Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #7 - Undercover Romance (Page 3)

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23348

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Akash and Shanaya have feelings for each other but they didnt confess, lol. Wish there had been more romantic scenes. 

During that scene where the killer leaves some message on the mirror (I didnt get that as I cant read hindi), and Akash tells Shanaya to step back from the mission...I thought there would be some almost confession of some sort though that didnt happen. But...I guess their eyes did the talking there ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23348

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

RaQesh Ridhi's dance performance in the New Year Dhamaka.
Credit to uploader.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILZ-u2RdHP8

Thanks for sharing Fiz :)
Has been uploaded by Anissah...she has also uploaded these two:

Ridhi Dogra first performance in Zee Tv's New Year Dhamaka

Ridhi Dogra - Aa Zara - New Year Dhamaka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23348

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thought I'd watch the movie tonight...but now decided that I will take caps and attempt to make some creations. Will watch the movie tom :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by FIZK6

Akash and Shanaya have feelings for each other but they didnt confess, lol. Wish there had been more romantic scenes. 

During that scene where the killer leaves some message on the mirror (I didnt get that as I cant read hindi), and Akash tells Shanaya to step back from the mission...I thought there would be some almost confession of some sort though that didnt happen. But...I guess their eyes did the talking there ;)


Same here, i cant read hindi either, lol. I think it was a death threat for Shanaya. I also thought one of them would say something but i guess you're right their eyes and feelings for each other did the talking. All Shanaya said was "i worry about you the same way you worry about me".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by FIZK6

RaQesh Ridhi's dance performance in the New Year Dhamaka.
Credit to uploader.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILZ-u2RdHP8

Thanks for sharing Fiz :)
Has been uploaded by Anissah...she has also uploaded these two:

Ridhi Dogra first performance in Zee Tv's New Year Dhamaka

Ridhi Dogra - Aa Zara - New Year Dhamaka


Thanks Sid. I'll post the links in the video section.
I liked the first dance where Akash comes and tries to take Shanaya with him and she wouldnt go, lol. I loved his stern expressions
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddhi_

Thought I'd watch the movie tonight...but now decided that I will take caps and attempt to make some creations. Will watch the movie tom :)


Lol. The film was entertaining even without all the usual romance  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23348

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

@iRidhiDogra in Zee Tv's #NewYearDhamaka. - Shanaya looks so beautiful :)




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23348

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
About to start taking caps now, will post them soon. The show is long so I wont take too many, will try take the best ones from each scene :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #6 - The Artist And His Muse

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1197   Views: 51489

FIZK6 1197 51489 31 December 2014 at 3:57pm by FIZK6
*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #5 - Born To Be Together

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1199   Views: 37713

FIZK6 1199 37713 14 October 2014 at 9:55am by FIZK6
RaQesh Ridhi FC @Fizzk6

Author: manpreetgambhir   Replies: 0   Views: 342

manpreetgambhir 0 342 07 October 2014 at 8:43am by manpreetgambhir
*RaQesh Ridhi* - Celebrating 3 Years Of Togetherness

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1197   Views: 51790

FIZK6 1197 51790 28 September 2014 at 2:34am by Sid1500
Passionate *RaQesh Ridhi* FC #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1196   Views: 36666

FIZK6 1196 36666 25 May 2014 at 4:35pm by FIZK6

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index