Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #7 - Undercover Romance (Page 128)

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 02 March 2015 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddhi_

Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Meghani

So my conclusion :

• Ridhi is still to do some stunt like that cannon stunt  Yes, where she will be pulled by a harness
  • Asha got injured during an elimination stunt and Ridhi was present at that time yes, going by the pics
  • IF Ridhi got that snake stunt as an elimination stunt, it's not possible that Asha got injured while doing the same stunt (I dont think there's anything to get injured in snake stunt)
  • All these lead to that Ridhi is not eliminated next week... LOL.. 

OR

• I think too much ROFL  Well all this thinking, assuming helps move the FC.

My take (in red too)
I dont think the harness stunt where Ridhi flies like a bird is this weekend because from the precap yesterday, Asha is doing the stunt on the high stumps. Maybe she gets the fear fanda and has to do a the elimination stunt where she gets hurt. Then next week could be the harness stunt.
I think Rashmi might be eliminated this weekend then returns as a wild card.

Another thing in the interview where Ashish was joking about Ridhi and Asha being pulled by RaQesh and Rithvik he also said something about going ad then returning two days later. Dont know if that was a joke. Though Asha and Ridhi didnt say anything. When the reporter asked if thats what happened, Ridhi replied "yes" and then they changed the subject.

I'm thinking too much too, lol.

The KKK future episode analysis by you two is great lol
I tend to forget things very easily so even after watching videos I usually cant remember any particular things said.

Next week also they will be performing in pairs right?

From the precap thats what it looked like, performing in pairs. Dont know if its for all the stunts though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 02 March 2015 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

We have crossed 100 followers for Ridhi's FC on twitter Clap

Thats awesomeClap
I havent been able to post much and by the time I find some news its most likely already posted :P But must say, you are doing a fantastic job Fiz and MegThumbs Up

Its a team effort from all three of us :)

Siddhi_

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 02 March 2015 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

RIDHI DOGRA: Holi reminds me of my childhood in Delhi. The festival always fell between our final term exams. In a way, it was even more fun because it gave us a legitimate excuse to escape from studies. Holi means happiness, there are no bad memories.

Reading about Ridhi's childhood its obvious she has happy memories and had a lot of fun. Whereas RaQesh said in an interview he had a very disciplined childhood.

Siddhi_

Meghani Goldie
Meghani
Meghani

Posted: 02 March 2015 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Congratulations!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_FIZK6

Meghani Goldie
Meghani
Meghani

Posted: 02 March 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

So my conclusion :

• Ridhi is still to do some stunt like that cannon stunt  Yes, where she will be pulled by a harness
  • Asha got injured during an elimination stunt and Ridhi was present at that time yes, going by the pics
  • IF Ridhi got that snake stunt as an elimination stunt, it's not possible that Asha got injured while doing the same stunt (I dont think there's anything to get injured in snake stunt)

OR

My take (in red too)
I dont think the harness stunt where Ridhi flies like a bird is this weekend because from the precap yesterday, Asha is doing the stunt on the high stumps. Maybe she gets the fear fanda and has to do a the elimination stunt where she gets hurt. Then next week could be the harness stunt.

Another thing in the interview where Ashish was joking about Ridhi and Asha being pulled by RaQesh and Rithvik he also said something about going ad then returning two days later. Dont know if that was a joke. Though Asha and Ridhi didnt say anything. When the reporter asked if thats what happened, Ridhi replied "yes" and then they changed the subject.

Going by the pics??? Are there pics where Asha got injured?

And if Rashmi also gets a wild card entry, it's really unfair I guess... I mean, Nandish comes as a wild card and Rashmi again comes as one..??? :O

Siddhi_FIZK6

Meghani Goldie
Meghani
Meghani

Posted: 02 March 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Thats awesomeClap
I havent been able to post much and by the time I find some news its most likely already posted :P But must say, you are doing a fantastic job Fiz and MegThumbs Up

It's all by Fiz... Even I don't get to tweet much. I'm too late for news.. Thank you Fiz

Siddhi_FIZK6

Meghani Goldie
Meghani
Meghani

Posted: 02 March 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

RIDHI DOGRA: Holi reminds me of my childhood in Delhi. The festival always fell between our final term exams. In a way, it was even more fun because it gave us a legitimate excuse to escape from studies. Holi means happiness, there are no bad memories.

Reading about Ridhi's childhood its obvious she has happy memories and had a lot of fun. Whereas RaQesh said in an interview he had a very disciplined childhood.

Yeah.. His father is from forces. So it should have been

Siddhi_FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 1:48am | IP Logged

So my conclusion :

OR

My take (in red too)

Going by the pics??? Are there pics where Asha got injured?

And if Rashmi also gets a wild card entry, it's really unfair I guess... I mean, Nandish comes as a wild card and Rashmi again comes as one..??? :O

There was a group pic where i think they were all out for the evening. Rithvik is also in the pic.

They must have wanted a couple to stay in, i guess. Remember they also approached RaQesh, probably wanted couples this season too.
Last season they had four wildcards. KVB and his wife Teejay then Ajaz Khan and Deana (i think thats what her name is).

Go to top