Celebrity Fan Clubs

*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #7 - Undercover Romance - Page 98

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
If Ridhi is doing JDJ this season then it will be the right time for her. She is getting a lot of love and admiration from new fans. And for JDJ you need votes and hopefully everyone will vote for her. Ridhi is a fantastic dancer and she has proved it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail

Embedded image permalink

FIZK6 thumbnail
FIZK6 thumbnail

2 peas in a pod!!! Happy Sunday you all

raqeshvashisth.com
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siddhi_

She is a strong contestant, always giving her best and determined so its very nice to see so much support and love for her. I guess its just the format of the show, anything could happen because of one particular stunt.

Also, most people dont do as much research as us lol :P So def they will be in for a shock when Ridhi is eliminated. But Im glad to see Ridhi in this show - I've never watched KKK before but this time for Ridhi I am, and I am quite liking the show in general. Mainly because its such a nice group and Rohit is a great host

My situation is exactly the same Sid. I'm liking this now and I have never watched it either. 

And I'm really confused about today's epi. I mean, it seems that all will perform today also in jodis.. Not only the people who got fear fandas.. Then how are they gonna get the final result for the elimination stunt?
FIZK6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meghani

My situation is exactly the same Sid. I'm liking this now and I have never watched it either. 

And I'm really confused about today's epi. I mean, it seems that all will perform today also in jodis.. Not only the people who got fear fandas.. Then how are they gonna get the final result for the elimination stunt?

Meg ... only the ones who got the fear fandas are going to be doing the stunts today, first in pairs. Then the ones who lose in this round will have to face the elimination stunt. Well thats what i've understood.
For Ridhi its just watching and supporting today.
Btw, in the precap yesterday, she was looking gorgeous.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Dont know if you've seen this. Its from 2011, SPA Awards rehearsals in Macau. A bit of RaDhi's dance rehearsal is shown and a very short interview.

http://www.india-forums.com/video/star-plus/128077-star-parivaar-awards-2011-promo-09.htm
Siddhi_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FIZK6

If Ridhi is doing JDJ this season then it will be the right time for her. She is getting a lot of love and admiration from new fans. And for JDJ you need votes and hopefully everyone will vote for her. Ridhi is a fantastic dancer and she has proved it.

I agree. She also got a love during NB for her dancing, 'graceful' is the word most used for her :) And now with KKK, she has made more fans. I am looking forward to hearing more about JDJ
Meghani thumbnail
Happy 4th Anniversary RaDhi 
Meghani thumbnail
So next week Ridhi will be eliminated. No wonder because this week Archana eliminated when it was the first time she got the fear fanda.. Ridhi is one of the strongest players in KKK.. She has not got the fear fanda after 1st episode.