Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #7 - Undercover Romance (Page 19)

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by FIZK6

I hope we get to read the article. 

Hope so. I've been keeping a check on Magzter for the digital version though it hasnt been updated there yet. I have a feeling they will only upload it there at the end of this month as the November issue was just added on Magzter around early December :/


Even if its end of January, dont mind. As long as we get to read it. I wonder if RaQesh could put up the interview.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23345

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by FIZK6

Sid ... Meg ... can any of you two do me some avis please? Embarrassed

I can try :)


Thanks Sid :)
I wanted it on when Shanaya flirts with Akash in the hotel room. She talks about his heartbeat, lol. I loved Ridhi's expressions there when she teases him and when she puts her arms around his neck and says how "hot and dashing" he is
Embarrassed

Will make them soon :D
Would you want to use them in your sig box or as avatar?
Btw, your other avis in your sig box arent showing up anymore :/


Thanks Sid :) I want them for the sig box. The usual size you make for me if you dont mind.
I know, i just realised earlier today Confused
And minus.com is also not uploading. Well it shows to upload, can also get the link but it wont show up :/


No problem...anytime :) Will make it soon
Oh, thats strange. Could be the server is down or something like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23345

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by FIZK6

I hope we get to read the article. 

Hope so. I've been keeping a check on Magzter for the digital version though it hasnt been updated there yet. I have a feeling they will only upload it there at the end of this month as the November issue was just added on Magzter around early December :/


Even if its end of January, dont mind. As long as we get to read it. I wonder if RaQesh could put up the interview.

True! As long as we get to read it :) Physical copies of the magazine are probably out, but none of us are in India so we cant get them lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23345

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I forgot that Nishant follows the FC on Twitter lol, can easily DM him :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by FIZK6

I hope we get to read the article. 

Hope so. I've been keeping a check on Magzter for the digital version though it hasnt been updated there yet. I have a feeling they will only upload it there at the end of this month as the November issue was just added on Magzter around early December :/


Even if its end of January, dont mind. As long as we get to read it. I wonder if RaQesh could put up the interview.

True! As long as we get to read it :) Physical copies of the magazine are probably out, but none of us are in India so we cant get them lol


Thats the problem, lol. None of us are in India.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by FIZK6

Sid ... Meg ... can any of you two do me some avis please? Embarrassed

I can try :)


Thanks Sid :)
I wanted it on when Shanaya flirts with Akash in the hotel room. She talks about his heartbeat, lol. I loved Ridhi's expressions there when she teases him and when she puts her arms around his neck and says how "hot and dashing" he is
Embarrassed

Will make them soon :D
Would you want to use them in your sig box or as avatar?
Btw, your other avis in your sig box arent showing up anymore :/


Thanks Sid :) I want them for the sig box. The usual size you make for me if you dont mind.
I know, i just realised earlier today Confused
And minus.com is also not uploading. Well it shows to upload, can also get the link but it wont show up :/


No problem...anytime :) Will make it soon
Oh, thats strange. Could be the server is down or something like that.


Dont know. Will try later. The other one i used imgur.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddhi_

I forgot that Nishant follows the FC on Twitter lol, can easily DM him :)


Thats excellent then. Is he active on twitter?

Someone else i've just thought of, you could ask Nishant. Sucheeta Trivedi, she's really good friends with RaDhi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
A few weeksback GR8 on twitter had tweeted about RaQ's exhibition in Pune and posted pics. I asked them to cover the upcoming exhibition in Delhi and we would like an interview too and they replied seeing they would.
Now dont know if they will just post the same pics like last time but we could ask them again once we get an official date. Ridhi did say in her interview it was from January 20th to 24th.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #6 - The Artist And His Muse

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1197   Views: 51165

FIZK6 1197 51165 31 December 2014 at 3:57pm by FIZK6
*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #5 - Born To Be Together

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1199   Views: 37419

FIZK6 1199 37419 14 October 2014 at 9:55am by FIZK6
RaQesh Ridhi FC @Fizzk6

Author: manpreetgambhir   Replies: 0   Views: 337

manpreetgambhir 0 337 07 October 2014 at 8:43am by manpreetgambhir
*RaQesh Ridhi* - Celebrating 3 Years Of Togetherness

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1197   Views: 51583

FIZK6 1197 51583 28 September 2014 at 2:34am by Sid1500
Passionate *RaQesh Ridhi* FC #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1196   Views: 36395

FIZK6 1196 36395 25 May 2014 at 4:35pm by FIZK6

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index