Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #7 - Undercover Romance (Page 143)

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
The new promo of the snakes and cockroach stunt. Ridhi is screaming :(




FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
ridhidv
6 hours ago

Good morning people! Lets brighten our morning with this Hawwtnesss overload! *Blast from the past*

https://igcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11018569_467424016745486_950927820_n.jpg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Send your beat wishes buddies... RT to show love :*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Meghani Goldie
Meghani
Meghani

Joined: 27 February 2011
Posts: 1299

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Meghani

Originally posted by FIZK6

Meg ... this is the harness stunt i'm talking about. We can also hear Ridhi.
Its at 6.00


 

Yes, that's the stunt I'm talking about. And even when Rohit was talking to Sana saying "Ek stunt karle mera".., all the others are in the audience apart from Ridhi, which means she'll be eliminated next week


Ridhi is there when Rohit is talking to Sana. She's laughing with the others. Anyway the elimination happens on Sunday at the end so Ridhi will be there when Sana does her stunt.

No..I watched it again. She is not there and it should be week after next week, not this week. This video has segments from almost all the stunts.. Look!


Edited by Meghani - 10 March 2015 at 6:25am
Meghani Goldie
Meghani
Meghani

Joined: 27 February 2011
Posts: 1299

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Was there a different pic in RaQ's tweet about the First look of the movie? The insta pic is deleted now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meghani

Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Meghani

Originally posted by FIZK6

Meg ... this is the harness stunt i'm talking about. We can also hear Ridhi.
Its at 6.00


 

Yes, that's the stunt I'm talking about. And even when Rohit was talking to Sana saying "Ek stunt karle mera".., all the others are in the audience apart from Ridhi, which means she'll be eliminated next week


Ridhi is there when Rohit is talking to Sana. She's laughing with the others. Anyway the elimination happens on Sunday at the end so Ridhi will be there when Sana does her stunt.

No..I watched it again. She is not there and it should be week after next week, not this week. This video has segments from almost all the stunts.. Look!


I'm talking about the precap from Sunday's episode for this weekend. Watch this from 8.27.

http://www.indiahdtv.com/video.php?id=311095

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meghani

Was there a different pic in RaQ's tweet about the First look of the movie? The insta pic is deleted now


Yeah it was a pic from a scene. He looked really good and he had the same clothes as he has on in the pic he tweeted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23345

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

ridhidv
6 hours ago

Good morning people! Lets brighten our morning with this Hawwtnesss overload! *Blast from the past*

https://igcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11018569_467424016745486_950927820_n.jpg


Aww Ridhi posting this<3
Havent seen the pic on the front before

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #6 - The Artist And His Muse

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1197   Views: 51161

FIZK6 1197 51161 31 December 2014 at 3:57pm by FIZK6
*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #5 - Born To Be Together

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1199   Views: 37419

FIZK6 1199 37419 14 October 2014 at 9:55am by FIZK6
RaQesh Ridhi FC @Fizzk6

Author: manpreetgambhir   Replies: 0   Views: 337

manpreetgambhir 0 337 07 October 2014 at 8:43am by manpreetgambhir
*RaQesh Ridhi* - Celebrating 3 Years Of Togetherness

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1197   Views: 51581

FIZK6 1197 51581 28 September 2014 at 2:34am by Sid1500
Passionate *RaQesh Ridhi* FC #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: FIZK6   Replies: 1196   Views: 36387

FIZK6 1196 36387 25 May 2014 at 4:35pm by FIZK6

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index