Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: FIZK6

We have got more pics of Ridhi and Asha lately than RaDhi, lol. Its expected as RaQesh is in Hyderabad so we'll have to wait a while until he gets back for a RaDhi pic.

Lol thats true. But yes, once RaQesh is back we should get a new RaDhi pic 
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Ok, so i'm probably thinking too much again, lol. Could RaQ's tweet mean Ridhi will be doing Jhalak.

Lol you're not alone I was thinking the same :P We have had too many incidents now that suggest Ridhi is doing Jhalak, I just want a confirmation now!!
Siddhi_ thumbnail

There are quite a few videos out but they're all similar interviews. In one of them, when asked about future projects Ridhi says she is seriously not going to take up anything until something like her roles in Maryada and Savitri comes up. As she's being choosy it'll probably take a while. But she will stick to television.

It might be a while then before we see Ridhi in a new TV show.

This wait to see Ridhi back on TV soon could actually be really long then considering the kind of TV shows that are being made these days. 

There was a time I actually didnt mind watching at least 5-6 shows but nowadays it feels like there isnt anything interesting to watch. It feels like the same thing going on in every show, no good progression, just random tracks thrown in and new characters constantly added.

Hopefully Ridhi gets a good show offered to her soon. At least we know that when she does come back, its going to be something good
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Siddhi_

It's going to be hard to see her leave :(
She was doing great, and has done a fabulous job though.
That snake stunt though, it definitely looks really difficult :/

We knew Ridhi would be eliminated around this time but there are many who dont and it  will be sad to see her leave :( She was doing very well and to go after doing a difficult stunt with all those cockroaches crawling over her and them snakes. And i think it was a snake that bit her  Everyone was looking worried.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Lol thats true. But yes, once RaQesh is back we should get a new RaDhi pic 

Yeah we will. First it was Ridhi with KKK, then her travelling for weddings and events and now its RaQ who's away for shooting. They both have been busy.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Lol you're not alone I was thinking the same :P We have had too many incidents now that suggest Ridhi is doing Jhalak, I just want a confirmation now!!

Ridhi usually doesnt say anything until its official whilst RaQ usually gives us clues, lol. Maybe after Ridhi's elimination there might be confirmation. If we get it then we have something to look forward to and also seeing RaQ on TV again.
FIZK6 thumbnail

This wait to see Ridhi back on TV soon could actually be really long then considering the kind of TV shows that are being made these days. 

There was a time I actually didnt mind watching at least 5-6 shows but nowadays it feels like there isnt anything interesting to watch. It feels like the same thing going on in every show, no good progression, just random tracks thrown in and new characters constantly added.

Hopefully Ridhi gets a good show offered to her soon. At least we know that when she does come back, its going to be something good

With Ridhi she wont take anything unless she finds its challenging and its a strong role. Whereas for  RaQesh, i think he's learnt his lesson and wont take up anything so soon either until its a strong role. Another thing, i cant see Ridhi doing a Gopi type role, lol.

About shows nowadays, a few start off good then lose the plot along the way. There's too much negativity.

FIZK6 thumbnail
We've reached 150 pages :)

Link to new FC

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4331013

Sid ... Meg ... what do you think of the name of the FC. Should i change it?
Edited by FIZK6 - 9 years ago
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

#TBT always dancing her way @iRidhiDogra :*

Both of them tweet pics about eachother... They must be missing eachother a lot...