Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #7 - Undercover Romance (Page 118)

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Contestants gear up for a deadly stunt in Khatron Ke Khiladi: Darr Ka Blockbuster Returns'!

The upcoming episode of Khatron Ke Khiladi: Darr Ka Blockbuster Returns' will reach a new level of difficulty as the contestants will battle it out to ace a new stunt called Tube Escape.

The contestant will get in to an acrylic cylinder which will have holes at the bottom. The cylinder will be lowered into a pool to let in water with full force. On go the contestant will have to swim to the bottom of the cylinder and it will be mandatory to rotate two locks which will open up the bottom of the cylinder.

The contestants will be judged on the basis of the time taken to get out of the cylinder. The ones who will contend this time are Ridhi and Asha as well as Iqbal and Nathalia.

Who do you think will come out victorious this time? Any guesses.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/tvtags/asha-negi/contestants-gear-deadly-stunt-khatron-ke-khiladi-darr-ka-blockbuster-returns

Edited by FIZK6 - 25 February 2015 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

I might seem silly but i have to ask this regarding RaQ's latest tweet. It wasnt about himself was it? 

Actually I thought the same at first but yes, after seeing it again Im pretty sure its not about him.

FIZK6

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged

From Colors new tweet, Nandish is doing the stunt against Chang. So it looks like Rashmi and Nandish will do the elimination stunt together and Ridhi is doing the elimination stunt too with someone, dont know who.
 Ok, so my mind has been working overtime, lol and this is what i have come up with.
In the interview with Asha, they talked about doing a stunt which pulls them into the air. They said Ashish also did the same stunt. At the press conference, Asha talked about the elimination stunt in which she got hurt. Ridhi was there at the time. So i think Ridhi wont be eliminated next week but the week after. I'm just guessing and assuming all this, lol. Phew.

This is all so confusing. Btw, which new tweet of Colors?

I guess this is that stunt?

But I dont think Ashish is doing this stunt then? As per that last article you posted its Ridhi-Asha and Iqbal-Nathalia. And in this promo we can see Iqbal-Nathalia if Im right
Unless there are 3 pairs doing this stunt

FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddhi_

I might seem silly but i have to ask this regarding RaQ's latest tweet. It wasnt about himself was it? 

Actually I thought the same at first but yes, after seeing it again Im pretty sure its not about him.

I'm not the only one then, lol. Same here at first it was about RaQ himself then read it again. Didnt want to comment anything on twitter in case i got it wrong.

Siddhi_

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged

From Colors new tweet, Nandish is doing the stunt against Chang. So it looks like Rashmi and Nandish will do the elimination stunt together and Ridhi is doing the elimination stunt too with someone, dont know who.
 Ok, so my mind has been working overtime, lol and this is what i have come up with.
In the interview with Asha, they talked about doing a stunt which pulls them into the air. They said Ashish also did the same stunt. At the press conference, Asha talked about the elimination stunt in which she got hurt. Ridhi was there at the time. So i think Ridhi wont be eliminated next week but the week after. I'm just guessing and assuming all this, lol. Phew.

This is all so confusing. Btw, which new tweet of Colors?

I guess this is that stunt?

But I dont think Ashish is doing this stunt then? As per that last article you posted its Ridhi-Asha and Iqbal-Nathalia. And in this promo we can see Iqbal-Nathalia if Im right
Unless there are 3 pairs doing this stunt

Lol, the more promos and articles we get the more confusing.
In the video you posted Sid,  it doesnt look like Iqbal. In the Pinkvilla article posted above, it say Ridhi, Asha and Iqbal Nathalia are all doing the same stunt. There's also a pic of Iqbal and Nathalia with the article.
The stunt which Ridhi and Asha are doing with Ashish must be next weekend then and i'm guessing Asha gets the fear fanda and hurts her nose doing the elimination stunt.

Siddhi_

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
^Lol true that, its becoming more confusing. And in the video, I couldnt really tell who it was in the cylinder, but I thought I heard the other contestants shouting "Go Iqbal" and so I though the person at the bottom is Iqbal but idk :/

We can only wait till the weekend now to find out more :P or if Colors posts some long sneak peek videos it may give a better idea

FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged

^Lol true that, its becoming more confusing. And in the video, I couldnt really tell who it was in the cylinder, but I thought I heard the other contestants shouting "Go Iqbal" and so I though the person at the bottom is Iqbal but idk :/

We can only wait till the weekend now to find out more :P or if Colors posts some long sneak peek videos it may give a better idea

I heard Iqbal's name too but it didnt look like him, lol.
I'm still waiting for the sneak peek videos. dont know why they haven't been uploaded yet.

Siddhi_

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Siddhi_

Go to top