This content was originally posted by: FIZK6

raqesh

19 minutes ago

Kisssmat connection :)

What a fantastic pic...
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
@ColorsTV: .@iRidhiDogra is first to escape the tube leaving @AshaNegi7 to get the Fear Phanda! #kkkoncolors " '
Embedded image permalink
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Just wondering, do RaDhi even sleep at night. 

Haha good one, many times they tweet late night
FIZK6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siddhi_

Haha good one, many times they tweet late night

They certainly do.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Meg ... you're right about Sana looking a bit like Ridhi. Thats why i probably thought Ridhi was doing the stunt on the turntable when it was Sana, lol. 
FIZK6 thumbnail
We know Ridhi didnt win KKK but alot of fans are tweeting to her wanting her to win KKK which is understandable. I guess it will come as a  shock to them when Ridhi is eliminated when she is doing very well. 
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Meg ... you're right about Sana looking a bit like Ridhi. Thats why i probably thought Ridhi was doing the stunt on the turntable when it was Sana, lol. 

After Meg mentioned this, I realised that at certain times there is some similarity. So yes, thats probably why lol
Siddhi_ thumbnail

We know Ridhi didnt win KKK but alot of fans are tweeting to her wanting her to win KKK which is understandable. I guess it will come as a  shock to them when Ridhi is eliminated when she is doing very well. 

She is a strong contestant, always giving her best and determined so its very nice to see so much support and love for her. I guess its just the format of the show, anything could happen because of one particular stunt.

Also, most people dont do as much research as us lol :P So def they will be in for a shock when Ridhi is eliminated. But Im glad to see Ridhi in this show - I've never watched KKK before but this time for Ridhi I am, and I am quite liking the show in general. Mainly because its such a nice group and Rohit is a great host
FIZK6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siddhi_

She is a strong contestant, always giving her best and determined so its very nice to see so much support and love for her. I guess its just the format of the show, anything could happen because of one particular stunt.

Also, most people dont do as much research as us lol :P So def they will be in for a shock when Ridhi is eliminated. But Im glad to see Ridhi in this show - I've never watched KKK before but this time for Ridhi I am, and I am quite liking the show in general. Mainly because its such a nice group and Rohit is a great host

Many have got to know Ridhi in KKK and are loving her. They didnt follow her so wont know about her being eliminated. Ridhi is determined and gives her best. Apart from the first week when she got the fear fanda she's been doing great. And yes, its luck on the day.
As i said before i watched KKK on YT after we found out Ridhi was doing KKK. Rohit is a great host, theres no drama with him and have to agree with everyone, the contestants this season are better than last seasons. They are are a fun group.