Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
^^KKK wont be on air till June, most likely end in April since i think its a 10 week show. Probably be IGT after KKK.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

^^KKK wont be on air till June, most likely end in April since i think its a 10 week show. Probably be IGT after KKK.

Yeah probably IGT after KKK.
Hopefully Ridhi is doing Jhalak :)
Siddhi_ thumbnail

RaQ is looking very handsome and cute in the superman t - shirt. 

Agreed, liked this pic :)
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddhi_

Yeah probably IGT after KKK.
Hopefully Ridhi is doing Jhalak :)

Yeah i hope so too. We all want that. If it is in June then it'll be Ramadhan.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddhi_

Agreed, liked this pic :)

Much better than the shirtless pics.
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Yeah i hope so too. We all want that. If it is in June then it'll be Ramadhan.

Thats a good point...
FIZK6 thumbnail
Its an old article of RaDhi soon after their wedding. A lovely interview. Thought to post it here in case you havent read it before.

Raquesh -Riddhi talk about their marital life

You were dating for a while so you knew each other fairly well. Has marriage brought any change in your relationship?

Raquesh: Luckily there is no change as it feels great to marry your best friend and we still feel like we are dating. That shouldn't end with marriage I feel. The only change I have noticed is that Ridhi has given our home a woman's touch.

Riddhi: We feel that our dating period has started after marriage. I want that it to go on forever. Every newly married couple should feel like they are dating. I am happy to be spending every hour with him.

Have you noticed any changes in each other post-marriage?

Raquesh: No. I am enjoying being with my beloved wife and it's good to be with her everyday on the sets of the show as well.

Riddhi: I don't want to become a watchdog for him. I am open to all the things which he does but in a right way.

Do you miss anything at all from your pre-marriage period?

Raquesh: Nothing particularly. I feel this is our blooming period as we have just started our lives together. I am enjoying this phase of life which God has given me.

Riddhi: I do miss the sleepless nights when we wanted to be together. We enjoyed the dating period and now we are enjoying the marriage too.

Usually girls have to make a lot of adjustments in their lifestyle post-marriage. Did you have to as well?

Riddhi: Frankly speaking, we have been married for 10 days only and I feel if there is any adjustment required for the better then there is no harm in doing so. Nothing for me has changes in house before or after marriage.

Raquesh: I feel if we were living with my parents in Pune then she would have had to adjust with their lifestyle but currently as there are just the two of us, I don't feel there is any need for adjustments.

What changes have you made in Raquesh house after marriage?

Riddhi: I have been to his house before marriage and I was really impressed with his interiors. His house was lounge earlier and now it has become home sweet home. I have added important things we all need like as the kitchen had only a gas stove now it will well stocked.  

Raquesh: I am impressed with what she has done at home.

Does marriage need work every day?

Raquesh: Not really. If you respect each other then there shouldn't be any problem. Every couple should stay away from ego clashes which usually happen after marriage.

Riddhi: I feel every relationship needs attention and one must be very patient in a new relationship. Its all about adjusting in right manner.

One love song, or film that you both can totally relate to.

Raquesh: We will create our own song but I think it has to When Love And Hate Collide by Def Leppard

Ridhi: The same song he suggested. I also feel we can connect with the TV series Friends.

What advice would you give to newly married couples?
Ridhi & Raquesh: don't think marriage is a burden. Just be your partner's best friend. Respect and love each other.

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Lovely article Fiz. Thanks for sharing. I dont remember reading this one
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the article Fiz..I don't think I have read this one...
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"Let me fly away with my thoughts and find wings in my strength. Let me adhere to my purpose and reflect in my love. Let me strive for personal success and spread sunshine in the world. Let me burn in my brilliance so you can fall in love with my magic ." ...said a child - woman once upon a time #believeinyourself #loveyourselffirst#blessed