Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #7 - Undercover Romance (Page 28)

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
raqesh
4 minutes ago
Gd nt angels..sleep tight

http://photos-a.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10895054_392468754258840_1062079505_n.jpg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23350

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

raqesh
4 minutes ago
Gd nt angels..sleep tight

http://photos-a.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10895054_392468754258840_1062079505_n.jpg

He looks cute...but again shirtless lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by FIZK6

raqesh
4 minutes ago
Gd nt angels..sleep tight

http://photos-a.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10895054_392468754258840_1062079505_n.jpg

He looks cute...but again shirtless lol


He does look cute Embarrassed  But i guess we'll have to get used to it, lol.
Its almost morning in India.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I dont think we've seen this pic.




chatter box
Akshay Dogra, Raqesh Vasisth and Ridhi Dogra Home for polls
Actors Raqesh Vasisth, Ridhi Dogra and Akshay Dogra have made a trip to Amritsar to support their family. We hear that Arun Jaitely is Ridhi and Akshay's uncle and hence the entire family is together. In fact, Akshay and Riddhi have spent many summer holidays as children in Amristar.


full support: (L-R) Akshay Dogra, Raqesh Vasisth and Ridhi Dogra

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Meghani Goldie
Meghani
Meghani

Joined: 27 February 2011
Posts: 1299

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by Meghani

Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Meghani

Originally posted by Siddhi_

Meg, you were saying you had some people on your FB list and did you send message to anyone else? I dont want to double send

I messaged to Dakssh, Vindhya Tiwari, Sakshi Talwar (Ridhi's sis in law) and Renu Dogra (Ridhi's mom)  and I got replies from Dakssh and Sakshi


Lets hope the others reply too. What about RaQ's mum and sister?

Are they on twitter or fb?

Im not sure about RaQ's mum, but his sister is I think.

Who is going to msg her... Sid are you?


Edited by Meghani - 10 January 2015 at 5:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_FIZK6

Meghani Goldie
Meghani
Meghani

Joined: 27 February 2011
Posts: 1299

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_FIZK6

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23350

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

I dont think we've seen this pic.




chatter box
Akshay Dogra, Raqesh Vasisth and Ridhi Dogra Home for polls
Actors Raqesh Vasisth, Ridhi Dogra and Akshay Dogra have made a trip to Amritsar to support their family. We hear that Arun Jaitely is Ridhi and Akshay's uncle and hence the entire family is together. In fact, Akshay and Riddhi have spent many summer holidays as children in Amristar.


full support: (L-R) Akshay Dogra, Raqesh Vasisth and Ridhi Dogra

First time seeing this pic, thanks for sharing Fiz.
Wish it was a bigger size/hq

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23350

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meghani

Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by Meghani

Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Meghani

Originally posted by Siddhi_

Meg, you were saying you had some people on your FB list and did you send message to anyone else? I dont want to double send

I messaged to Dakssh, Vindhya Tiwari, Sakshi Talwar (Ridhi's sis in law) and Renu Dogra (Ridhi's mom)  and I got replies from Dakssh and Sakshi


Lets hope the others reply too. What about RaQ's mum and sister?

Are they on twitter or fb?

Im not sure about RaQ's mum, but his sister is I think.

Who is going to msg her... Sid are you?

I dont mind doing it Meg but I have no mutual friends with her so my message may go to the "Other" inbox so she may not see it. Do you have any mutual friends with her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #6 - The Artist And His Muse

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1194   Views: 53864

FIZK6 1194 53864 31 December 2014 at 3:57pm by FIZK6
*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #5 - Born To Be Together

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1192   Views: 40219

FIZK6 1192 40219 14 October 2014 at 9:55am by FIZK6
RaQesh Ridhi FC @Fizzk6

Author: manpreetgambhir   Replies: 0   Views: 364

manpreetgambhir 0 364 07 October 2014 at 8:43am by manpreetgambhir
*RaQesh Ridhi* - Celebrating 3 Years Of Togetherness

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1182   Views: 53288

FIZK6 1182 53288 28 September 2014 at 2:34am by Sid1500
Passionate *RaQesh Ridhi* FC #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1153   Views: 38151

FIZK6 1153 38151 25 May 2014 at 4:35pm by FIZK6

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index