Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I actually didn't understand the stunt which Asha, Rashmi and Sana did. Was it just that they had to be inside water for the longest time?
And it's not the stunt which Asha got injured right? But from what I understood, Ridhi was there when Asha got injured??? I'm so confused now
Edited by Meghani - 9 years ago
Meghani thumbnail
And I seriously thought both Asha and Ridhi had done that Cannon stunt coz both of them talked about it.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Siddhi_

I agree. She also got a love during NB for her dancing, 'graceful' is the word most used for her :) And now with KKK, she has made more fans. I am looking forward to hearing more about JDJ

Hope we hear something soon for JDJ and its good news.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meghani

Happy 4th Anniversary RaDhi 

Meg ... its amazing for RaDhi's engagement anniversary. I've always loved this pic <3
FIZK6 thumbnail

So next week Ridhi will be eliminated. No wonder because this week Archana eliminated when it was the first time she got the fear fanda.. Ridhi is one of the strongest players in KKK.. She has not got the fear fanda after 1st episode.

Dont think its this week. I'm also having doubts whether Ridhi will be eliminated next week or week after. She is one of the strongest players.
Edited by FIZK6 - 9 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail

I actually didn't understand the stunt which Asha, Rashmi and Sana did. Was it just that they had to be inside water for the longest time?

And it's not the stunt which Asha got injured right? But from what I understood, Ridhi was there when Asha got injured??? I'm so confused now

Yeah, they had to stay in for the longest time possible but not more than 4 minutes as the doctors dont allow it. I first didnt understand it either, lol.
Asha has yet to get injured and Ridhi was there when it happened.
FIZK6 thumbnail

And I seriously thought both Asha and Ridhi had done that Cannon stunt coz both of them talked about it.

Thats a different stunt which they still have to do. In the first promos we can hear Ridhi saying "its amazing, you feel like a bird", something like that.

Meghani thumbnail
So my conclusion :

• Ridhi is still to do some stunt like that cannon stunt
  • Asha got injured during an elimination stunt and Ridhi was present at that time
  • IF Ridhi got that snake stunt as an elimination stunt, it's not possible that Asha got injured while doing the same stunt (I dont think there's anything to get injured in snake stunt)
  • All these lead to that Ridhi is not eliminated next week... LOL.. 

OR

• I think too much 🤣
FIZK6 thumbnail
We have crossed 100 followers for Ridhi's FC on twitter 👏
FIZK6 thumbnail

So my conclusion :

• Ridhi is still to do some stunt like that cannon stunt  Yes, where she will be pulled by a harness
  • Asha got injured during an elimination stunt and Ridhi was present at that time yes, going by the pics
  • IF Ridhi got that snake stunt as an elimination stunt, it's not possible that Asha got injured while doing the same stunt (I dont think there's anything to get injured in snake stunt)
  • All these lead to that Ridhi is not eliminated next week... LOL.. 

OR

• I think too much 🤣  Well all this thinking, assuming helps move the FC.

My take (in red too)
I dont think the harness stunt where Ridhi flies like a bird is this weekend because from the precap yesterday, Asha is doing the stunt on the high stumps. Maybe she gets the fear fanda and has to do a the elimination stunt where she gets hurt. Then next week could be the harness stunt.
I think Rashmi might be eliminated this weekend then returns as a wild card.

Another thing in the interview where Ashish was joking about Ridhi and Asha being pulled by RaQesh and Rithvik he also said something about going ad then returning two days later. Dont know if that was a joke. Though Asha and Ridhi didnt say anything. When the reporter asked if thats what happened, Ridhi replied "yes" and then they changed the subject.

I'm thinking too much too, lol.