Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello G,
Just caught up with the episode myself, and thought I would pen my feelings down before heading out to welcome the new year.. 

Like you mentioned, Shravan-Raman scene, Raman-Adi scene and the last bit  of Ishra scene, wherein Raman asks her why she couldnt have been the mother to his child was very beautiful. Adi, I know as an actor is no great shakes.. very mediocre and monotonous expressions, but Adi the character is very well etched out. A pre-teen who is standing on the threshold, old enough to understand the things going around him but young enough not to be able to comprehend why things are the way they are!! Should he believe what he sees or should he believe his support system - his mother! and if he were to question his mother, would that lead to his mother leaving him.. Its very much Hamlet's to be or not to be situation.

What I didnt like about the episode is Shagun. How can a mother be like her? It would be far better to be motherless than have one like her on your side.. a true disgrace to motherhood. And can everything be conveniently bought for a price for the likes of Shagun and Ashok.. doctors, psychiatrists, receptionists.. and so on? Why is it that evil wins over by by paying the price (monetary) and the good pay the price for being good and just? If this is a reflection of the society then I hate it.. And I dont want to see this kind of evil drama when the likes of Shagun are the Godplayers getting away with anything. Thats one thing that I totally hated about today's episode, and something that I cannot stomach.  And every other post in the forum about the impending separation is making it all the more hard to digest, because separation even for the sake of TRPs is something that goes against my grain.. I am a firm believer of fighting things out together rather than chickening out a separate. 

Anyways, aage aage dekhenge hotha hai kya..  

Have a wonderful New Year Folks.. may you all have a blessed life.. 

And G, enjoy your party. ðŸ¤—

Ciao.

P.S. And no, it didnt bother me that IShra postponed their travel plans..  it was a completely natural reaction, when the well-being of a child takes precedence. Been there, done that.. and its a very normal reaction. 
Edited by maaloo - 9 years ago
N.R.Rona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Truly said gan...i really loved the way raman made adi smile..the father son bond was loud to be seen.. And as usual chittapa tinku bond was cute.. 😳
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sensible post dear... 
much needed... 

good viewpoint and right point towards the CVs medical miracle sensible scene between a dad and son... not like the one where the kid would just shout n scream for no reason...
hope such miracles do take place at the back of CVs...

Ishra HM/Confession is not that we expect , we just expect such sensibility... we fell in love with this show because of ishita and ruhi's unique bonding dear... 

after that again this couple Ishra have a unique bonding too... we again fell in love with the way they showing their progressive relationship development...

its all about such uniqueness... n not the crap that was shown to increase the TRP in between for TRP aunties... 

Bang on Post dear...
i just look forward to your post...
it gives me new viewpoints towards life itself sometimes...
thanks dear...
happy new year to yu too...😳😳
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome post n collage I liked d scene u described BT I loved the scene where raman aksed her y u r not his mother? n she simply said I'm his mother okk step mom he sahi BT not filmy type so I'm his mother that was so beautiful emotional
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful Collage And nice post Gan... even i enjoyed the Epi... yes ishra Honeymoon cancelled but at that it was the right decision from ishra... as ishita said to Raman on the day when ishra went on date.. ishta told Raman that Hamare bacche pehle Aate hai(something like that) though I am not parent but i see how my parents reacts when i get sick... how they get worried and all.. and of course all parents are like that... so there is not any mahanta if ishita told Raman at this time Adi is more important than there trip.. i don't why some people calling this act of ishita as Mahanta... anyway everyone have there POV...

Coming to shravu and Raman scen it was really cute... hehe shravu brought bala to scold ishu.. typical kids act 😆 Raman Adi scen was also nice..Its nice to see Adi smiling with Raman 😊

Now my most Favorite scen of course ishra scen..loved how ishu explained Adi's situation to Raman.. and that Tum Adi ki Maa kyun nai ho from Raman... and ishu's reactions to that wonderful i loved..loved that scen. 😳 Edited by s_kavya - 9 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
like I said, skimmed through the epi so I did not see shagun's latest stunt. Now I wish I never found out because it is really hard to digest. I get that trp's are important but was it necessary to show her resort to bribery? These hindi serials never maintain any integrity,ethics and respect. writers will cross every line for the sake of ratings.

