India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

I enjoyed the episode

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

"Son, there are times a man has to do things he doesn't like to, in order to protect his family." 

I didn't watch the episode after reading written update and now just caught it before heading out for New Years Eve dinner... Got to say this I'm glad I caught this episode .. For the father side of Raman... He's a natural father.. The one that protects , coddles, scolds and gives a shoulder to cry when needed... He's done that to Romi and we've seen him him Ruhi.. Shravu and chitappah share a natural chemistry... But today Adi's father was  on the forefront.. He was not ready to let Adi get away with bullying Shravu( his natural reaction because of Adi's history of behaviour) .. But the minute he learnt what's ailing his son... He stepped onto the role of the father that soothes a scared child.. I loved that Adi smiled when Raman called him a 'Bhalla' .. The son is no longer defensive to his Dad... 

I know I'm a monirity .. But maybe because I'm a parent .. The child in Adi .. His plight appeals to me...and a child who is obviously in need of dire medical / psychological intervention .. Takes precedence over a honeymoon...as much as I love Ishra moments.. YHM is also a story of the parents : Ishra .. And that today was more needed that the romance. Plus with the leads on break this is a good way to deal with it... Yes Shagun drama will be there... But hopefully there's light at the end of tunnel for Adi's life now... He's got two caring parents (Ishra) today who have zeroed in on his plight and I can hope for him. 

Gautam is easing up on his acting .. He's still not there but much better.. And I hope we dont persecute  the character because we don't like the actor. I read somewhere in the forum.. Someone wishing death of Adi... Though nothing shocks me... That I felt needed another post... Hence I posted this. 
I wrote this in a hurry .. Please ignore typos ...grammar 
Happy new year again folks!! 

Please let's be patient while the vacations are over..peace out

Edited by GanBarunFan - 31 December 2014 at 4:40pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26EnnyMalikmelody23Bombaytolaluks28DilcwJayashreeVSIHI1234jshree_ramalin1113dhara88star1315rajkonapreeti73the_RijDivSoumyadrishtimauryaremya1990N.R.RonabanksiiAmrtinawendy25vanisreeshanryswati62Nikita99RoshniANswathibalanMehak_KPian-Smiles-nividancesEyes-Wide-Shutsahelilovesishrmomb24shidin0117Annthews_kavyashravsssiffanvidzdesire_nikkishalz_123Veeann-Payal-virgo_gurlDivya1503--Sia--deepti_9Loveforlifeshivangi838Prabh.-K.13-usaonly.Jayashree._Divya_Badtameez_Dil

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
I LOVED the epi but a different scene got to me, will be back to update :)
Enjoy the party! Big smile

-------------------------------------------
updating finally! lol 

I do not have words for what that little scene between Raman and Ishita did to me, I had tears in my eyes looking at these broken souls trying to heal each other. My heart broke into a million pieces when Raman with benevolence in his eyes said, 'Tum Adi ki maa kyun nahi ho' Broken Heart. My man boy is so hurt from his past yet full of love for his children and his family, all he wishes and yearns is for everyone's happiness. With that simple statement he expressed his deep desire for Adi to have a loving and caring mother like Ishita and with the same statement he gave Ishita what she always wanted...MOTHERHOOD. Ruhi was their daughter but now he wishes that both his children not only get to shower in her love but he wishes that she had brith them. Such poetic beauty in those lines. 

That one line from Raman could heal Adi, Ruhi, Ishita and himself! Heart And the tears in her eyes upon hearing the utmost beautiful thing from his mouth, not about her beauty, not about her intellect, not about worldly things but just a simple wish of her being his children's mother. 

I am short on time or I would go on and on and on about the beauty of this scene and power of their words. KP and DT were mind blowing, I do not know how these two can emote the feelings of parents so well without being parents themselves but boy oh boy they made me tear up, and I write this with moist eyes as I watched the scene again. 

Her moist eyes ever so thankful to hear those words from his mouth, his eyes full of gratitude and his chest ever so wide that he gets to call her his wife, her head bent in thankful wishes for having him in her life, for getting to call him, her husband. There is such beauty in this scene that I am not still not over it, this right here is what YHM stands for, two beautiful souls healing each other by loving one another. 

The way they looked at each other full of hope, moist eyes gleaming with joy for having each other yet a touch of melancholy for not finding each other sooner in life reminded me of the following song from the movie Anand, again Gulzar saab and his magic leaves me speechless. 

Maine tere liye hi saat rang ke sapne chune,
Sapne, surile sapne,
Kuch hansee ke, kuch gum ke,
Teri ankhon ke saye churaye rasili yaadon ne,
Maine tere liye hi saat rang ke... 

If this was a romantic comedy, the romantic meet cute line between Raman and Ishita would be, 'you had me at Tum'...sigh...faint...too many feels...I can't...I need to log off. 

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 06 January 2015 at 7:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

s_kavya-Payal--Gan--K.13-usaonlyBadtameez_Dil

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

RES...cause Raman-Adi are my heart. You know that. 

Happy New Year, Ladies!! 

