Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #7 - Undercover Romance (Page 141)

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 09 March 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meghani

I feel the elimination stunt was a bit difficult for u than others coz u r a left handed and the box was on the right hand side.. And that "Sorry Baby" thing was so cuteLOL

True but still Ridhi managed very well and one of the rats almost bit her  Ouch

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 09 March 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Both harness stunt and snake stunt are next week. So most probably, Ridhi will be eliminated next week and we can see there's a plaster on Asha's nose and she's having the fear funda too, which means she gets injured next week. And looks like Rashmi is back as a wild card entry next week itself.

Meg ... the harness stunt was not shown in the precap yesterday :/  Ridhi was shown doing the stunt with the tiger Ouch The snake stunt was shown.  And i think Asha got injured doing the stunt to save herself from the elimination stunt. The snake stunt could be the elimination stunt as there are usually creepy crawlies animals in the elimination stunts. The harness stunt could be this week though.
FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 09 March 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
ridhidv
4 hours ago

Happy Monday you all !

https://igcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11018413_620257971443810_875852840_n.jpg

Meghani Goldie
Meghani
Meghani

Posted: 09 March 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

My RaDhi FC on FB crossed 2k likes Dancing

Congrats Meg  HugSo happy for you  Big smile

Thank you Fiz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Meghani Goldie
Meghani
Meghani

Posted: 09 March 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Both harness stunt and snake stunt are next week. So most probably, Ridhi will be eliminated next week and we can see there's a plaster on Asha's nose and she's having the fear funda too, which means she gets injured next week. And looks like Rashmi is back as a wild card entry next week itself.

Meg ... the harness stunt was not shown in the precap yesterday :/  Ridhi was shown doing the stunt with the tiger Ouch The snake stunt was shown.  And i think Asha got injured doing the stunt to save herself from the elimination stunt. The snake stunt could be the elimination stunt as there are usually creepy crawlies animals in the elimination stunts. The harness stunt could be this week though.

But in between the episode, the harness stunt was shown. And yeah, I think Asha is injured during a pre-elimination stunt. I'm not sure, whether I'll be able to watch Ridhi's stunt next week. With that little promo, I almost felt like crying when I heard her scream... CryCryCry

Edited by Meghani - 09 March 2015 at 8:24am

FIZK6

Meghani Goldie
Meghani
Meghani

Posted: 09 March 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Iqbal himself said it was like a tsunami inside and Nathalia tweeted yesterday saying Rakesh did 75% of the hard work. They were all there to do the tanker stunt because they weren't best performers so cant blame Ridhi or anyone. 

Obviously, the person inside the tank had to do 75% of the hard work. And as I said, both Iqbal and Rakesh have well built bodies so that they can withstand the powerful waves. Even after that Iqbal said, it was really hard inside. And Sana was like "I can't find anything in that neck deep water".. So how come Ridhi does that?? And after the stunt Sana said, "Ridhi couldn't do it even after being a good swimmer..I think so"... It was very cheap...It was like, she doubts Ridhi being a swimmer and all.. She should have understood that it's not about being a good swimmer. Ridhi has a very small body.. I felt so bad.. And I feel, they could mix up the performers so that each group to have a girl and a boy... they could have divided Iqbal and Nandish and Sana and Ridhi

FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 09 March 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged

But in between the episode, the harness stunt was shown. And yeah, I think Asha is injured during a pre-elimination stunt. I'm not sure, whether I'll be able to watch Ridhi's stunt next week. With that little promo, I almost felt like crying when I heard her scream... CryCryCry

I dont know if we're talking about the same harness stunt :/ All i saw was Chang jumping from a helicopter into the water. The new promo also shows a harness stunt but its a different one, the stunt is underwater.
Btw, is it Ridhi who is screaming in the snake stunt?

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 09 March 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Iqbal himself said it was like a tsunami inside and Nathalia tweeted yesterday saying Rakesh did 75% of the hard work. They were all there to do the tanker stunt because they weren't best performers so cant blame Ridhi or anyone. 

Obviously, the person inside the tank had to do 75% of the hard work. And as I said, both Iqbal and Rakesh have well built bodies so that they can withstand the powerful waves. Even after that Iqbal said, it was really hard inside. And Sana was like "I can't find anything in that neck deep water".. So how come Ridhi does that?? And after the stunt Sana said, "Ridhi couldn't do it even after being a good swimmer..I think so"... It was very cheap...It was like, she doubts Ridhi being a swimmer and all.. She should have understood that it's not about being a good swimmer. Ridhi has a very small body.. I felt so bad.. And I feel, they could mix up the performers so that each group to have a girl and a boy... they could have divided Iqbal and Nandish and Sana and Ridhi

Ridhi is not an olympic swimmer. She swims whilst on holidays and did swimming after she signed up for KKK and yes she's very good.  That doesnt make her the "swimmer" Sana made her out to be. Scuba diving is different as they have oxygen masks. Maybe Sana said that as she herself cant swim.

Go to top