I don't see how shagun will succeed in her plan unless, she is counting on adi telling ishita to go away and let his parents be together (this is probably it.) my hopes are still set on him seeing how manipulative his mother is and for once, choosing the right side or ishita actually standing up for her rights.  I just hope this track ends soon but if the ratings are good, CV's will stretch it.
Edited by pomegranate - 9 years ago
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abha2701

Hi G ...I am abha...happy new year...collage is beautiful even I like the episode...people was annoyed for not going to honeymoon but leaving ur child in pain and going is so uncalled...this track is actually more about adi and love to see how it unfolds ...people were wishing this track I think but with not in shagun in same house but this is thing will make difficult for ishita and raman ..and create drama
And for success and trp drama is needed. ?...nayi soch shows with less drama dont work...so they have to show drama ...
Loved your collage and take on episode...
But I love the scene where raman said why are u not his mother. Can anybody break them??.Did they really need to say the words?

Well said. I dont see any reason and anyone who can split them, least of all Shagun. Its not just that Raman loves Ishita it is also he loves her as a human being and mom, none of which is in favor of Shagun!
sunitas123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pomegranate

like I said, skimmed through the epi so I did not see shagun's latest stunt. Now I wish I never found out because it is really hard to digest. I get that trp's are important but was it necessary to show her resort to bribery? These hindi serials never maintain any integrity,ethics and respect. writers will cross every line for the sake of ratings. I don't know why I did not expect such stupidity because it is a very cliched trope in hindi serials. only silver lining to this track was cute ishra scenes but even that is likely to lessen now. it's moments like this in which I realize how low the show has stooped, as a fan it hurts to see one of my favorite shows butchered like this

I don't see how shagun will succeed in her plan unless, she is counting on adi telling ishita to go away and let his parents be together (this is probably it.) my hopes are still set on him seeing how manipulative his mother is and for once, choosing the right side or ishita actually standing up for her rights.  I just hope this track ends soon but if the ratings are good, CV's will stretch it.

This is not the first bribing incident. Ashok too bribed the camera folks and also the hospital doctor! And ofcourse the 3 idiotic villans can do whatever they wish without any scare for punishment and Ishita will go behind bars?!
sunitas123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaloo

Hello G,

Just caught up with the episode myself, and thought I would pen my feelings down before heading out to welcome the new year.. 

Like you mentioned, Shravan-Raman scene, Raman-Adi scene and the last bit  of Ishra scene, wherein Raman asks her why she couldnt have been the mother to his child was very beautiful. Adi, I know as an actor is no great shakes.. very mediocre and monotonous expressions, but Adi the character is very well etched out. A pre-teen who is standing on the threshold, old enough to understand the things going around him but young enough not to be able to comprehend why things are the way they are!! Should he believe what he sees or should he believe his support system - his mother! and if he were to question his mother, would that lead to his mother leaving him.. Its very much Hamlet's to be or not to be situation.

What I didnt like about the episode is Shagun. How can a mother be like her? It would be far better to be motherless than have one like her on your side.. a true disgrace to motherhood. And can everything be conveniently bought for a price for the likes of Shagun and Ashok.. doctors, psychiatrists, receptionists.. and so on? Why is it that evil wins over by by paying the price (monetary) and the good pay the price for being good and just? If this is a reflection of the society then I hate it.. And I dont want to see this kind of evil drama when the likes of Shagun are the Godplayers getting away with anything. Thats one thing that I totally hated about today's episode, and something that I cannot stomach.  And every other post in the forum about the impending separation is making it all the more hard to digest, because separation even for the sake of TRPs is something that goes against my grain.. I am a firm believer of fighting things out together rather than chickening out a separate. 

Anyways, aage aage dekhenge hotha hai kya..  

Have a wonderful New Year Folks.. may you all have a blessed life.. 

And G, enjoy your party. ðŸ¤—

Ciao.

P.S. And no, it didnt bother me that IShra postponed their travel plans..  it was a completely natural reaction, when the well-being of a child takes precedence. Been there, done that.. and its a very normal reaction. 

Yes separation due to Shagun even for a day means that Ishita is running away from the problems, rather than facing them head-on. The good thing would be for Ishra to check-mate Shagun. Why wud Ruhi, Raman or ven Bhallas agree for separation?
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was  a cool scene  raman  and isista rocks 
raman  is  such  a  sweet  lonly person