India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Why is Pam in Mumbai?

Pinot Senior Member
Pinot
Pinot

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

It would make more sense for her to be in New York with Suhani who is alone and getting ready for college. Someone has to get her organized for college!

Dr Neil is in India to attend his daughter's wedding. His sons are there for the wedding.
In fact, Ranbir should go back with Pam, as he is not interested in the wedding.

Of course that would be too logical. LOL
I am asking for logic in a soap opera LOL. All the main characters have to be in the same space to interact, But I can still hope that Pam gets on a plane soon!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake25Luv-IKNMPpari_41virgo24DiscoDhoklaSiddhi_poetic

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
pam is here to poke her nosy nose in neil's affair...I wonder what kind of women she is...her brother is still heartbroken and have not moved on in life...he is still madly in love with his ex-wife...there pam is setting up her brother with her slimy snake...disgusting...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyaPinotvirgo24

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
even better Pam lands up in nirmala Devi hospital as a patient For months maybe should land in coma

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index