PS: Doc, I can guess what scene got to you. It got to me too. Heart

"A boy needs a father to show him how to be in the world. He needs to be given swagger, taught how to read a map so that he can recognize the roads that lead to life and the paths that lead to death, how to know what love requires, and where to find steel in the heart when life makes demands on us that are greater than we think we can endure.
Ian Morgan Cron

Adi

"My father nodded. His nod was for me. Different. But not different at all. My father understood. Maybe he had known. Maybe he hadn't. It didn't matter anymore. He understood. I knew he understood, just from his nod, just from his eyes on mine, making his eyes kind for me, and the wave of pain went away for a moment.
Adam Berlin Belmondo Style

RKB

"My son, there may be a time when I explain these things to you, because there may be a time when I understand them." 
Hanif Kureishi

"It's my responsibility to cultivate the man in my son. I can't be passive about that.
Randy Alcorn

"Father to teenage son: "My relationship with you is more important than anything I've got to say to you." 
Randy Alcorn

IshRa

"Parenting has nothing to do with perfection. Perfection isn't even the goal, not for us, not for our children. Learning together to live well in an imperfect world, loving each other despite or even because of our imperfections, and growing as humans while we grow our little humans, those are the goals of gentle parenting. So don't ask yourself at the end of the day if you did everything right. Ask yourself what you learned and how well you loved, then grow from your answer. That is perfect parenting.
L.R. Knost

The Feels with Adi are just too much.

I don't quite understand why everyone seems to be in a tiff over the current direction of the story. I AM LOVING IT (yes, the Caps were required. You understand.) Yes, RKB's ex living in the house is bizarre, but it's an Indian daily soap, so why are we surprised? 

For me, this entire track is about Adi and the psychological consequences of this parents' divorce and years of misguidance. The issue needs attention, and I'm glad it's getting its due. I don't think Ishita is being too maahan this time and I'm not irked by the lack of IshRa romance (not that it's lacking. these two set the screen on fire regardless) because, what can be better than husband and wife working together to solve problems and better the lives of their children and family? 

Sorry for the snarky comments. Maybe I'm just irritated over the lack of love for Adi. This child needs some TLC. Who better than Raman Papa and Ishima? 

As you said, RKB is a natural father. I love him in Papa mode, whether he's scolding his children or coddling them or engaging in mischief, the man oozes love for the children - Shravu & Ananya included. 

You can see his need to reassure Adi in his body language when he's around the kid. He's so desperate for some faith and understanding from Adi, but it's such a delicate situation he can't fathom how to proceed...where to even begin when trying to explain the mess (especially since his son has been fed all kinds of misguided info about his 'lack of concern' all these years). But more importantly, he simply loves his son - despite his attitude, actions, demeanor...indifference, he loves his son, as he is supposed to - unconditionally. Like any father - parent, he simply wants to give his son the best of life - including the right guidance, confidence, faith - through circumstances and in himself, a chance at the best life possible...but perhaps most of all, the most crucial thing for any child: security. 

As for Adi. What can I say about this child? He's breaking my heart. I just want to hug him and tell him it will be ok. I want this kid to understand that while Shagun loves him, she doesn't know how to channel that love properly, hasn't been able to love him the way a mother should love her child - with zero ulterior motives. I want him to understand that contrary to the lies that he's been fed, My RKB loves him unconditionally, always has, always will. I want him to know that Ishima has his best interest at heart and loves him as her own. All in due time I guess. As for now, I'm thankful for the catch-22 that he seems to be in - battling with himself over whether to believe the words of his mother or the love he sees reflected in the eyes and actions of his family. Sooner or later, the truth will win out - as it always does. In the meantime, I'm happy he's in the Bhalla house surrounded by the love of his family. At last. 

Most of all, I am thankful for this track because I see it hopefully ending with My RKB finally making amends with his and my jigar ka tukda - Adi. Hopefully, it will end with the last bit of the guilt My RKB has been harboring for 7 years finally being washed away...and, perhaps more importantly, a troubled 12 year old child learning the true meaning of parental love, and family. 

I could go on and on about Adi-Raman, but, well, I think I've made my point. 

[Side Note]: The "Tum Uski Maa Kyoun Nahi Ho" KILLED me. Oh My RKB. My Heart. The Feels. I Can't. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everyone!

Love,
P

PS: Apologies (though I know I'm not supposed to) for the rant. 

Edited by -Payal- - 01 January 2015 at 1:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

thestral10the_RijDivSoumyaremya1990Veeanns_kavyashidin0117UmeraTariq-Gan--K.13-usaonlyBadtameez_Dil

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
i skimmed through today's episode, will only say a few things. 
Yes adi has been a brat to everyone but that does not mean the bhalla's should abandon him. Nothing infuriates me more than hearing forum member say that he does not deserve kindness due to his past behaviour. like, really? show some compassion to the child. 

