India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

All is not lost....

VD927 Senior Member
VD927
VD927

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
What a great episode! Took my breath away! And the pre-cap??? Mamma Mia, I can't wait to see the full scene...

What I really was happy to see was that in the first scene where arzoo is interrogating Sahir, I feel she actually wasn't really convinced wth his arguments. She mentions firstly that why put on such a complicated show just to prove this point. She later says to him, if you wanted me out you could have just asked and I would have left. It's his house after all, why go through such an elaborate plan? Even the way she asked him if he really hadn't loved her, even for a moment was laced with a hint of sarcasm from her side...it was like...seriously? Do you really want me to believe this?

So I think though she was angry with him ( and we have seen Arzoo say things she doesn't really mean in anger)...I don't think she completely believes him when he says he doesnt love him.

And yes, as mentioned on several posts, the fact that he was the person she CHOSE to send her location to and then try and phone/FaceTime, really does go to show that the trust is still there at the subconscious level. Yes she did accuse him of this being a set up, but hardly surprisingly that moment and I don't think she will really believe it tomorrow.

And the pre-cap - omg! Alvira's expression when Sahir started pleading just helped re-enforce the impact of Sahir's expressions, voice, eveything. ThIs guy is a very very fine actor and happy to see these guys are leveraging his acting skills to the hilt.

I also enjoyed the final scene. Sahir holding onto Arzoos hand, only letting go at the end post Nausheens blessing. Obviously none of this went unnoticed by Alvira...

and finally...although I love harshad to bits and they do say love is blind...but is it just me, or does the guy really really really need a haircut now? I have been finding his hair distracting for a while now...especially when it curves upwards behind his neck. And in the fight scene, it just looked so puffy. I really would like to see it tidied up. :-)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameeploydomehayakhnniki02allforloveCarabelli5rs.shailu29soapsudsMisHumptyDumpty

Carabelli5 IF-Dazzler
Carabelli5
Carabelli5

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Harshad is really growing on me day by day. His acting is subtle, in many ways he reminds me of Barun. It almost makes it difficult at time to sympathize with Shivya's character. However today even she soared high. My favorite scene of the day was the intial confrontation followed by Sahir' restlessness as she exits the room.
I also think you make a valid point about Arzoo not buying Sahir' explanation. I think she is not through yet. I think Avira will explain to Arzoo sahir' past causing her to woo him and open up. 

The precap is just perfection.

AND Harshad needs that haircut asap. What hairstyle is that?! Sahir is suppose to be suave and tidy and that nest on his head needs to go. 

Also Sahir' dilemma reminds me of Kelly Clarkson' song already gone. He thinks he is not right for Arzoo but he still wants her around in a selfish way...

Edited by Carabelli5 - 31 December 2014 at 5:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameeVD927

VD927 Senior Member
VD927
VD927

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Carabelli5

Harshad is really growing on me day by day. His acting is subtle, in many ways he reminds me of Barun. It almost makes it difficult at time to sympathize with Shivya's character. However today even she soared high. My favorite scene of the day was the intial confrontation followed by Sahir' restlessness as she exits the room.
I also think you make a valid point about Arzoo not buying Sahir' explanation. I think she is not through yet. I think Avira will explain to Arzoo sahir' past causing her to woo him and open up.

The precap is just perfection.

AND Harshad needs that haircut asap. What hairstyle is that?! Sahir is suppose to be suave and tidy and that nest on his head needs to go.

Also Sahir' dilemma reminds me of Kelly Clarkson' song already gone. He thinks he is not right for Arzoo but he still wants her around in a selfish way...

Thanks for the response. Ah yes - I also enjoyed the first scene. I am really interested to see the events that lead up to him pleading with his mum. And yes, the jelly clarkson song is very apt! That's exactly the problem, he can't be with her but can't survive without her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Damn I have missed all the episodes since Monday as we are on a road trip. It seems to have been a really interesting week. I do hope Arzoo will be able to see through Sahir's charade and try and talk it out with him. They need to communicate in words for now, there have been too many misunderstandings and should sort them out asap. It would be nice if Arzoo gets to know zaki's desperation to marry her, it may help her understand why Sahir had to do all the drama.

The last few episodes seemed to have been really heavy on emotions, I do hope that in the new year, the CVS will revert back to the light banter and the romance that used to be the trademark of HS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VD927

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top