*RaQesh Ridhi* FC #7 - Undercover Romance - Page 92

Posted: 9 years ago

Ridhi's daredevil act in 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'!

Thursday, February 19, 2015
By Sandeep Hattangadi

Before she entered the television industry Ridhi Dogra was a dancer in the Shiamak Davar Dance Institute. Her first job in the industry was as a  co-producer on Zoom. She has also hosted the Life OK 2012 independence special show 'Azaadi'. She recently participated in 'Nach Baliye 6'. Here's what Dogra says about her life and career and 'Khatron  Ke Khiladi' on Colors, the show which she is presently doing

How was it participating in 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'?
An experience of a lifetime. For a girl who couldn't even cycle because I had a fear of falling down, to achieve what I did was nothing less than memorable. I never thought I'd ever do anything like this in my entire life. Always one to look for safety and stay away from anything risky, 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'  has set me free.

What have you learnt from  participating in the reality show?
So many important and vital lessons of life. Never to think that you are inferior in any way. Just as life throws challenges, each stunt was like a challenge and I had two options - to succumb to it or to come out a champion, a fighter. And if you put your mind to it, you can achieve anything. Our race in life is with ourselves. When we doing a stunt, it all comes down to that moment. So when challenges hit us, we have to focus on our energies and our strengths and not be thinking of what someone is doing or thinking. Wherever you are in life,  no matter how hard it may seem, learn to laugh at yourself and it will be a beautiful journey. That's why you  can see I have had so much fun in the show in spite of the scary stunts. That's my biggest gift from the show.

What were the most difficult stunts?
All the stunts were so difficult. They looked impossible and I think that's the magic of the show. Once you do it, then it seems like you can do anything!

Share some experiences from 'Khatron  Ke Khiladi'.
Oh, there are so many happy memories from the show. I feel so grateful. My entire journey was such a happy one. After every stunt I used to be so happy, not bothered about the result just because for me to be able to do the stunts was unimaginable. I made so many friends. All of us used to love each other's company. In between stunts we would all sit in our mini bus singing and dancing, discussing life and bonding over food and all us girls learnt so many make-up tricks from our make-up expert Sanaa. Rohit sir was also very kind and sweet. He would share his stories of film shoots and gave all the girls tips on self defence that was very helpful. There are so many memories I could really go on.

How was it dealing with Rohit Shetty?
Like I said, he is a sweetheart, such a gentleman and very encouraging. He was passionate about all the stunts and personally designed them. The safety and security of each stunt was personally looked after by him. He even took care of us while shooting, sharing his dabba  of snacks and giving his umbrella to us when we would be standing in the sun. I think because we were such a mad bunch of people just having fun, he also let it go and would have a great time as can be seen in the episodes too.

Whom did you bond with the most?
All of us got along really well. I went with one friend and came back with 11 more. Everyone this time believed in healthy competition and we all had self confidence and belief to be sure of what we can do. That's why this has been such a memorable experience.

You and Asha Negi's friendship is talked about on social networking websites. How did you meet? What is common between you two?
I met Asha on 'Nach Baliye'. I am an extremely real person and have the brains to understand I am not a celebrity in my personal life. And that's the reason I have very few girl friends from the industry.

Asha is also extremely real and I always felt there was never any pretence in her. And I like being around such people. In South Africa all of us used to go out together. While all the other girls would go buy the entire mall out picking up make up, bags and clothes, Asha and I used to come back with few tee shirts or a pair of shoes and one make-up set. We were always more interested in exploring and eating.

How was your bonding with Ashish Choudhary?
What I love about Ashish is his zest for life. He's so positive and only believes in spreading love. I have a friend in him for life. Even Hussain, is such an incredible person. So positive and calm. We called Iqbal the gentle giant. Because he looked so bulky but from inside, he's such a soft spoken and sweet boy. And Chang was the rockstar. Easy going and very loving. I think all the boys on the show were such sweethearts and gentlemen.

How was your equation with Rashmi Desai?
She's a strong girl. Very resilient and very caring towards everyone.

Thanks for sharing the interview Fiz. It was a lovely read
I might seem silly but i have to ask this regarding RaQ's latest tweet. It wasnt about himself was it? 
From Colors new tweet, Nandish is doing the stunt against Chang. So it looks like Rashmi and Nandish will do the elimination stunt together and Ridhi is doing the elimination stunt too with someone, dont know who.
 Ok, so my mind has been working overtime, lol and this is what i have come up with.
In the interview with Asha, they talked about doing a stunt which pulls them into the air. They said Ashish also did the same stunt. At the press conference, Asha talked about the elimination stunt in which she got hurt. Ridhi was there at the time. So i think Ridhi wont be eliminated next week but the week after. I'm just guessing and assuming all this, lol. Phew.

raqesh
27 minutes ago

Behind every pumping muscle there is a proud trainer #imtiyaz_sidd :-)

ridhidv
8 minutes ago

The innumerable pics we clicked is telling of the countless memories we created #capetown #caprice #mydarlings #KKKonColors

Contestants gear up for a deadly stunt in Khatron Ke Khiladi: Darr Ka Blockbuster Returns'!

The upcoming episode of Khatron Ke Khiladi: Darr Ka Blockbuster Returns' will reach a new level of difficulty as the contestants will battle it out to ace a new stunt called Tube Escape.

The contestant will get in to an acrylic cylinder which will have holes at the bottom. The cylinder will be lowered into a pool to let in water with full force. On go the contestant will have to swim to the bottom of the cylinder and it will be mandatory to rotate two locks which will open up the bottom of the cylinder.

The contestants will be judged on the basis of the time taken to get out of the cylinder. The ones who will contend this time are Ridhi and Asha as well as Iqbal and Nathalia.

Who do you think will come out victorious this time? Any guesses.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/tvtags/asha-negi/contestants-gear-deadly-stunt-khatron-ke-khiladi-darr-ka-blockbuster-returns

Edited by FIZK6 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by FIZK6

I might seem silly but i have to ask this regarding RaQ's latest tweet. It wasnt about himself was it? 

Actually I thought the same at first but yes, after seeing it again Im pretty sure its not about him.
Originally posted by FIZK6

From Colors new tweet, Nandish is doing the stunt against Chang. So it looks like Rashmi and Nandish will do the elimination stunt together and Ridhi is doing the elimination stunt too with someone, dont know who.
 Ok, so my mind has been working overtime, lol and this is what i have come up with.
In the interview with Asha, they talked about doing a stunt which pulls them into the air. They said Ashish also did the same stunt. At the press conference, Asha talked about the elimination stunt in which she got hurt. Ridhi was there at the time. So i think Ridhi wont be eliminated next week but the week after. I'm just guessing and assuming all this, lol. Phew.

This is all so confusing. Btw, which new tweet of Colors?

I guess this is that stunt?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sb12yguLRo[/YOUTUBE]

But I dont think Ashish is doing this stunt then? As per that last article you posted its Ridhi-Asha and Iqbal-Nathalia. And in this promo we can see Iqbal-Nathalia if Im right
Unless there are 3 pairs doing this stunt