I want ishra to go on a honeymoon, they desperately need some alone time but adi's problems are more important right now. Now is not a good time to go on a honeymoon, I wonder writers showed that.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramtharun123Veeann.TIA.maaloomomb24-Gan-

.chiquitita. IF-Sizzlerz
.chiquitita.
.chiquitita.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Hi G ...I am abha...happy new year...collage is beautiful even I like the episode...people was annoyed for not going to honeymoon but leaving ur child in pain and going is so uncalled...this track is actually more about adi and love to see how it unfolds ...people were wishing this track I think but with not in shagun in same house but this is thing will make difficult for ishita and raman ..and create drama
And for success and trp drama is needed. ?...nayi soch shows with less drama dont work...so they have to show drama ...
Loved your collage and take on episode...
But I love the scene where raman said why are u not his mother. Can anybody break them??.Did they really need to say the words?

Edited by abha2701 - 31 December 2014 at 8:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDivSoumya-Gan-

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Gan thank u for taking outtime...to make this post...
much needed. .ws looking for ur post rant me out about the episode

I loved episode due many more reasons than only about Raman-Adi..

Raman to Ishu "Tum Kyu nahi ho Adi ki Maa"

Im adoring this scene  this is very special moment...It ws a beautiful part...it had many underlying emotions found...
a bit of regret why Ishu wsnt there in his Life since start...shagun Listening is like a regret on she could see a regret of raman's that Shagun ws in his life...
Ishu is nt a mother is his children...maybe there life & there children would always got a happy & understanding family...
Raman convey wished Ishu ws always in his Life...
For Ishu she could wish they had there own children...tears in her eyes conveyed how she wished it ws Like that always...Adi-ruhi were her own children...but as wiping the tears her telling its his children..they r also her children...neither the less she is Mother...A Mother is mother not doesnt matter step or biological...the mother Love matters the most...

Raman as parent reaction ws normal..it is expected when a parent is told there child need psychologist...& How Ishu made him understand ws also interesting that moment nt mature mother but also a doctor in her making him understand the need of hour...about the well being of child mentally & physically..

they talk like husband-wife but as parents discuss about there children...
from that where it started they were always 1st as parents than they r couple...
so cancelling the trip is always will be there..they will be shown a sacrifice there personal moments for there children...
 last part it ws in very simple way Ishu made Raman realize he is not a alone...whether his past..she is part of  his life...
that what Raman wanted to leave so she doesnt leave her happiness due to his past burdens...
that what it makes him weak...while Ishu its both of us as wife...

As Adi-Raman 
 Raman ws always a father 1st to Adi as char shown...a weak father who wanted his son back in his life...its son...he Loves...
That ws since the beginning of the show..since a year we saw him ...Adi as his weakness...
Adi coming bk in his Life is one i found is important phase of this show..I see A Raman's need that happiness...he deserves to get his son bk in his life...
As viewer i could see always predicted Adi coming bk in raman's Life...
that is the execution of cv's that matters ...
I liked raman told dont listen to ur mother what she is saying actually that what he always did listening to shagun...
I Loved the smile Adi got...he wants some affection...as child artist i can say actor needs improvement but cant ignore the fact Adi is child...if Children commits some mistakes that need to rectified rather than pushed more into negativity...

Shagun is mature woman she is disgrace in name of motherhood.. what she heard Raman telling to Ishu ... she took frustration on Adi... started beating him...
She doesnt deserve to be a mother...
yest i hated her some more...

About the show---
Ishu-Raman as parents handling there children..Ishu-Raman as couple how they take there relationship of husband-wife...
Going by show im watching it ws well predicted Shagun would be coming bk in Bhalla house & Adi Entry in Raman's Life...his acceptance as Raman his Father how & when ws what Cv's had to take it ...on where as execution levels r nt interesting enough...while track & storyline is interesting...
 this Hm cancelled of Ishu-raman wsnt a surprise why so much bashing...
it would be coming As its SP & Ekta show..when let's c ...

apart from Separation of Ishu-raman i doubt on this if they will show separation...i would be a learning lesson for Ishu to nt trust Shagun's..Raman has learnt knows her well...
while Ishu needs some lesson... listen to her husband...Tongue

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 01 January 2015 at 2:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramremya1990-Gan-

Veeann IF-Dazzler
Veeann
Veeann

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Res
Lovely collage G. I love Shravu almost as much as I love Puttar.

Absolutely agree that Ishra did the right thing by cancelling their trip. Really not the time for a honeymoon. I am finding it difficult to warm to this track because of the acting of one of the main protagonists -  but agree that opinions re the actor should not colour perceptions of the character AND vice versa. Unfortunately, many in the forum use character bashing as a proxy for actor bashing and as a result, the many posts about "JM" and "mahaanta" really have been making the forum an unpleasant experience.

As I have said before, your positivity is so very welcome and your thread a pleasure to read.

Thank you Clap

Edited by Veeann - 01 January 2015 at 12:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pomegranateBadtameez_Dil

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Gan. Raman must b the best dad on Indian telly, love Karen In his his dad avataar. But I'm  not liking the manner in which Ishita is shown handling Adi. The cvs hav made  her put down one child to uplift another. Her intentions r gud but tech of parenting wrong.its all for drama sake , hope as u said once the leads r back , v get back on proper track. 
Happy new year. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

Go to top