... n not the crap that was shown to increase the TRP in between for TRP aunties... 

Bang on Post dear...
i just look forward to your post...
it gives me new viewpoints towards life itself sometimes...
thanks dear...
happy new year to yu too...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
prachi_vrushan IF-Sizzlerz
prachi_vrushan
prachi_vrushan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
awesome post n collage I liked d scene u described BT I loved the scene where raman aksed her y u r not his mother? n she simply said I'm his mother okk step mom he sahi BT not filmy type so I'm his mother that was so beautiful emotional
s_kavya IF-Dazzler
s_kavya
s_kavya

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Collage And nice post Gan... even i enjoyed the Epi... yes ishra Honeymoon cancelled but at that it was the right decision from ishra... as ishita said to Raman on the day when ishra went on date.. ishta told Raman that Hamare bacche pehle Aate hai(something like that) though I am not parent but i see how my parents reacts when i get sick... how they get worried and all.. and of course all parents are like that... so there is not any mahanta if ishita told Raman at this time Adi is more important than there trip.. i don't why some people calling this act of ishita as Mahanta... anyway everyone have there POV...

Coming to shravu and Raman scen it was really cute... hehe shravu brought bala to scold ishu.. typical kids act LOL Raman Adi scen was also nice..Its nice to see Adi smiling with Raman Smile

Now my most Favorite scen of course ishra scen..loved how ishu explained Adi's situation to Raman.. and that Tum Adi ki Maa kyun nai ho from Raman... and ishu's reactions to that wonderful i loved..loved that scen. Embarrassed

Edited by s_kavya - 01 January 2015 at 1:05am
pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
like I said, skimmed through the epi so I did not see shagun's latest stunt. Now I wish I never found out because it is really hard to digest. I get that trp's are important but was it necessary to show her resort to bribery? These hindi serials never maintain any integrity,ethics and respect. writers will cross every line for the sake of ratings.

I don't see how shagun will succeed in her plan unless, she is counting on adi telling ishita to go away and let his parents be together (this is probably it.) my hopes are still set on him seeing how manipulative his mother is and for once, choosing the right side or ishita actually standing up for her rights.  I just hope this track ends soon but if the ratings are good, CV's will stretch it.

Edited by pomegranate - 01 January 2015 at 1:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-K.13-

Go to top