India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Different shades of Randhir

Hotsandhir Senior Member
Hotsandhir
Hotsandhir

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
1. Randhir at the beginning -  arrogant, aggressive, mcp, rude, rank no.1, genius, charm, cool.

2. Randhir after falling in love - caring, loving, team - player, slowly drifting away from his studies, controls his anger,  free, dreamy.

3. Randhir aftermath - aggressive, violent, ill-treating, revenge on his mind, selfish and heartless.

P.s.  I am just giving my opinion on today's epi,  not bashing randhir's  character at all.  I love him as much as every1 else does.  I am pretty sure nearly every hated him 2 day, if not...then there might b something seriously wrong with uLOLLOL.  Read on... if u want 2Smile.

After watching today's epi, I wish he went back to the second point where he acted more gentle and soft towards sanyukta and every1 else as this was a new change and practically a new phase of rss that we never saw b4.  (Although, I did like sum of the competitiveness and rank no.1 attitude at the beginning LOL).

In today's epi tho he was waaayyy out of order.  In the lab, the way in which he grabbed sanyu so forcefully was just sooo wrong.  He hurt her so much that she ended up crying and pleading for him to stop, but he continuedAngry.  I mean how can you hurt the person u love and respect most?  I know he had a bad upbringing, bad childhood, but that doesn't mean that he has the authority to do what ever he feels like, whenever he pleases to.  He had no right to pressure sanyukta into deciding to join sanyal's company over her dad's company and that 2 only 2 commit a revengeful act of destroying his mum (right entry of parth)... and then afterwards telling her dad that she sent him 2 tell him that she doesn't want to work there. Wow, that's sum guts Clap.   Also, when it was showing her flashbcks, (very well performed by harshiClap, must say), he didn't feel anything for her, no sadness, nothing! only revenge on his mind! 

It will only bring some1 who is dear to him that he loves the most to be in a tragic accident, for him 2 get bck 2 his senses.  The precap CryDeadShocked wot was that??  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Greys_Anatomyhowardscarlett

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
as far as knw none hated him bcz the old randhir is back. but yh wat he did was wrng but u hve to understnd wat he going thrgh n sum pplz hve thir own ways handing things
Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Only Vardhan sir can handle him. Not even Sanyukta. Vardhan always handled Randhir with his super words. Do you remember ? Vardhan always did tell him undirectly that he was wrong ? He never listened to Sanyukta or someone else. Always vardhan .
And now it's high time for Prof. Vardhan's comeback. He will handle him again like aleays but it will be not easy to handle him.

And I think Randhir was still right. Whatever happened to him just because of his mom. And now she wants to live happily while Randhir still suffers by his childhood ? Now I know why Sanyal never had time for Randhir. She had a secret second life. She only cared about her other son and not Randhir and this is now clear that he would take revenge. Sanyal needed to know the consequences.

Sometimes I really feel Randhir is behaving even less whatever happened . It's a big deal for him to handle. But I think Sanyukta needed to be with him. When she would have joined Sanyal's Company , then the cheating track wouldn't happen. He is feeling lonely and needs someone to explain him that he is doing wrong. But u know, if nobody would be with him then how will he know that he is wrong ? Always my mom says something whenever I am in wrong way, Randhir doesn't even have a real mom now whom he can trust. 
His anger towards Sanyal was clearly seen today when he was holding Sanyukta . It was soo intense scene. Made me cry :( Param and Harshita both are super amazing actor/actress. In Randhir's eyes you can see the fire. He just want to destroy Sanyal and that's obviously. I only hated when Parth told Sanyukta to not join Sanyal's Company. She wanted just to be with him and help him to calm down. As he always says that he has nobody and even Sanyukta left him like everyone else. He now feels he is alone and lonely. What you would do in this situation of Randhir ? I really would kill Sanyal and her honewala Husband her her son. He gets too out way too many news in his life. Even the divorce made him almost unstoppable. And now this . He was high angry to know that she was about to marry again. And the he comes to know about his stepbro :O which is almost in same age. :O this is really unbelievably what CV's are doing :O If I would be Sanyukta , I would have been with Randhir and that's it from my side now. Just try to understand Randhir. He is sooo broken now. Poor Randhir :(

Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 31 December 2014 at 7:26pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top