Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Siddhi_

Thanks for sharing Fiz, didnt know RaDhi would be a part of this promo too

Its a very good surprise :D Hope the promo is uploaded soon.
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YHA came as a total surprise...I really want to see the promo soon
Meghani thumbnail
My RaDhi FC on FB crossed 2k likes 
Meghani thumbnail
Sana shouldn't have blamed Ridhi like that when she had no idea how hard the stunt inside the tank was #KKK. If it's hard for her to find the flags inside neck deep water,then it's hard for Ridhi too. It's not that Ridhi is taller than Sana. And they got penalized coz of Sana's decision. Ridhi also could blame her. And also, when a well build person like Iqbal said that it's really hard to it inside the tanker, what to talk about Ridhi. It'a not about being a good swimmer. You need a lot of strength to do that with those powerful waves. Ridhi felt so tired and uncomfortable inside water and it was visible. I felt so bad for her, and feel so angry about Sana..😑
Meghani thumbnail
And in both other couples, a person with a well built body went inside. Iqbal and Rakesh. It's damn unfair man... Ridhi was so upset... πŸ˜­
Meghani thumbnail
And she was almost in tears till they leave from the place. I loved how Chang consoled her. I was really enjoying Sana's stupidness upto now. But now I feel so angry about her. πŸ€’🀒
Meghani thumbnail
I feel the elimination stunt was a bit difficult for u than others coz u r a left handed and the box was on the right hand side.. And that "Sorry Baby" thing was so cuteπŸ˜†
Meghani thumbnail
Both harness stunt and snake stunt are next week. So most probably, Ridhi will be eliminated next week and we can see there's a plaster on Asha's nose and she's having the fear funda too, which means she gets injured next week. And looks like Rashmi is back as a wild card entry next week itself.Edited by Meghani - 9 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghani

YHA came as a total surprise...I really want to see the promo soon

So do i. RaDhi were interviewed at home. There must be more but i guess it will be edited.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghani

My RaDhi FC on FB crossed 2k likes 

Congrats Meg  πŸ€—So happy for you  πŸ˜ƒ